The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not skating expert (being over the aged of 25 myself) but I think doing a little circular turn in the middle of a straight line or skating on a foot high ramp is like competitive level.

Yes I don’t think those needed to use hand rails really want them
To be smeared with dog mess prior to thanks

I hated watching his god awful dance in those big timberland boots too, his big lanky legs and pigeon flowerpot feet at the bottom.
Apparently skaters need to grease any rails they use too. They go on about helping the homeless and being charitable etc but then do that. If a frail person was to grab a greased rail they could easily fall. That isn't a very charitable thing to do is it!

Reactions: 12
I’m not skating expert (being over the aged of 25 myself) but I think doing a little circular turn in the middle of a straight line or skating on a foot high ramp is like competitive level.

Yes I don’t think those needed to use hand rails really want them
To be smeared with dog mess prior to thanks

I hated watching his god awful dance in those big timberland boots too, his big lanky legs and pigeon flowerpot feet at the bottom.
I used to skate (skakeboarding) back in the day. Rollerbladers were generally loathed and the subject of ridicule by skateboarders due to the huge gulf in skill level. They were often hounded out of the park due to this, and the fact that it often attracted a certain selfish arrogant type, who ended up causing accidents

I gave up around 23. A few friends carried on until 26ish. Even then, they avoided the skakepark, as once you hit your mid 20's your are very much considered a grandad and considered a little odd by the skate kids 10 years younger than you

Personally, if Chris still enjoys rollerblading, then fair enough. No one should stop doing something if they still enjoy it, but clearly this is a man with a thick skin and or a delusion that he is still considered a 'cool dude' by the kids. If he had even a sprinkling of self awareness, he would do what other older skaters do if they still enjoy it, and avoid skateparks, busy public areas, and especially of all, uploading vlogs of yourself making a complete and utter tit of yourself

No grown man has ever looked good or been considered cool hanging so desperately onto their youth.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 5492
Found this comment earlier on, I couldn’t agree more!! I don’t know how anyone can find it remotely entertaining, and it’s not even Chris that’s skating lol
Personally I think he should put more skating on the main channel!! Make it die a death faster!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was watching one of their recent videos and Isla was in the front seat of the mini, in her booster seat but still it was the front... Is this allowed? Does anybody know as I thought you had to be a certain height or age

Reactions: 2
I was watching one of their recent videos and Isla was in the front seat of the mini, in her booster seat but still it was the front... Is this allowed? Does anybody know as I thought you had to be a certain height or age
She’s fine in the front as long as she’s in the correct car seat

Reactions: 3
So many people don't even know. I bet the Inghams are one of them.
Years ago when my daughter was 3 she was being released from hospital in a hip spica cast,we had a 2 door car she couldn’t fit in the back,the hospital had to check the laws before they would release her

Reactions: 4
‘The girls get a suprise after school’

I’ve not watched so don’t know what the suprise was.

I bet it wasn’t as good as surprising them with being able to come home, watch kids tv, do their homework, chill out like normal kids ...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

I bet it wasn’t as good as surprising them with being able to come home, watch kids tv, do their homework, chill out like normal kids ...
This Fri Yay girls we won’t be sticking a camera in your face you can just have a normal evening imagine that and your Dad will be honest and do the right thing, literally omg biggest surprise everrrrrr

Reactions: 6
This Fri Yay girls we won’t be sticking a camera in your face you can just have a normal evening imagine that and your Dad will be honest and do the right thing, literally omg biggest surprise everrrrrr
Love how it’s always ‘we did this’ ... Sarah Hun we clearly see its Chris doing it

Well, if we didn’t think Sarah was selfish already. She opened Isla’s cards before she’d even given her them. The exciting part of those is opening them ( was when I collected stickers as a kid)
So done with this lot.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

It was LOL trading cards and of course they've trained the kids like monkeys so there was the typical squeal and the shocked face.

Not much of a nursery update. They're dragging it out for as long as possible because they think it will be mega surprising/exciting/emotional when they do a "big reveal"! Like everything else they do, it has to be hyped up as a big deal.

Run down of the vlog incase anybody doesn't want to waste their life

Chris' pink jumper is in the bin...stained apparently. I reckon lazy tried to wash it and shrunk it in the dryer since it's the first time she has probably used the washing facilities

She wants prawn salad.....?!? Am I wrong that you're not meant to have prawns when pregnant. If I'm wrong I'm wrong

Sarah is shopping for lightbulbs, hopefully she picked up a spare one for her brain so she can finally wake up and realise what's going on right in front of her eyes

I'm not even half way. I will take a break and watch the rest soon... Need to take breaks from their voices

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was LOL trading cards and of course they've trained the kids like monkeys so there was the typical squeal and the shocked face.

Not much of a nursery update. They're dragging it out for as long as possible because they think it will be mega surprising/exciting/emotional when they do a "big reveal"! Like everything else they do, it has to be hyped up as a big deal.
I was shocked to see them all getting mucked in to paint the nursery. (actually seemed like isabelle did the majority) I am sure at one point this would have been something they would have paid someone for. Money must be bad. Not bad... Just normal.... But that's probably poor to them

Reactions: 3
Run down of the vlog incase anybody doesn't want to waste their life

Chris' pink jumper is in the bin...stained apparently. I reckon lazy tried to wash it and shrunk it in the dryer since it's the first time she has probably used the washing facilities

She wants prawn salad.....?!? Am I wrong that you're not meant to have prawns when pregnant. If I'm wrong I'm wrong

Sarah is shopping for lightbulbs, hopefully she picked up a spare one for her brain so she can finally wake up and realise what's going on right in front of her eyes

I'm not even half way. I will take a break and watch the rest soon... Need to take breaks from their voices
A Lightbulb is useless when we all know the switch is missing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This speculation of mine is a bit of a touchy subject.... Has anyone seen when Chris runs up to Sarah to say he's proud of Esme and Sarah see's him coming and her facial expression changes to terrified and she clenches up and even jumps... I could understand if he came from nowhere but she watched him approach her. Seems odd behaviour to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.