The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the clip of her saying they offered her the February appointment
I reckon she demanded an appointment before the Feb date because I remember her saying that she wasn’t willing to wait unti Feb when it was their fault. So, she’s demanded a new and earlier appointment which she got by way of cancellation (she said the 31st was a cancellation in tonight’s vlog) but yet still didn’t turn up to it. She obviously never let them know as they were away by then. They then sent her a final appointment for March which she couldn’t make so they bumped her. She’s an entitled fat so and so who thinks they for someone that’s paid very little into the NHS should get as much as she wants out of it. Let’s face it is the amount of kids she’s had not meant she’s had more than her fair share. Not to mention all the poor kids appointments they never turn up to and are constantly rescheduling because of their travels. She grinds my bleeping gears so she does.
on the 5th January vlog she said the consultant called her with a date of the 31st January and then on the 6th January she says the consultant called her and said she cant get Sarah in before they went away on the trip but could offer her the end of February. So two dates in the space of a days vlog

Reactions: 23
I can see the Take A Break front cover now, “Docs butchered my insides so I went to the arctic for two months” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Yikes, looks likes the truth hurts eh Creepy, that and you are probably on the booze.

Now we know why you can't attend appointments or complete any 'renovations', all you do is spend your days laughing at wasters.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Lazy and her appointment that was so urgent she either missed or cancelled and is now pissed off of the date she has been given!!

18 years ago I was waiting for surgery, day surgery, after 6 months I heard nothing so chased up the appointment and got a date. I lived alone at the time and was aware my parents would be away on a caravan holiday at the time! I rang my mum and said I had a date but would try and move it by 3 weeks to avoid their holiday. Mum was addiment I took the surgery date and they delayed the holiday by 3 weeks. Thank god they did, my 60 min procedure tuned into a 7 hour major open operation, and 5 days stay. if I had delayed by 3 weeks I would be fighting for my life before I got surgery. My parents lost their space on the seafront, and ended up at the back of the site by the toilets due to the change of date. But I got my surgery, that was more urgent than we thought and needed 2 weeks recovery at my childhood home (including emergency readmission to hospital for 2 days). My parents were 2 days late for their holiday (for the revised date) and had explained to the campsite that were still coming but would be delayed. They went on their shortened, downgraded holiday happy in the knowledge I was fine.

Lazy's appointment seems to be massively urgent unless it clashes with with th anything that can accommodate it.

If you have a date in mind use your huge 10k (cough cough) fortune to go private and schedule a convenient appointment!!

Sorry silly me, I forgot you are broke!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m just going to leave this here
View attachment 2835424
I’ve heard it all now. A notorious child sex predator concerned with honouring his ancestors? Your whole family are ashamed of you, you are a social pariah, and are going to live and die an infamous n🤥ncecase. Generations from now every member of your bloodline will be able to see exactly where they’ve come from, and be disgusted and ashamed, and you won’t be around to bullshit them. I’m going out with my head held high, the world’s number one DeLonge-based musical act, amongst other things. I’m having Frizz Control played at my funeral.

Also, you’re not laughing, you big liar.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
As stupid as they are, they’ve picked peak engagement day to raise two subjects that they know will pique the interests over here and on insta comments. It’s just to up engagement isn’t it? Poor Izzy being used like that, but also why doesn’t she tell them to duck off like a normal teen?

Reactions: 21
Her appointment is in May. That’s when spud adventure III will be starting.

If she lived here she would have been discharged with an extremely strong letter to her GP, and given very short shrift no matter how big her strop to the bookings department - here you book your own within two weeks, which would be placed on her medical file about refusing to attend. Which I’m willing to bet she already has several on file after the spud adventure II last year.

Here the reasons for non attendance are very narrow - I missed an appointment when in hospital and got removed for failure to notify 24 hours in advance, even when I said sorry as soon as I could (it was due to suspected appendix rupture) it remained on file!

As stupid as they are, they’ve picked peak engagement day to raise two subjects that they know will pique the interests over here and on insta comments. It’s just to up engagement isn’t it? Poor Izzy being used like that, but also why doesn’t she tell them to duck off like a normal teen?
Because she isn’t a normal teen.

