The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell did she deem it necessary to open one of the packs of cards? That's just selfish beyond belief. Really quite pathetic also.

I reckon there's definitely some meet and greets happening this year. More merch probably... So much for "no situation" though.
opening the child's cards.. Seriously, how old is she!! Feckin patethic. I can't see them doing a meet and greet. Surely they wouldn't risk it

Reactions: 5
I don't actually think anything big this year is happening for them

She is trying to get one over on the 'haters'

If it's true it will be a massive flop as anything they do from here on in is going to be met with such hostility. If folk have the balls to ring social services about them then the world's their oyster...

I wonder what job Chris is going to get next... This YouTube lark won't be around for them forever and they all look so fed up and sick with it...

I tried to think of a job role then realises after a Google search... Nobody will employ him

Sarah is only sticking round for the convenience

• Heart
I don't actually think anything big this year is happening for them

She is trying to get one over on the 'haters'

If it's true it will be a massive flop as anything they do from here on in is going to be met with such hostility. If folk have the balls to ring social services about them then the world's their oyster...

I wonder what job Chris is going to get next... This YouTube lark won't be around for them forever and they all look so fed up and sick with it...

I tried to think of a job role then realises after a Google search... Nobody will employ him

Sarah is only sticking round for the convenience
If Sarah leaves him she will have to do everything for herself. In all honesty, how many men would do the amount of housework and running around that Chris does? She has mocked him for cleaning a few times, but she wouldn't have the house the way it is if it was left to her lazy ass. I am so sick of her fake tittery laugh and his stupid woo hoos. The only reason I watch them is so I know what people on here and other sites are talking about.
Even if Chris gets a job, it won't last long because his life will be hell. He needs to do something to address all of this, because the repercussions will be felt by the kids, and that's just so wrong. It's not going to go away

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think that he could quite easily just admit to texting or whatever 16 year old etc and even though given his influencer status meaning this is NOT OK... I think in the eyes of law it is?

Anyway my point is... There's more to it, much more that he's trying to keep hidden. That's my opinion anyway

I had a friend whose other half was on the sex offenders register and when I asked why she made up some rubbish story. I said why lie and make up an unbelievable lie when the best case scenario of him being on there would be he was with a 15 year old when he was 16(im not lawed up but that seems the best of a bad situation)

Anyhow my point here is... Chris admitting to texting or whatever 16 year old who are of age... Is the best case scenario... So whys he not admitting it... Got to be more to come out

The funniest part was 'just letting you know because its a criminal offense to film someone without their permission'... HELLO???
Ha ha! Yes it’s perfectly okay to film people without their consent. That is why Sarah and Chris do it all the time. Filming children in swimming pools, soft play, children’s parties, general public buying their weekly shop. They disregard people’s right to privacy on a daily basis. Personally I wish vlogging in any public place was completely banned

Reactions: 18
That's exactly what I thought. They might be having some legal letters/knocks at the door over that part... It's a shame they didn't confront them whilst in IKEA though. Or not even confronted - but perhaps just walked past to see what the Inghams reaction was. With the camera in hand for some actual real footage of the Inghams... Wasted opportunity.
I thought that too. I looked at some of the comments from their vlog and the lady said that she didn’t confront them because she had Eleanor with her.
Eleanor it seems is as much involved in this so not sure why she used this as an excuse.
If she confronted them in Ikea what’s the worst that could happen. It’s hardly like Sarah or Chris could say or do much as they’d be on camera and they’d wouldn’t want to risk their devoted ifam seeing their whole other side.
It just seems she’s becoming like the type of person who will ridicule someone behind their backs but wouldn’t say anything direct to their faces.
I like her smug Sarah vlogs but this was just giving Sarah and Chris a perfect excuse to play the victims.

Reactions: 8
Also,surely even their most loyal fans must be bored to tears of all these daily shopping vlogs.
These ifam really must lead such dreary and dull lives to find this pair even remotely inspirational.

