The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Sarah encouraging her children to clap back on social media? She should be teaching them to ignore any negativity.

All these “activities for Jace and Mila” she sets up are ridiculous. Part of the fun and learning process is for them to be involved in the setting up and also the cleaning up. Let them decide how to use it. Jace hasn’t got a bloody clue about anything because she is always telling him the ‘right way’ to play with things.

What is she on about “a full on bath”, “scrubbing all their hairs”. Hair, you moron. I used to wash my kids hair everyday. It’s not a bloody marathon. It’s like it only happens once in a blue moon and there’s no rhyme or reason to it. It should be everyday routine. Its like it’s some major task for her.

If Aurora doesn’t usually snuggle, my first thought as a mum is, maybe she’s coming down with a cold/virus. Anyone else? Doesn’t seem to occur to these numpties.

Their table manners are atrocious. Can’t say I never spilt food on my own babies at some point though. 😄

Granny subsidising them again. Sarah buys so much cheap crap but hates purchasing anything of any value/use. I must admit I thought toddlers shouldn’t ever be put in front of technology but looking back on my two, who both HATED the car, maybe it would have been better for all of us to use it sparingly i.e. for longer car journeys.

Gen Alpha, Sarah. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR MILA!

Why is that nasty little brat always looming whenever Mila gets something? Look at him making himself all big and dominant like his father too. His parents have turned him into a truly unlikeable child. He probably broke her Kindle in the first place.

Sunrise time lapse to funeral music. Aurora is in her jumperoo, where she’ll be kept for the next two years to entertain her. Lazy says it’s only for 10 minutes but what Lazy says and what Lazy means are two very different things. Jace and Mila join Aurora.

Lazy dyes some of Creepstopher’s shaving foam and screeches for Mila and Jacey boy. They’re both in their pyjamas. Lazy tells Jace not to eat the shaving foam. They’re making ‘cupcakes’.

Lazy has been to the shops. Jace and Mila were left at home. Creepstopher moans about the mess and starts stroking Lazy’s hair. If she cleans the floors he’ll redo them anyway. He’ll be on his hands and knees looking for a crumb. Lazy has picked up a Next order of pearly tumbler glasses. They very rarely get smashed in the house but the girls take them to their rooms and don’t bring them down.

Next time Lazy will use Greek yoghurt instead of shaving foam so Jace and Mila can eat it. Time for Lazy to open her packages before cleaning the kitchen. Esmé brings down dirty crockery from her bedroom and claims it’s Isla’s. Lazy could’ve done with the fluffy onesie she’s bought when she was in the Arctic. It’s absolutely massive. Jace chucks one of his toys on the farble floor and Lazy tells him to be careful.

Lazy has washed Jace and Mila’s “hairs”. They’re upstairs chilling. She’s been into Aurura’s bursery and moved everything Christmassy out of there. It’s dinner time and today it’s a chicken and potato skillet meal. Lazy will show us how to make it because we’ll want to eat it. She shows us all the ingredients.

The camera charged whilst Lazy chopped potatoes. She drowns them in olive oil, garlic granules, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Then she chops an onion. She’s drowned some of the chicken in seasoning but left a couple plain for Jace and Mila. Grated cheese to make the dish amazing. Lazy isn’t the only one who cooks chicken and dissects it. Adding double cream to the chicken, mushrooms and onions before seasoning with Italian style seasoning, paprika, garlic gloves and cheese. Adding the over cooked potatoes. Absolutely debloominlicious. Creamy gorgeous deliciousness.

Creepstopher has added half a bottle of ketchup to the side of his dinner. Can’t blame him with Lazy’s cooking. Jace says Lazy forgot to film him. She apologies to the brat. Aurora sits on Creepstopher’s lap. He’s spilt food on her. A dummy has been shoved in her gob to keep her quiet. Dinner went down a treat. Everyone had seconds, although it looks like Isabelle is still on her first plate. Esmé is “on her thirds or something”. I’m not sure Lazy is in any position to accuse anyone of being greedy. She fully licked the plate clean the first time. Jace has eaten all of his dinner and is a very good boy. Esmé licks her plate. Lazy runs her filthy sausage fingers through Mila’s hair. She has ringlet style curls underneath and straight bits on top.