She spent her early teen years being her stepfathers favourite to then suddenly “age out” in his eyes and he moved on to her younger sister; she and the others have been emotionally abused and damaged by this rediculous ‘lifestyle’ her spoilt brats of parents have insisted on. There’s a reason emotional abuse was reclassified as being as detrimental as physical (not that the courts have accepted that yet) it effects every relationship you have. She has none but her spoilt bratty ‘parents’ because sadly other 18 year olds won’t want to know.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2835424
😆 is he drunk? What on earth is he dithering on about? Chris, dummY, it really isn't that deep, man.

I lovelovelove his attempts at belittling and silencing people. He is an amateur at best. You go ahead wit' yo bad self and spend all of your time laughing at people who don't like you. It's not like you've got much else on. It won't stop them from not liking you or posting the truth about you in places where you have no control.

Now if you will excuse me, i must split. My ancestors and bloodline are all gathering for an intervention for me because I am not living up to their expectations of me. My ancestors are wondering why I am holding this weird little witch rectangle in my hand instead of washing clothes by hand in the river, and my bloodline is complaining because I have told him that he needs to take a shower before bed. I am a disappointment all around, yo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
FEELING SO FRUSTRATED..

Lazy tidies the kitchen worktop. Funeral music to a shot of the clean worktop. She’ll need a long nap after all that work. Jace listens to Mila’s heartbeat. Then she listens to his.

Isla lost her fang tooth on the trip but decided to keep it until they got home so she could put it under her pillow as there was nowhere to put it in the van. She announced at the dinner table last night that she was putting the tooth under her pillow. She forgot to put it under her pillow. She woke up before everyone else this morning and heard everyone else waking up whilst doing her schoolwork. She found a red envelope outside the door. Inside was some money from the tooth fairy. Isla will still believe in the tooth fairy when she’s 27. They need to break that illusion before she turns 13.

Mila and Aurora, who is having tummy time. She doesn’t like it so Lazy sits her up. Aurora doesn’t want to play so she has to pick her up. The guy is there fixing the dryer. They have a whole load of washing to do. Have they never heard of a washing line? Dryer is fixed.

Esmé’s makeup has arrived from Amazon. Time for her to organise her desk. She has one of Creepstopher’s G lights.

Lazy got up this morning feeling like power woman because she managed to get herself, Jace and Mila ready for the day. She made a few phone calls to get everyone into the dentist, get Prinny booked into the groomers and do a load of organising before Aurora woke up. Well done for being a mum Lazy, you win absolutely nothing. She and Creepstopher have packages to open so she grabs her 59p Temu package opening tool.

First package is Amazon Echo Show. Lazy and Creepstopher were geeking out whilst they were away. He isn’t sure what it does but it’s electronic so he wants it. It’s a photo frame but a tablet. You can have Netflix, a calendar to organise your day and recipes on there. Are they talking about the gadgets all of a sudden because they want to stage a burglary and claim on insurance? I think it’s an undeclared ad. It’s cool because it mounts on the wall. Aurora is crying but being ignored as Lazy is busy ranting about how he wanted to mount the tablet above the oven. Counting in Spanish.

Lazy got everything out to make lunch, Aurora started crying and she had to feed her. The girls swooped in, took half the ingredients, used half the gadgets they own and left their rubbish all over. Isla gets the blame. Spring is in the air. Singing.

Isabelle asks Lazy if there’s any garlic seasoning as she’s starving. She tells her it’s in the pantry. Lazy is cleaning her breadboard and moving various things around to hide the wires of the Show. Cackling at her egg muffins. Cackling at a tit Alexa Christmas joke. She’ll vlog the joke everyday.

Lazy has had an argument with the hospital but isn’t going into it. She has the biggest headache. Ear syringing isn’t available on the NHS anymore and she’s shocked. The hospital have given her the number of a lady who can go to the manor and do it. Specsavers do it too. She’s got an appointment for her hair next week and Esmé and Isabelle the week after.

