The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest video we are invited to guess the songs
It's little wonder they have muted the singing as I am pretty sure that Isabelle is actually singing deeply offensive rap lyrics rapping along to
Airport security nicked my daddy the bastards banged him in a cell but the fuckas soon released him and it all ended well

In the meantime who says slobs can't be sexy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So if she was craving carrots as much as she made out surely she could have picked some up when complaining about the £1 price difference between a kids sandwich and an adults in Morrisons!! Why would that even enter someone’s mind given the money I assume they make! Honestly she’s pure chav through and through still. His skating is becoming more and more common on the main channel now surely that’s a video for his channel? But you need some skating, 2 trips to the shop and a stupid karaoke game that we can’t hear anyway to make up a 16 min vlog somehow don’t you ??‍♀ And why edit out Isla I presume getting the date of the great fire of London wrong? She’s a child!

Reactions: 4
And I see they have reported the “stalking” video for privacy reasons so they must have watched it. Ironically all the haters are probably the ones giving her most of the views!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So if she was craving carrots as much as she made out surely she could have picked some up when complaining about the £1 price difference between a kids sandwich and an adults in Morrisons!! Why would that even enter someone’s mind given the money I assume they make! Honestly she’s pure chav through and through still. His skating is becoming more and more common on the main channel now surely that’s a video for his channel? But you need some skating, 2 trips to the shop and a stupid karaoke game that we can’t hear anyway to make up a 16 min vlog somehow don’t you ??‍♀ And why edit out Isla I presume getting the date of the great fire of London wrong? She’s a child!
I thought they cut Isla off

You have to laugh at their rubbish life, I mean Sarah doesn't seem to let anyone other than Jane enter her house, probably scared Chris will pounce on them the moment her back is turned.

Reactions: 6
It's little wonder they have muted the singing as I am pretty sure that Isabelle is actually singing deeply offensive rap lyrics rapping along to
Airport security nicked my daddy the bastards banged him in a cell but the fuckas soon released him and it all ended well

View attachment 5687
[/QUT
That will be the last bit of Lapland she is finishing of :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 5687
That must be the first bit of veg she's eaten in ages.

Reactions: 2
It really was dire!! The content is getting worse by the day. What the hell was that guess the song thing, how utterly boring! Every other sentence one of them says, 'comment down below!' They really are clutching at straws now, scraping the very bottom of the barrel. That was the last video I'm going to watch. To think that they get paid for producing such shite is disgusting, they are not even trying anymore, it's just anything goes now!
I don’t know how YouTube works really but wondering if the comments validate their ahem ‘views or subs’ I’ve never seen so many actual begs for comments in my entire life!!! It was every second line during that terrible guess the song thing which was like something my youngest children might devise on a rainy day!!! I was thinking during the height of Creepy’s scandal perhaps all the dislikes and negative comments actually helped them out. Someone with greater knowledge than me must know how it works here but it’s sooooo desperate, litrally.

Reactions: 4
How ironic would it be that this band aid baby made the channel flop instead of making them bigger...you can’t do half as much with a baby in tow.

Reactions: 7
Who's gonna delete comments when she's pushing that baby out?
Baby will probably be born deleting comments

Also I have seen lots in the news today about tik tok being a predators playground. Instantly thought of Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They spent so much time after creepy was exposed, deleting comments and blocking those people who dared to question them. It's backfiring now, they need the interaction and they aren't getting it.
It's great to look on at their slow demise, all of their very own doing. They have absolutely zero sense whatsoever. Of course they'll hang on for as long as possible but it's already blatantly obvious they can't carry on as they are.
They used to be off doing things most weekends, they had things planned and would show a lot more of their lives than they do now. Their target audience don't want to watch Chris looking greasy in his beanie and Sarah shopping for bits and bats.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.