The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Business head is on again:

We're edging further and further to the due date...

Still no Sarah Says videos (as promised). They are the worst business people. What a waste of an opportunity.
They can’t even put a decent vlog together anymore let alone adding anything else into the mix..far too much hard work! That was a snap reaction after the “allegations” and it could have been a place to do all kinds of baby/pregnancy related things but again they need to fill the main video with all that so can’t! Honestly so many missed opportunities the main one being creepy categorically denying everything. They would be on par views/opportunities wise as family fizz but they don’t have anyone guiding them business wise as to which way to go which I struggle to understand giving they have “1.2 million” subs..there isn’t going to be any major omg holidays in the near future so the only thing they have is the birth. Folk will soon bore of that and move on to better people to watch and who are more relatable and aren’t blatantly sprouting crap every minute of every day.

Reactions: 5
The nursery would look cute if literally everything wasn’t grey or white. It looks like it’s had a black and white filter put on it.

If they’d replaced some of the grey with a baby blue, it would look nice. But there’s just too. much. grey.

Reactions: 15
Yeah, I saw it on twitter.
View attachment 5649
This creeps me out and gives off major weirdo vibes. Ugh...

Luring ifam kiddies along to protest against an anti-grooming protest ?‍♀ with the promise of free McDonald's. What next. Come have some sweeties and take a look at some ifam merch in the back of a dirty van?

Just gross.

On another note, it looks like poundland princess has deleted/turned off commenting on her latest IG posts? As for covering up the word witch in that IG story... Wasn't so long ago she was dropping C bombs all over Facebook like Seacroft's finest. Purleease...

Reactions: 19
That channel should have been called Sarah Shops! I only actually remember seeing her shopping hauls, no pregnancy advice, hints and tips.
The only pregnancy advice she likely can give is “If you’re a wannabe famous YouTuber and your husband is a pervert then don’t get pregnant for views”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TIF 24: Free Mcmuffins for ifam kiddies, Lazy's huffin and puffin buying bats and bittys
TIF 24: McDonalds bribes, depressing nursery vibes, can't fly away to hide.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looking at that nursery made me feel like I Was caught in some time warp in an old tv show when there was no colorization. The only color was the children's books on the itty bitty shelf that was so out of place. Poor baby no stimulation...

Reactions: 7
Looking at that nursery made me feel like I Was caught in some time warp in an old tv show when there was no colorization. The only color was the children's books on the itty bitty shelf that was so out of place. Poor baby no stimulation...
Yep, Pleasantville nursery.

Reactions: 2
That nursery is the ugliest and most dull thing I have ever seen. Who chooses black white and gray for a baby? It literally looks like they put a filter on the room and it actually confuses the brain for me.

Reactions: 5
#TIF 24:Making the nursery grey so he won’t stray whilst tea with the Trolls is how she rolls.

I tried my hardest that’s what counts....... ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Quick observation on last nights vlog. Chris shows us the mess all over the floor and zooms in to prinny laid on what looks like Sarah's purple jumper. A few seconds later Sarah is vlogging herself wearing the purple jumper ???. Might just be me but I wouldn't wear a jumper that my dog had been sleeping and slobbering on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TIF24: MacDonald's bribes has Childcatcher vibes, the baby is nearly here but the due date is unclear.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
TIF24 grey is the colour, grooming is the game, let ifam stand together as it all goes down the drain

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is anyone here going to the protest?
I'm thinking of going as I feel so strongly about creepy and as a mum to a 16 year old daughter HELL No is he going to get away with it, making a lifestyle for filming what we all do in a day. He made it and got successful he then took advantage of his position, he needs to get off you tube so for that reason yes if I can get out of work I'm going.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.