Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jamhead

VIP Member
He really is disgusting, my husband is the same age as him and there is absolutely no way in hell he'd be taking a selfie let alone using filters and pulling stupid faces. He really is a greasy little teenager stuck in an adults body.
How many times do people need to point out the use of "your" "you're" to him? He really makes himself look utterly stupid.

I also laughed a lot during the baby carrier segment of the vlog when lazy said she wanted it for around the house whilst she's trying to get housework done. Errrr pull the other one love, you want it so your creepy greasy slimy husband can carry the baby around whilst he's doing housework and you're sat on your giant backside drinking a hot cup of tea with your 15th chocolate biscuit/doughnut/mint diam bar/lindt bunny of the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
D

Departed member 294

Well someone inherited her mothers attitude.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

It's me

Iconic Member
I would not have recognised lazy in this photo, she looks totally different without the chestnut mane and matching eyebrows she sports today. Plus the low key celebrations of just one flimsy banner. I wonder what the homecoming decos will be like this time around? I'm imagining balloons and banners galore, fireworks and a brass band playing "congratulations" .... Oh and all the neighbours will line the street clapping and waving flags.....
It's not Sarah

Sarah has never ever ever dyed her hair not once.

That's why you don't recognise her!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
D

DramaLlama

This is from a couple of days ago, so sorry if it's already been posted, but I just came across this on Twitter and can't stop laughing ??. I actually feel bad for finding it so funny!

• Haha
  • Wow

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I can't see how a fully grown man isn't embarrassed with skating down rails outside shopping parks! If I saw anyone doing that I'd just think they were a twat!

• Haha
  • Heart

sAvia

Not able to say no eh?
Chris, did you send inappropriate messages to young women?

Reactions: 26

lemonelmo4

Chatty Member
Just seen a comment on Lazy's Instagram telling her about her car being spotted and the registration being made public!
The funniest part was 'just letting you know because its a criminal offense to film someone without their permission'... HELLO???

• Haha
M

Member 177

I feel sorry for the girls in the video Unique fam have uploaded. It's not only Isabelle you see, these girls haven't asked to be in the spotlight and I find it strange Chris gets constant criticism for following young girls yet someone who supposedly wants to safeguard and help young girls puts up a private young girls chat for people to gossip about.
This is a 1 minute snapshot of a live between friends, Isabelle isn't a 24/7 Perfect princess. No 12 year old is. She is clearly discussing a conversation that had happened during the night. I find it refreshing to hear her talk without the high pitch and stuttering so and erm after every word.
It shows she is trying to have a life beyond the Ingham brand.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I do wonder if these big family meals/ birthday parties are just ploys to make us think they are actually getting invited to stuff/ do stuff other than eat out and shop
I mean the whole street did come out to cheer for Sarah when she passed her test.

• Haha

bd2000

Chris telling Esme her eyebrows “are perfect just like they are” (which I do agree with, she’s gorg!) but he’s hardly setting an example to her when he’s dying his hair and tinting his eyebrows...

Reactions: 25

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I wonder if for some reason he didn’t participate in teenager activities when he was actually a teenager hence his weird stuck in a really specific time period clothes and hair style and his absolutely wrong idea that it’s ok to send the type of messages he ‘allegedly’ did to young girls. It’s not any sort of excuse by any means at all but I can’t fathom why he behaves like he’s 20 years younger than he is and as for her, well if that was your partner you’d surely not be able to hide your cringing/feelings of rage?
You’re on to something. His teenage years were not normal, and he is still possessed by it, like some kind of demon. Those years are what turned him weird. The lack of respect from his male peers, the indifference of females, the ginger hair, the bad hairline, weakness of character, overbearing and witchy mother, more attractive and popular brother etc. He is using the ‘adulation’ of children who don’t even know him to salve his bitter, twisted ego - he’s addicted to it. When that’s gone, there will be nothing left for you, Creepy, you’ll have burned it all.

• Heart

Loopy81

Chatty Member
Lazy giving a shout out to us single parents.

Bitch please don’t bother! Single or not we are doing a better job than you two put together ??

• Heart
  • Haha

Slightly Bonkers

Chatty Member
Hang on ? he changed his surname to Delonge on his social media cos he's obsessed with some celebrity!! Is that not something you would only expect a teenage girl to do ?

• Haha
  • Wow

Tublet83

VIP Member
If anyone watched panaorma last night it was about you tube and instragram influencers. No mention of the inghams but it held the ASA up for the impact this advertising can have on teens. It’s programmes likes this and lobbying at this level that will have the impact to make the necessary legislation changes. No it’s not about the inghams but the bigger picture. Maybe we should contact the organisers to do a follow up on family vloggers and the lack of protection for children?

Reactions: 24

Isthisthereallife?

Just seen a comment on Lazy's Instagram telling her about her car being spotted and the registration being made public!
Surely with a number plate using their IFAM bollocks cult phrase people already do know who they are?? It's hardly inconspicuous if you know them and their history?

* also the car is BRIGHT PINK**

Last edited:
Reactions: 24