The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or are they now having scans almost daily.... All sounds very fishy

I am beginning to fear that they have realised the baby is going to be born with Rollerblades instead of feet and are planning the exit process and immediate removal of said Rollerblades(could be why Lazy went on her own today, its all hush hush as Chris would want them keeping)
A vision of the future??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The meet and greet at the arndale centre was one of the best days of his entire life?

I realise he said 'one of' but jeez how many things do you group into 'one of'

Surely we begin with... Meeting his wife, getting engaged, getting married, the birth of his daughters, finding out he's going to be a dad (how many times? We do not know!)

I could go on and on about many more monumental life moments that should be grouped into a 'best days of my life' folder... I can't ever imagine saying a meet and greet could be on par with these moments.... He's tapped
For a perpetual teenage slimeball, I can see why having huge number of underage girls screaming for you and queueing up to be near you would be one of the best days of your creepy little life.

For most people, it’s be vile, Plus it was Isabelle’s day not his, but what does that matter to him? As long as he’s adored ?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Only just watched todays vlog and it’s wound me up no end! Sarah’s “single mum” rave at the end...it’s not just single mums that do all the little jobs alone Sarah...it’s MOST mums as most husbands are AT WORK ?. Plus most of us work too!!! Get real Sarah.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
For a perpetual teenage slimeball, I can see why having huge number of underage girls screaming for you and queueing up to be near you would be one of the best days of your creepy little life.

For most people, it’s be vile, Plus it was Isabelle’s day not his, but what does that matter to him? As long as he’s adored ?
I didn't realise it was isabelles meet and greet... That's shocking

Poor girls confidence seems to be dipping lately, she must be so embarrassed having to associate with those screw ups. Shame... The fake smile doesn't hide those sad eyes

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I didn't realise it was isabelles meet and greet... That's shocking

Poor girls confidence seems to be dipping lately, she must be so embarrassed having to associate with those screw ups. Shame... The fake smile doesn't hide those sad eyes
She is heading for a breakdown

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Want to get drink quick? Take a shot any time someone says 'super' in the vlog! ?.

People in the comments think it was Chris who landed nuts down on the rail but I'm sure it was his friend. I do wonder what he is up to with this whole skating thing.

• Haha
Want to get drink quick? Take a shot any time someone says 'super' in the vlog! ?.

People in the comments think it was Chris who landed nuts down on the rail but I'm sure it was his friend. I do wonder what he is up to with this whole skating thing.
I never hear them say super... I hear them say 'sooooooper' plenty though!

Reactions: 1

The only reason he puts the edits of skating up are to 'prove' that's where he has been

Lazy probably insists on watching the footage back and accounts for every second he was out the door

Such a terrible way to live, I used to feel sorry for her but she's actually proving to be a nasty piece of work and they seem made for each other

Reactions: 13
Historically speaking, where does the hate for red hair originate? Is it a UK or an overall Europe thing. I have black afro hair but absolutely love red hair. It’s so rare (IMO) and pretty.
Im naturally a blonde and a few months back I had a darker colour put in my hair with some copper highlights and everyone comments on the "red" in my hair sayin g how much they like them, I was going grey and its the best thing I had done, I love it , there was also twin girls in my school with the most gorgeous colour hair I was so jealous of them like a copper colour .

New prediction: Sarah is going to call the baby Pennywise. Seeing as though it’s constantly referred to as ‘it’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
New prediction: Sarah is going to call the baby Pennywise. Seeing as though it’s constantly referred to as ‘it’
Haha that's brilliant.

I was trying to think of reasons why they are calling him it. I thought it might be a clue towards the name... I think you are spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Red hair is predominantly Irish. The red haired Irish cailín... And with the history between the UK and Ireland, maybe that's where the animosity originated?
you have a point there because my great grandma was Irish and my nan had red hair like her mum, my dad (her son) was blonde, my husbands dad was a red head and yet they are all so dark but when my husbands beard grows through its streaks of ginger

I think Chris will want the baby to be called Tom or Thomas... It is probably his dream

Will they be this ridiculous though? I'm unsure if it's unusual enough a name for their level of fame... Has anybody any name predictions?

• Haha
Well ,i`m late to the game ,but Micheal C Hall gives me hot flushes (every red hair on his head:):)..Like Ed ,it can be as hot on men (who OWN it) as it is beautiful on women.
This might be just the motivation Chris needs to go natural! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
you have a point there because my great grandma was Irish and my nan had red hair like her mum, my dad (her son) was blonde, my husbands dad was a red head and yet they are all so dark but when my husbands beard grows through its streaks of ginger
Apparently all beards have a hint of red in them.

Their income is obviously declining... Maybe he didn't go skating at all... Maybe he's had to pick up shifts at the airport

Reactions: 3
This single parent thing she was on about... Yes sarah you do know how they do it, remember when chris worked shifts and you were on your own a lot with the girls? Had it been that long having him at home all day to run about after you all that youv forgotten what its like for most familys out thier?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.