There’s a present for Mila. Jace wants to sit with her. Lazy asks if Mila is excited and she says yeah, as does Jace. He tells her to close her eyes. Lazy tells him Mila can open it. Christine asks what’s inside. It’s an Amazon Fire Kids. Jace starts poking and stroking it. Lazy tells Mila she can now “stop taking poor Jace’s”. Yes poor Jace who is waited on hand and foot. He runs his hand all over the screen. Hi Steve and Granny Groomer bought it as an early Easter present. You can tell Lazy and Creepstopher are skint as it’s Hi Steve who always has to fork out for the decent presents. If they had money they’d have had one ordered next day delivery to an Air BnB on the road trip. Jace boasts that he knows how to download games. Lazy and Creepstopher think Jace and Mila are Generation Z. The kids from Isla onwards are actually Generation Alpha. The next Ingham child will be Generation Beta if born next year.

End of vlog
1711672067918.png
1711672346538.png
1711672527515.png
1711672387999.png
1711672738450.png

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m assuming their next vlogging adventure will be Isabelle’s eating habits.
Eugenia Cooney's mother has done cooking vlogs with Eugenia. She watches the "fashion haul" vids where her skeletal daughter who is 29, looks 15 & sounds like she's 4 is body checking herself in corsetry. Truly a sight out of an art house horror film.

Wtf is wrong with these fat arsed women who make bank off helping their daughters starve on camera?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
A video came up on my TikTok FYP of mia and sienna from fizz fam , in the comments that vile mare esmemememe and her pudgey mate of the month were critiquing the caption of the video - which is rich coming from esmememe who thought Chicago was a country 🫠🫠🫠

They might want to teach Mr Ingram this too considering he tried to pass his children off as teenagers when out on the middle of loch lomond with no life jackets on.
While they are at it they might want to remind him 16 is still a teenager too therefore to not "send messages of a sexual nature" to them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Isn't it incredible sad that the daughter of mr 10k a day went through that hole trip of hours up on hours withouth her own Kindle. and had to live by Jaceyboys kindness. And almost two weeks after they came back her grandparents had to buy one for her.......

Well I am impressed, Chris has managed to get an MOT carried out on time and before it expires tomorrow 🤣 That said, something I find very strange is the MOT shows the car has done 89,254miles since this time last year. That’s an excessive amount of mileage when they are away for weeks/months on end and the car is supposedly sat on the drive unused. That’s roughly 7400 miles a month/247ish miles a day average. Even living in the countryside that seems unrealistic? Unless Chris is doing a side hustle of some sort as a delivery driver when they are home OR he’s renting it out when they aren’t home?! I have a sneaking suspicion something dodgy has gone on there. Sarah has said they’ve gone out for the day so why would you plan that if you knew an MOT was booked in unless they’ve gone in the van. I also don’t believe they’ve got 3 car seats/car seat bases out of the car before it was MOT’d.

We drive my car which is the main family car throughout the day including a 60mile round trip every term time weekday, lots of long weekends away long distance etc, day trips throughout the school holidays and almost every weekend we are out and about over the spring and summer & have only racked up 23,000 miles in a year.Time will tell I suppose but something isn’t adding up there. View attachment 2842420
---

She’s desperately trying to brand her profile for some potential unsuspecting businesses to collaborate with her
So has he actually already gone back to work and got an Evri route? 🤣
---
To tone down the cheese???!! 🤔
Acutually, I haven’t got a bloody clue 🤣
To make it taste of something and because she thinks it makes her look/sound like a chef