Lazy is enraged. Jace has dropped Aurora’s toy. Lazy asks Mila to be a big girl and pick it up. She’s waiting for two NHS appointments from gynaecology. She got a last minute cancellation appointment on 31st January. They’d left for the van trip the week before so she declined it and was told another one would be booked. She got one for 27th March at 8:45am. She doesn’t want to rush out on precious baby boy King Jaceus Christ’s birthday. She doesn’t know whether the appointment is for Cystopher or the caesarean mix-up. She replied to the message to rebook a week ago but hadn’t heard anything so she called the hospital to be told she’d been discharged for not attending two appointments. Too right; some people suffer with excruciating pain for months/years and here she is thinking she’s the Princess of Lincolnshire, and deserves to be waited on hand and foot. Yet when people offer her help she declines and it’s all the other person’s fault. Cheeky witch. Lazy wasn’t given enough notice for the first appointment and wasn’t in the country. The second she would’ve gone to if she knew they’d discharge her, but as it’s her 5 year old’s birthday she chose to rebook. The receptionist said it was hospital policy and that Lazy would need to be re-referred by her GP. It’s not on. She's enraged. The letter said she could rebook. The lady said Lazy was meant to contact them if she couldn’t attend. The GP didn’t refer her to start with. When she went to her follow up appointment for Aurora she asked the man to hurry along her appointment but he said it was nothing to do with him blah blah blah.

Lazy asked what the appointment is for. The receptionist sighed and said she’d go and speak to her manager. The manager said she could reopen Lazy’s file but there’s no appointments until at least May. If she doesn’t accept the first appointment straight away they’ll discharge her again. Lazy is so angry. She should’ve said this is completely unacceptable treatment. She has six chuldren and understands the NHS is busy. The appointment isn’t for the MRI. Lazy will get her appointment date at the end of next week. She’s really mad because she should’ve said she was sorry but she’s a busy mum of six and if there’s a problem with the appointment she’ll call and try to rearrange. Busy mum of six. She does nothing all day and the girls or Creepstopher do most of the childcare anyway. He barely lets go of Aurora. Rant about how it isn’t her fault she needs the appointment to start with if it’s the caesarean. She surgeon didn’t know what “he” was tying on her insides. Wasn’t the surgeon a woman? I remember Lazy said she asked whether she wanted her tubes to be tied before she went down to theatre and again before she cut them.

Lazy is frustrated. Don’t attack her in the comments. She’s grateful for the NHS but doesn’t feel like they should be able to speak to her like that. She’s got a headache. She’s ending the vlog. The only thing happening now is dinner even though it’s 4pm.

End of vlog
Was whoever wrote this having a seizure whilst doing so or did Isla write it herself?
1711329891971.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 2835424
There's a few things you can fix before you shuffle off this mortal coil. Apologise to the fans you groomed can be a start.
Your bloodlines braved battles and wars for your right to live on this land: A self-absorbed, talentless nobody with a penchant for teenage fans. I suspect some of your ancestors are forming an orderly cue on the other side, waiting to give you some well-deserved slaps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2835424
Who the hell does Billy Big Balls think he is? Does he really think speaking to people like that is acceptable. How have they any fans left?

Ancestors and disappointment to bloodlines.

I have scoured pedigrees for years and particularly more so in recent weeks whilst finding a pup close to my Maggie-spaniel. I’m bog eyed but it has been worth it.

Can you just imagine the unsavoury mix of DNA in Lazy and Creepy. They seem to share around in their families. I understood there was a question of which Ingham fathered Isla and Creepy was very ‘fond’ of Katrina. The potential for further sinister liaisons is too awful to contemplate. Suffice to say I hope Isabelle gets the hell out of that house pronto.
---
There's a few things you can fix before you shuffle off this mortal coil. Apologise to the fans you groomed can be a start.
Your bloodlines braved battles and wars for your right to live on this land: A self-absorbed, talentless nobody with a penchant for teenage fans. I suspect some of your ancestors are forming an orderly cue on the other side, waiting to give you some well-deserved slaps.
Bloody well said. I’ve not noticed your comments as much recently. I’m puppy preoccupied. Still want 🎼Prinny and the Piggies 🎶. Hope your wit and vitriol is fired up and raring to go. These freaks need harsh justice
---
Lazy and her appointment that was so urgent she either missed or cancelled and is now pissed off of the date she has been given!!

