The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris seems to have a new friend on his Insta stories! Thankfully this one is a fully grown man!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but I can't see how a fully grown man isn't embarrassed with skating down rails outside shopping parks! If I saw anyone doing that I'd just think they were a twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but I can't see how a fully grown man isn't embarrassed with skating down rails outside shopping parks! If I saw anyone doing that I'd just think they were a twit!
He is a twit which is why he thinks he's so great and that it's ok to do what he does whether that's skating down railings or perving on young women. I think he actually believes that he's 18 which is why he's so keen on teenage girls.

Reactions: 10
He is a twit which is why he thinks he's so great and that it's ok to do what he does whether that's skating down railings or perving on young women. I think he actually believes that he's 18 which is why he's so keen on teenage girls.
Twaty McTwatface

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chris seems to have a new friend on his Insta stories! Thankfully this one is a fully grown man!
Someone should still message him though and make him fully aware of the allegations. why Would you want to be associated with them like truly

Someone in the background actually said 'hashtag boom' Jesus. Bet Issy LOVES hanging round these cringeworth's

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone reckon this new buddy is gearing up to be Creepy's 'stunt double'. Seeing as Chris has been outted as a pretty tit skater, repeating the same tricks over and over. He needed some extra skating content, so has hired this dude ?

Reactions: 3
His "mate" didnt even say he was thier with him in his insta vid. Im convinced chris is just the groups driver

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Sarah’s attention will still be on Isla.
She hasn’t given any attention to this baby in utero so I doubt she’ll pay any attention when he’s here.
That’ll be chris’ job.
Isla will probably be showered with gifts for being such a good big sister and to keep her placid.
I was wondering if Sarah maybe suffering with antenatal depression.Well maybe not so much with the depression but more likely she not be bonding with her unborn child. It is quite common in pregnancy and she was constantly worried sick at the beginning of her pregnancy which may have lead her unable to bond,unless it was just click bate for more views. If she is most mother's do go onto bonding with baby post birth.

Reactions: 1
It's his skate mate Rich Breeds you need to check out. Another complete and utter creeper. I can't find the video but there's one where he is videoing and perving over unaware girls in a park, albeit at a distance. He gives me Chris vibes and I hope Isabelle is let nowhere near him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe he should put some mascara on then because his eyelashes are also of the red variety. I can’t get over that he is in his mid 30s: why is he going for the 15 year old emo look? Baffling.
If you watch the Florida vlog from 2015 he his wearing mascara and eyeliner ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
It's his skate mate Rich Breeds you need to check out. Another complete and utter creeper. I can't find the video but there's one where he is videoing and perving over unaware girls in a park, albeit at a distance. He gives me Chris vibes and I hope Isabelle is let nowhere near him.
With the creeping thing, these stupid bleeping people can't tell the difference between how guys behave in Blink182 music videos and real life. People who actually treat women that way are creeps that shouldn't be walking around, they're not funny...especially if they're not 20 anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
With the creeping thing, these stupid bleeping people can't tell the difference between how guys behave in Blink182 music videos and real life. People who actually treat women that way are creeps that shouldn't be walking around, they're not funny...especially if they're not 20 anymore.
It's gross. I live in the heart of a university city, it's young people everywhere. I have never seen a guy dressed like Chris, acting like Chris, with hair like Chris doing what Chris does. He'd be laughed at. Is it a Leeds/Bradford thing?

Reactions: 7
'kin howler.
My daughter attends school and is the same age as isabelle. She isn't at her school but did go to the same primary school as isabelle.
They had a double lesson about being careful on line. They put 2 classes together and some people come in one from the Police and another from some awareness group. They are effectively working through the school and while the subject is the same its dealt with differently depending on the pupils ages. In my daughters case its quite open and pretty much addresses the subject of grooming and communicating with people you don’t know personally. I knew this was happening as they were given a letter about it some weeks ago. This being in case any parents had queries/ objections I've looked at the booklet she was given and its a really mature guide.
Daughter says it was about being careful who you add as your friends online and restricting access to your social media accounts.
Anyway gets to the bit you can ask questions and one of the lads pipes up that his Dad thinks the family vloggers are weirdos. Lots of chatting about it and think its one of the teachers pointed out that it may be awkward for some of the children as they get older as their lives have been shared online. Anyway one of the girls points out that her dad is very against it and confronted someone in Morrisons telling them if either of his kids end up in his vlog he'll knock the guy out.
Guess who the vlogger was ?
Then it livens up with one of the lads saying about well isn't he the one who wanted to see his fans for sex. Bare in mind this is a group of 13year olds.
Brilliant practically on your doorstep as well

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
"What's my age again?" by Blink 182 must be his theme song.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.