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll probably be taking time off this thread for a while, I went to the gynaecologist yesterday and was diagnosed with cervical cancer as he found a large mass in my cervix which will likely require radiation and chemo. I’m in a state of shock tbh and asking myself why me? Because of Easter I won’t hear from the doctor till my case is discussed next Friday and I have the agonising 2 week wait for a mri to stage the cancer and a ct scan to see if it’s spread. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone not even Sarah, but if she is that concerned with her butchered insides she needs to stop rearranging her appointments for holidays (I have to cancel mine now now). I was stupid to not have a smear due to health anxiety and a traumatic experience and now I’m worried I might die.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 107
I’ll probably be taking time off this thread for a while, I went to the gynaecologist yesterday and was diagnosed with cervical cancer as he found a large mass in my cervix which will likely require radiation and chemo. I’m in a state of shock tbh and asking myself why me? Because of Easter I won’t hear from the doctor till my case is discussed next Friday and I have the agonising 2 week wait for a mri to stage the cancer and a ct scan to see if it’s spread. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone not even Sarah, but if she is that concerned with her butchered insides she needs to stop rearranging her appointments for holidays (I have to cancel mine now now). I was stupid to not have a smear due to health anxiety and a traumatic experience and now I’m worried I might die.
So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you x

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Not your money is it though babes 😘 it's your kids that are paying for their own birthday presents and your shopping addiction.
"Not your money is it though babes 😘 it's your kids"

THIS ^^^ 1000 times this!!! It's not Chris and Sarah's money. It's the childrens, they have earned it!! Not work shy fat Saz and her equally work shy pedalo husband.

I cannot get over the fact that their are still not protections for children who are made work on social media by their parents. There are protections for child actors alright but none for these children. Is massive societal failure.

• Heart
Sending you a hug, hope all goes well ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Spending her own money is she? well tell your Filthy husband that then. Do you even know what's in your bank account you fat fish wife. How about you don't buy 10000000568 presents for jacey boy and instead let him have 1 or 2. People are not happy with your over consumption Fatty, they think its disgusting, your time of impressing 7 year old with 50 million wrapped presents. It's over let go....buy izzy driving lessons and a car instead and get her to sign up for college so she can earn her ucas points and get into university to follow her dream of being a professional in health care practice.

There is way too much tat in that marble Palace it needs more than buying extra cupboards and plastic boxes from temu.

How to turn everything good into tit by the ingham family.

Of

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And still the views keep falling. I'm sure there will be an increase when the birthday vlog comes out, but the overall trend is viewer numbers are reducing.

1711703060120.png

1711703345646.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Do they make any money at this point? Enough to cover the mortgage? Is the side hustle just selling their crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My other half has driven for a living for the same company since leaving school decades ago, he delivers stuff to architects, graphic designers ect and while it's usually within our city or surrounding area, some days he can be sent to different cities or even down to England if it's urgent, so with his experience I wanted to know if he had any thoughts on the 90,000 mile MOT... anomaly... (every time I ask him something a bit left field to do with van, driving ect he looks puzzled and then realises it's about the Minghams 🤣). I asked him his milage as someone who drives full time, five days a week, he said his is about 25,000. I then asked if it would be possible for a Hermes ect driver and he said no as they only cover small areas but do lots of deliveries within that area, he said it would be more comparable to him commuting to Newcastle 7 days a week for work, which is 150 miles away from where we live.

Why is tit always weird with them? 😂
---
No words I can say will make anything any better for you but I couldn't scroll past, my heart leapt into my mouth when I read your post... I am so sorry, I hope with all my heart that your condition is easily treatable, sending you a huge, but gentle, hug 💜 please stick around if you can, or want to, even if its just to vent or for support.

Sarah is a disgrace, the way they waste NHS services is disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Not your money is it though babes 😘 it's your kids that are paying for their own birthday presents and your shopping addiction.
It's also a joint account with Chris, so it's thier money, not hers 🤣 I'll keep my own bank account, that my own wages are paid in to, just as my husband does so I can actually spend my own money. (Jelous of them)

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m so very sorry to read this. I wish you the very best going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sending you all of my love during this time. Tattle will be here to listen to you and give you a handhold when needed. Wishing you and those around you the best ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.