18 years ago I was waiting for surgery, day surgery, after 6 months I heard nothing so chased up the appointment and got a date. I lived alone at the time and was aware my parents would be away on a caravan holiday at the time! I rang my mum and said I had a date but would try and move it by 3 weeks to avoid their holiday. Mum was addiment I took the surgery date and they delayed the holiday by 3 weeks. Thank god they did, my 60 min procedure tuned into a 7 hour major open operation, and 5 days stay. if I had delayed by 3 weeks I would be fighting for my life before I got surgery. My parents lost their space on the seafront, and ended up at the back of the site by the toilets due to the change of date. But I got my surgery, that was more urgent than we thought and needed 2 weeks recovery at my childhood home (including emergency readmission to hospital for 2 days). My parents were 2 days late for their holiday (for the revised date) and had explained to the campsite that were still coming but would be delayed. They went on their shortened, downgraded holiday happy in the knowledge I was fine.

Lazy's appointment seems to be massively urgent unless it clashes with with th anything that can accommodate it.

If you have a date in mind use your huge 10k (cough cough) fortune to go private and schedule a convenient appointment!!

Sorry silly me, I forgot you are broke!!
Lazy has sickened my soul more than ever before. That’s quite an accolade since I at best totally despise the woman.

We have the beautiful and dignified Princess of Wales having chemotherapy. Catherine has a young family. Her main concern is her young children and she is likely to have some gruelling treatment ahead.

Then of course there is Big Saz who is not only making it up as she goes along but is also slating highly qualified doctors over what they’ve done to her globulous innards yet she chooses not keeping appointments.

The Ingham ‘Family’ aka tit show do not keep appointments for Jaceus eyes and Milas hips are nothing but an inconvenience. Sarah has had six nhs funded births. The state of her innards likely reflect this.

RANT OVER

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Creepy's idol, Tate, spews a lot of crap about bloodlines and not shaming your ancestors etc. Fight your own battles, Creepy. You can't even come up with your own arguments and backchat.

Obviously Creepy has no right to talk about honour, with his despicable track record. He doesn’t even respect his lineage by proudly bearing his family name, instead choosing to snub it in favour of Delonge - the surname of a completely unrelated man that Creepy wishes he was!

Was the "fix it before your dead" bit supposed to be a threat?

Creepy's paternal forefathers would be cringing themselves inside out and wishing that the "Mr Ingram" moniker had properly stuck, for sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Once again, it's a veritable house of mirth at the Inghams as they laugh at the comments. Add this to the laughing with Social Services et al and you may well wonder why they look so miserable on camera.
The defence of 'laughing' at valid criticisms is only used by the thickest of people when they have no logical argument.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Creepy's idol, Tate, spews a lot of crap about bloodlines and not shaming your ancestors etc. Fight your own battles, Creepy. You can't even come up with your own arguments and backchat.

Obviously Creepy has no right to talk about honour, with his despicable track record. He doesn’t even respect his lineage by proudly bearing his family name, instead choosing to snub it in favour of Delonge - the surname of a completely unrelated man that Creepy wishes he was!

Creepy's paternal forefathers would be cringing themselves inside out and wishing that the "Mr Ingram" moniker had properly stuck, for sure!
Thanks @mags.

I thought Creepy’s outpouring was horrendous and overly complex for the simple little freak.

I understand a tad more clearly. I doubt Creepstopher does or would acknowledge. I suspect pre Tate he didn’t know what an ancestor was.

He doesn’t deserve ancestry and no one would want to be linked to him, going forward.

Reactions: 17

My thoughts exactly, likely just another retort that he’s picked up from another Tate simp somewhere and will be parroting for the next few weeks.

Has he retired ‘CLOWNS!! 🤡 🤡 🤡’ now?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The loyal ifam are now seeing the real ingham family
Imagine vlogging your ailments for money

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.