The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst Chris was out on the school run the cot got delivered. And left in the garden? Could Sarah not even be bothered to open the door.... delivery guys here carry it to where you want or at the least put it into the hallway for you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously fed up of how they seem to knock our NHS! I’ve noticed it a few times on different vlogs, and the fact that their vanity scan got it wrong with Esme’s predicted birth weight, yet they still favour them over their essential NHS scans?! Don’t even get me started on Sarah’s self prescribed internet iron tablets!! ?

Reactions: 14
I found the chocolate milk weird, because Sarah said it was their dinner (or maybe 'tea', as a Northern term for the evening meal). It's hardly nourishing, nor is it even an actual filling meal with food.

I also found the glasses Isla and Isabella drunk out of (but not Esme, for some reason, as she had a plastic cartoon cup) looked like gin glasses! (My parents gave my brother and I gift sets from Fever Tree tonic water and gin with mixers and these glasses for Xmas one year).

Reactions: 3
I love how previously she claimed she never found out the sex of the girls and yet today she said at the 4D scan they kept saying 'she is big'.

Also did that paper work say 'previous pregnancy' if so wouldn't that be Isla?

Reactions: 4
I love how previously she claimed she never found out the sex of the girls and yet today she said at the 4D scan they kept saying 'she is big'.

I wasn’t sure why they suddenly started rambling on about that anyway. I had no idea what they were on about negermind the teen fandom.

She said Esme was 6,15lb tonight. Is that what she said previously? I get lost

Reactions: 1
Today's vlog has pissed me off:

- How the hell must the eBay seller feel if she just so happens to watch the vlog?! There was no need to make a huge deal about there being a few pet hairs on the foot muff. But Lazy was making it out to be the grubbiest foot muff in the world. Really rude!

- The looks she gave when talking about the NHS.... And I hope you're reading this now Sarah:

DO NOT slate a free medical service for their 'lack of care' when YOU self prescribe, self diagnose, eat enough tit to warrant diabetes and down right don't give a tit about your unborn child - which again, you called "it" today!

She is "literally" the most vile person I've ever come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Has she said she didnt know? I dont belive that tbh, how would she shop!

I wasn’t sure why they suddenly started rambling on about that anyway. I had no idea what they were on about negermind the teen fandom.

She said Esme was 6,15lb tonight. Is that what she said previously? I get lost
I think last time she said 6.14lb.

@Web30 I'm sure she has said previously they never found out with any of the girls.

Reactions: 2
I hate the way people throw around the term OCD. Just because you like things tidy doesn't mean you have OCD. People who really have it don't boast about it. People do that with anxiety too. Everyone has times when they feel panicky and anxious. But actually having anxiety disorder is different and much more debilitating. I don't believe for a minute that he actually has OCD. As was said, that disgusting beanie is a pretty good clue that he doesn't really have it...
I have pretty severe OCD and I am kind of upset if people use the term without actually meaning a real illness.

Reactions: 10
I have pretty severe OCD and I am kind of upset if people use the term without actually meaning a real illness.
It annoys me too when people say they are a bit OCD, usually followed a a laugh like it's funny. There is no such thing as a 'bit' OCD, it's a hugely debilitating illness and it's no laughing matter ?

Reactions: 13
The

My daughter’s best friends brother ate so much unhealthy, fatty, sugary food it was unreal. He used to eat either McDonalds, kfc, takeout etc almost every day and sometimes he’d eat 5 whole bars of chocolate in one go plus all the other crap, yet he never seemed to put on weight.

My daughter couldn’t understand it. I said to her “ sometimes you can’t physically see the damage, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t doing the body harm!” I’m certain he was setting himself up for diabetes, heart disease etc in the future
Yes I agree some people do have a fast metabolism I have a niece that can eat a lot , but all three I highly doubt they would all have super fast metabolisms, something just doesn’t add up imho I could be wrong

Reactions: 2
Yes I agree some people do have a fast metabolism I have a niece that can eat a lot , but all three I highly doubt they would all have super fast metabolisms, something just doesn’t add up imho I could be wrong
To be honest I used to have a fast matabalism. I'd eat healthy meals but would have sweets ect too (probably not as much as the girls!) My prom dress was a size 6. As soon as I hit my 20s though the weight piled on (probably didn't help that I got ill!)

Even though the girls are skinny now it doesn't mean they'll be like that forever.

Reactions: 6
I think last time she said 6.14lb.

@Web30 I'm sure she has said previously they never found out with any of the girls.
Infact i think she has said it. Didnt she make a big deal about this being the first time shes found out the sex of a baby or something

Reactions: 5

- How the hell must the eBay seller feel if she just so happens to watch the vlog?! There was no need to make a huge deal about there being a few pet hairs on the foot muff. But Lazy was making it out to be the grubbiest foot muff in the world. Really rude!

- The looks she gave when talking about the NHS.... And I hope you're reading this now Sarah:

DO NOT slate a free medical service for their 'lack of care' when YOU self prescribe, self diagnose, eat enough tit to warrant diabetes and down right don't give a tit about your unborn child - which again, you called "it" today!

If you’re buying something from eBay then warranted it’s going to have some form from the last owners, like if you cared that much why not just buy one from a damn shop????? It’s not like they never ever go shopping? like hellooooo you have hands and/or a washing machine just wash it?

It would also help if she went to the actual nhs appointments, bring up issues if she thinks she has them and buy iron tablets from amazon????? when they could literally have anYThiNG in them. Like wouldn’t be able to tell fake from real????

Reactions: 13
The

My daughter’s best friends brother ate so much unhealthy, fatty, sugary food it was unreal. He used to eat either McDonalds, kfc, takeout etc almost every day and sometimes he’d eat 5 whole bars of chocolate in one go plus all the other crap, yet he never seemed to put on weight.

My daughter couldn’t understand it. I said to her “ sometimes you can’t physically see the damage, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t doing the body harm!” I’m certain he was setting himself up for diabetes, heart disease etc in the future
Yes my daughters best friend loves her mcdonalds and pizza hut, it was fine when she was younger but shes nearly 17 now and its showing in her skin and hair, My daughter even mentioned how often she eats mc Ds and she said shes tried to tell her but her friend thinks shes being mean, my daughter has said shes fed up with going out with her and them ending up somewhere that doesn't serve a proper meal, my daughter loves her food but likes proper sit down meals and maccys every now and again, so whilst the Ingham Girls for now may be ok with their poor diet it will tell in future when they aren't as active, also they always seem to be ill and tired another sign of a bad diet

Reactions: 5
So Sarah said they were never really sure what the extra nhs scans were for. Why the hell did they not ask? I know I would it someone suggested I needed extra care

She has a dog. What is her issue? And if a stray pet hair from another dog is a big deal, search eBay for "pet free sellers". They do exist. What idiots.

Reactions: 6
She has a dog. What is her issue? And if a stray pet hair from another dog is a big deal, search eBay for "pet free sellers". They do exist. What idiots.
I dread to think of the state some of the things she sells are in. Probably sells the dirty onesies right out of the girls laundry baskets.

So Sarah said they were never really sure what the extra nhs scans were for. Why the hell did they not ask? I know I would it someone suggested I needed extra care
Actually worrying that she can’t remember why she’s having extra scans. What kind of mother is she?? She makes me so angry

Reactions: 11
What annoyed me is she moaned that it was dirty/needed washing but still proceeded to put it into the pushchair! Surely the dog hairs will now be in the pram? ?‍♀

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.