The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the NHS has made such a mess and she’s referring to it as clinical negligence why hasn’t she gone private when her G of a husband makes 10k a day?
Anyone with half a brain knows how bad waiting lists and appointments have been for a good few years now, my cousin earns far from the amount he claims to make but even she paid private for a small procedure because the waiting list was so long.
We had a mess up last year with my son, he had a routine appointment booked but he had a relapse a week before so they got him in a week early, meds adjusted and they said they were happy to see him again in 8 weeks and no need to come back for the routine check the following week (it had all been done that day) however they forgot to update the appointment on the system so I received a text the day before reminding me of the appointment, I called them up and explained and they cancelled the appointment. I then received a letter saying if I cancel another he’lll be referred back to GP.
I did phone up and it was rectified straight away (letters get sent out automatically), but my point is there’s no way she didn’t know they’d discharged her, she would have had multiple texts and follow up letters, she was expecting to phone up act dumb and all would be fine, but they knew her game and pulled her up, that’s what she’s angry about.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The other child probably had school in the daytime and/or other activities so probably didn't get to the Manor till late afternoon/evening.

Of course the Inghams use their usual 'all day' but we know they spend half of the day in bed so their 'day' starts when other people are getting towards the end of theirs.

Reactions: 25
Thread #329 Lots of NHS appointments missed, who gives a duck about Sarahs cyst!
---
The only thing they’re laundering is Aurora‘s reusable nappies! 🤣🤣🤣

I doubt a rich money launderer would keep putting up a screenshot of two grand going from one account to another to try and convince people he’s not a Brokie. 🤣

He posted a screenshot yesterday on Instagram making out he’d made another 10 grand yesterday. So he’s expecting people to believe he’s made £12.000 in less than a week so that would be £48.000 a month and that’s just from those screenshots! 🧐 48 grand a month and they rode up a a ski mountain and shared soup because it was so expensive. They can only afford to get two of the girls haircuts. Poor Isla will have to wait until next months £2.021 from YouTube. People on £48 grand a month aren’t missing medical appointments because you got a free nights stay at a spa in Norway. They’re not giving their daughter a “We owe you one car!” for her 18th birthday. Sarah is probably going shopping to ToysRgarage for Islas 12th birthday presents because they can’t afford to get her branded presents like Esme. She’s probably getting Kindi kids and “We owe you bedroom decor” like last year. Chris is desperate to have people believe they’re doing well. He thought he’d end up like all the other bigger YouTubers having exotic holidays and woooohooooooing his way past muscle beach on his rollerblades, wearing his beanie and stained rash guard. He thought he was headed to the top but in reality the channel is dying. They can’t afford to do any of the holidays or any of the treats and things that used to do so they’re stuck doing the same thing vlog after the vlog. Their life isn’t the least bit interesting. They’re both so unpleasant, bitter and miserable and it shows on the vlog. They don’t do anything. It’s either Sarah opening a giant 4ft box of plastic craft she got from Temu for about £8.99. Mentioning the snack cupboard or the van. Creepy hoovering or talk of the playroom being decorated again. Anybody earning £48.000 a month wouldn’t be living the life they do. They can’t even do a plane holiday unless it’s gifted. Isla and Isabelle don’t seem to have any money to spend unless nana has been on the scene and speaking of nana, someone on 48 grand a week wouldn’t keep saying “Oh I hope the shop has mobility scooters to rent because nana struggles with walking.” A cheap mobility scooter costs about £750 in Argos and they can’t afford to buy one? Come off it Creepy! Nobody is buying those screenshots! 🙄
Those screenshots are fake and all over the internet.

Just like her comments slating the NHS which have now been sent to the hospital

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The other child probably had school in the daytime and/or other activities so probably didn't get to the Manor till late afternoon/evening.

Of course the Inghams use their usual 'all day' but we know they spend half of the day in bed so their 'day' starts when other people are getting towards the end of theirs.
It is easter holiday at moment

Reactions: 9
Vlogs up. Nhs update... pure clickbate, its just her re explaining the info from yesterday's vlog about rebooking just calmer.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Posted 7 hours ago.

I call 🐂💩.

No way was there another under or over 5-year-old child still there at 10.30. Even if the parent was there then bloody hell.

Untitled.png

Reactions: 15
A quuck reminder ~ don't judge his income by those screen shots of bank deposits. The likelihood that they are real screen shots that he has taken from his own phone is a big fat zero. They are taken from templates created by others to use as promotional posts for the ⭐Boss Babe⭐ mlm business. Anything about income that he posts on an account where he is trying to get people to join his scheme is going to be bullshit.

If you want to make a verdict on how much money they are making, take a look at their lifestyle and what he DOESN'T provide for his family.
They can't afford to buy a meal each when they go out. To the extent of sharing bowls of soup. Says it all

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s lucky with some trusts if you miss a few appointments you’re taken off the list or are put to the bottom the truth is she buggered off and missed them and now she’s home she expects them to jump and fast because she probably has other van trips coming up.

Reactions: 19
You know your channels dead when your vagina is content for two days running.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Not being funny but all that "money" and they spend £10 on a bird table from B&M :ROFLMAO: 🤡
He supposedly earned £12.000+ this week according to his fake screenshots and he complained about Sarah buying a cheap storage box to put the bird seed in! 🤣 He even tried to get Sarah to put back a launcher to throw a ball for prinny because he said they’ve already got one. It’s probably hidden knee deep in tit in the Garage of doom but anything to save a pound! Sit the duck down creepy! Your Brokie is showing. 🙄🤣

Remember that time they said they were going to get a water fountain for the front garden?…….

The water fountain InstaCreepy thinks he can afford.

IMG_5620.jpeg

The water fountain Creepy Chris can actually afford.

IMG_5621.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.