Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D

Departed member 294

Can we all just remind ourselves that one of the greatest families to ever exist* was ginger?

*universes may vary.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m gonna be in a minority here but I don’t care.
Unique family/Smug Sarah whatever she’s called (I mean the views are for Smug Sarah right) is bordering on abuse and stalking.
Why target Isabelle like that!? Why the fuck is a grown ass adult posting a teenagers Instagram. That’s honestly shocking,
Seeing her daughter loosing her shit in the car in ikea was bad enough, I seriously thought it was embarrassing, but this is too far.

Inghams have a right to say this is targeted trolling. I don’t even care anymore that this won’t be received well.
If anyone put a member of my family online like this, a teenage member of my family having fun with her friends. I would 100000000000000% go after you with everything I have.

Breaking news, teenager acts like a teenager. ??‍♀
We argue they’re being turned into “cast members” and workers for their parents.
Well Unique fam have become the gutter paparazzi that will follow “young Hollywood” around to drag them down then.
Can’t stand by this at all, I’ve found her uploads hard to watch anyway so I know little about her and her content but this is just ridiculous from a grown ass woman.
I hope her daughter has better role models to look up to if were criticising Sarah and Chris for how they raise their kids.
They’ve never involved the girls in ridiculing others.

Just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Hatshepsut

I haven’t watched the last few vlogs so I thought I’d give tonight’s a quick glance:
I see Creepy is yet again inserting himself into some random child’s birthday party. Just another excuse to throw his pasty mid-aged body down a kid’s slide whilst whoo hooing like a 6 year old girl. The man has no shame and is a total embarrassment.
No actual meals prepared but Lazy is making good use of her driving license to nip to the shops for enough cakes to put the whole family into diabetic comas.
Another pointless walk in a rainy, empty park with all the girls trying very hard to look enthusiastic, only Prinny was having any fun there.
Lazy sat on the bed in her minging onesie getting excited that she now doesn’t even have to move to switch the lights on.
So we had the girls running and squealing, Creepy being creepy and Lazy being lazy.
It’s just the same shit, different day.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
M

Member 3675

'kin howler.
My daughter attends school and is the same age as isabelle. She isn't at her school but did go to the same primary school as isabelle.
They had a double lesson about being careful on line. They put 2 classes together and some people come in one from the Police and another from some awareness group. They are effectively working through the school and while the subject is the same its dealt with differently depending on the pupils ages. In my daughters case its quite open and pretty much addresses the subject of grooming and communicating with people you don’t know personally. I knew this was happening as they were given a letter about it some weeks ago. This being in case any parents had queries/ objections I've looked at the booklet she was given and its a really mature guide.
Daughter says it was about being careful who you add as your friends online and restricting access to your social media accounts.
Anyway gets to the bit you can ask questions and one of the lads pipes up that his Dad thinks the family vloggers are weirdos. Lots of chatting about it and think its one of the teachers pointed out that it may be awkward for some of the children as they get older as their lives have been shared online. Anyway one of the girls points out that her dad is very against it and confronted someone in Morrisons telling them if either of his kids end up in his vlog he'll knock the guy out.
Guess who the vlogger was ?
Then it livens up with one of the lads saying about well isn't he the one who wanted to see his fans for sex. Bare in mind this is a group of 13year olds.
Brilliant practically on your doorstep as well

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Hatshepsut

Today’s vlog just summed up the pair of them for me.
He’s a man in his mid thirties who would rather go out playing on his skates, with his sad little mates, than go to a hospital appointment with his pregnant wife.
She is a bone-idle whinger, who behaves like a martyr because she’s had to actually partake in normal parental duties for once in her self-indulgent life.
She will never throw him out, as the shock of having to peel her lazy arse off the sofa today nearly killed her and he will never leave because he’s
still doing his own thing whenever he likes.
They are equally vile and deserve each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Sarah SAT IN MORRISONS CAFE
Then came home and sent Chris and Issy to MORRISONS to get dinner? Is this family actually for f**king real?

And how many time's did they ask people to comment down below, desperate for interaction to help the algorithm

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Today's vlog has pissed me off:

- How the hell must the eBay seller feel if she just so happens to watch the vlog?! There was no need to make a huge deal about there being a few pet hairs on the foot muff. But Lazy was making it out to be the grubbiest foot muff in the world. Really rude!

- The looks she gave when talking about the NHS.... And I hope you're reading this now Sarah:

DO NOT slate a free medical service for their 'lack of care' when YOU self prescribe, self diagnose, eat enough shit to warrant diabetes and down right don't give a shit about your unborn child - which again, you called "it" today!

She is "literally" the most vile person I've ever come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

0aktree

I just had a look at their vlog for today and found it cringey that a 34yr old is skating down a ramp at Asda.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
New prediction: Sarah is going to call the baby Pennywise. Seeing as though it’s constantly referred to as ‘it’

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Hatshepsut

I’m still secretly hoping for them to call him Rain/Reign, it’s got a catchy feel to it......RAINING HAM.
We can all get our 80’s groove on and sing along like The Weather Girls:-
It’s Rain Ingham
Hallelujah, It’s Rain Ingham. ????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

Well someone inherited her mothers attitude.
OK, my last post on this.
This isn’t a live on Isabelle’s public account.
By the looks of it this is a split live between friends accounts and yes they’re bitching.
Obviously one of their friends had been asked to take a picture and she had said no because she was following people back on Instagram, they’re ripping the piss out of her for that.

Now let’s be honest they’re in full on bitchy 12 year old mode. WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE.
Isabelle actually cursed when she is QUOTING WHAT HER FRIEND SAID. Her FRIEND CURSED NOT HER.
YET THATS SARAH AND CHRIS WHOS TO BLAME!?

the people to blame are Unique smug woman who’s used kids sleepover/party/spats for her own gain.
And us for gossiping about a bunch of children being childish. This has nothing at all to do with Sarah and Chris and she doesn’t deserve it no matter what people think.

I’m on my high horse I know, I have saddle burn.

Reactions: 29

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Going back to the Isabelle video. I have no real problem with the swear word she used. She's 13 and I wouldn't be surprised if she used a lot worse. The problem I have is that she's clearly being nasty about another girl not having as many Instagram followers as her. This is from a young girl who did a massive speech on the family channel about how bullying under any circumstance is wrong. It does seem like she has 2 different personalities. The one we see on camera then the real life one.

Reactions: 29

Jennysona

Esme can never entirely get her chance to shine !! She has just done an amazing job on coming first in a competitive swimming race..yet the thumbnail is Isla with her mouth open for her 'such an exciting surpise' (which was basically a magazine).
I really do not understand. Surely a great achievement would make a better thumbnail and description!

• Sad
Reactions: 28