The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Well someone inherited her mothers attitude.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Yes that will show them. Cant you just disable youtube coments ?

Let them, even if they comment IFAM or even dislike the videos it will show the videos has good engagement and push it in to peoples suggestions, more views and subscribers for the Unique fam ??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
52 flat packs that Creepy hauled upstairs himself lol, guess that's what happens when you don't have any guy friends to help you out with heavy stuff. Of course Lazy did duck all to even help put them together. She was sorting dinner picking up takeaway and crafting with the girls...hard at work as usual. Instead of buying yet more craft stuff why didn't she drag a few of their 10 million unopened toys out of the garage?

Reactions: 16
"Me and the girls are going out"

She always says that! I know it's a minor detail considering how despicable they are, but it's just so annoying. How hard is it to figure out when to use I vs me? If you would say "I am going", you don't use me. You wouldn't say "Me am going to the shops". Or maybe she would. She's ignorant enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"Me and the girls are going out"

She always says that! I know it's a minor detail considering how despicable they are, but it's just so annoying. How hard is it to figure out when to use I vs me? If you would say "I am going", you don't use me. You wouldn't say "Me am going to the shops". Or maybe she would. She's ignorant enough.
See
I and the girls
The girls and I
sounds really weird to me if that's what you are getting at always say me and the .... or me and ..... ano it's not correct but just doesn't sound right with I to me personally

Reactions: 6
See
I and the girls
The girls and I
sounds really weird to me if that's what you are getting at always say me and the .... or me and ..... ano it's not correct but just doesn't sound right with I to me personally
Surely it would be. “The girls and I are going out”

Or she could just say “I’m taking the girls out”

Reactions: 7

Well someone inherited her mothers attitude.
There goes the nice and polite image they seem to force upon her!

Just seen this on Twitter, that’s the mentality of them!
Its weird how their followers are okay with them filming other people - some of whom are kids. I mean its illegal for newspapers to publish pap photos of celebs kids (without their faces blurred) but its fine for Youtubers to have other people's kids faces in the background? I'd hardly call it stalking its not as if they went to Ikea knowing they'd be there. Now if Chris happened to see Tom Delonge in person...I imagine he'd turn into a stalker then!

Reactions: 9
Chris happened to see Tom Delonge in person...I imagine he'd turn into a stalker then!
Am surprised he hasn't reached out to him or anyone of Blink as being their number 1 fan! He's that deluded.

Reactions: 2
I’m gonna be in a minority here but I don’t care.
Unique family/Smug Sarah whatever she’s called (I mean the views are for Smug Sarah right) is bordering on abuse and stalking.
Why target Isabelle like that!? Why the duck is a grown ass adult posting a teenagers Instagram. That’s honestly shocking,
Seeing her daughter loosing her tit in the car in ikea was bad enough, I seriously thought it was embarrassing, but this is too far.

Inghams have a right to say this is targeted trolling. I don’t even care anymore that this won’t be received well.
If anyone put a member of my family online like this, a teenage member of my family having fun with her friends. I would 100000000000000% go after you with everything I have.

Breaking news, teenager acts like a teenager. ??‍♀
We argue they’re being turned into “cast members” and workers for their parents.
Well Unique fam have become the gutter paparazzi that will follow “young Hollywood” around to drag them down then.
Can’t stand by this at all, I’ve found her uploads hard to watch anyway so I know little about her and her content but this is just ridiculous from a grown ass woman.
I hope her daughter has better role models to look up to if were criticising Sarah and Chris for how they raise their kids.
They’ve never involved the girls in ridiculing others.

Just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.