The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Found this comment earlier on, I couldn’t agree more!! I don’t know how anyone can find it remotely entertaining, and it’s not even Chris that’s skating lol

Reactions: 13
No, this was a guy who was part of the IFAM. Used to tweet them and about them relentlessly, and seemed almost desperate to be accepted by the other IFAM. The only way I could describe his interest in them is "intense". He then said he saw the kind of person Chris was and disappeared for a while. Now he has come back, via insta, and is desperately trying to crawl up Chris's arse. He's about 17 according to his insta profile so it's a shame that he can't see the wood for the trees and is so desperately trying to fit in to a family headed up by two compulsive liars with no moral code, and to their cult following of brain dead pre-teens/teens. The poor dude has no chance if that's who he puts on a pedestal!
If he's only about 17, and has done a change around like that, it seems to me that he may have his own issues. What 17 year old young lad takes that kind of interest as you described it, in a family vlog like the inghams? I just hope Creepy doesn't take the piss out of him ?

Reactions: 2
Yes, literally just found it myself lol
I dont think the second picture is their nursery. I thought that was an image on Sarah's phone showing the wallpaper they were getting (I watched without sound so could be completely wrong).
But definitely a C, E and A
Think you might be right about the second picture. Like you I was just skimming through.

Reactions: 1
If he's only about 17, and has done a change around like that, it seems to me that he may have his own issues. What 17 year old young lad takes that kind of interest as you described it, in a family vlog like the inghams? I just hope Creepy doesn't take the piss out of him ?
Exactly, the poor fella clearly has issues as he seems pretty obsessed with the Inghams. And now the cult are turning on him. If he has mental health problems, the Inghams and their minions are probably the worst possible thing to turn to for help! If anything they'll only make the situation worse!

Reactions: 4
Changed my mind I’m going with “Chase” (your dreams, quickly so we don’t lose our £££)

Do I win a basket of bats if I win?

Sorry for double posting I got a bit excited x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Changed my mind I’m going with “Chase” (your dreams, quickly so we don’t lose our £££)

Chase... That's a good one!

Kind of his dad's motto in life... 'Chase Ingham round the pool'

Disgusting excuse for a human

Reactions: 9

I like Chase for a guess... That's popular here too....and extremely popular in the dog community as well!

I saw that in the vlog but assumed it was some tape from the wall ?‍♀

She's going to be gutted if we have worked out the name here!

Just for the record I do know a child called Ace too!

So the letters we're working with are A C E N Y?
Definitely agree that it is probably Cayden. I'm sure they will have the middle name up there too.
Cayden Reign? Rain? Rein? Rayne?

Reactions: 1
I’m still secretly hoping for them to call him Rain/Reign, it’s got a catchy feel to it......RAINING HAM.
We can all get our 80’s groove on and sing along like The Weather Girls:-
It’s Rain Ingham
Hallelujah, It’s Rain Ingham. ????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I still like the thought of them giving him the initials OMG.
So I'm gonna go Ocean ?

Reactions: 8
Is Karma still kicking on Twitter? Why don't we just ask her the name since she knows everything. Knew about the Range Rover way in advance.

I'm halfway through the vlog and a couple of things have pissed me off so far. One, doesn't Sarah realise that people don't feel exactly the same with the same illness?! And two, I hate all the skating on the rails. The skates touch God knows what on the floor, then that goes on the rail ? So gross and inconsiderate.

Reactions: 10
Why do all of Chris's skating moves look the same? He's a bit naff isn't he?
I’m not skating expert (being over the aged of 25 myself) but I think doing a little circular turn in the middle of a straight line or skating on a foot high ramp is like competitive level.

Yes I don’t think those needed to use hand rails really want them
To be smeared with dog mess prior to thanks

I hated watching his god awful dance in those big timberland boots too, his big lanky legs and pigeon flowerpot feet at the bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.