Reactions: 3
Also,surely even their most loyal fans must be bored to tears of all these daily shopping vlogs.
These ifam really must lead such dreary and dull lives to find this pair even remotely inspirational.
Blows my mind how many times someone can visit asda/morrisons - b&m/homesense/therange - matalan etc in one week.

It's several visits to each, why not just get everything whilst your there the first time. Just the time wasted / petrol etc I just don't get it. Surely they know this is nothing like their old blogs which gained them the 1 mill followers (guessing here as I'd never heard of them til last year)

Reactions: 7
I felt awkward watching it. Fair enough actually accidentally seeing them but the girl was basically trying to stalk them inside Ikea. I don’t think she should keep getting so involved. My personal opinion. I’ve said before I like smug Sarah but this felt a bit too much. You could tell the lady wasn’t keen on bumping into them so should have just gone back another time or not been so blatant filming and loud
The daughter seemed hysterical, almost as if she was a fan. I think this may backfire on the Unique Fam,. Creepy and lazy will say it's harassment to follow them and film them without their knowledge. I found the vlog uncomfortable viewing and I wish smug Sarah had confronted creepy with the allegations rather than let her daughter climb in the boot and secretly film them.

Reactions: 12
I think that he could quite easily just admit to texting or whatever 16 year old etc and even though given his influencer status meaning this is NOT OK... I think in the eyes of law it is?

Anyway my point is... There's more to it, much more that he's trying to keep hidden. That's my opinion anyway

I had a friend whose other half was on the sex offenders register and when I asked why she made up some rubbish story. I said why lie and make up an unbelievable lie when the best case scenario of him being on there would be he was with a 15 year old when he was 16(im not lawed up but that seems the best of a bad situation)

Anyhow my point here is... Chris admitting to texting or whatever 16 year old who are of age... Is the best case scenario... So whys he not admitting it... Got to be more to come out
I agree, I've just read a book where a guy in it was a sexual deviant (I think that's the right word!) But they were saying how they get bored with simple things and have to keep pushing the boundaries ect.
This book is a true story I believe and the bloke in it was doing stuff to his adopted daughter. Nothing vile but little things like watching her put on a pair of tights ect but it soon progressed and she found a hidden camera in her room.

I'm not saying Chris is anything like the guy from the book but it does make you wonder if there is more to it than just the texts that were sent.

Reactions: 1
Yeah that’s my meaning. The lady seemed awkward so why let the girl be so obvious about it and then the girl was saying they were going to wait in the car til they got back to their car etc.

The kid waiting in the boot to spy on them? Come on, that’s just weird. Just fuels Sarah’s thing about people harassing them tbh
I just found it awkward watching
I did too, it came across as very weird waiting in car for them, showing number plate etc, and out of the spaces I bet they found the nearest to their car so they could watch them coming back. It is a bit obsessive. Can't see that video staying up as the Inghams will defo have that removed for privacy reasons. Very 2 faced but this is the Inghams, can do what they want but no one else can.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Blows my mind how many times someone can visit asda/morrisons - b&m/homesense/therange - matalan etc in one week.

It's several visits to each, why not just get everything whilst your there the first time. Just the time wasted / petrol etc I just don't get it. Surely they know this is nothing like their old blogs which gained them the 1 mill followers (guessing here as I'd never heard of them til last year)
Same here, like the party presents for issy’s friend. They went shopping in Leeds at the weekend for a party dress I would have got the present then, so my daughter (who is 5 not 13?) could have helped to pick it.

Imagine your life being so vapid that you have to make up shopping trips to fill your days. Honestly I would rather just go to work ?

Reactions: 4
Why the need to mention that Harrison’s toy came from a charity shop? Does it matter in any way shape or form where it came from? Nice to see that Katrina is taking the nana out as lazy sure as hell has got far too much to do to do it!

Reactions: 10
Why the need to mention that Harrison’s toy came from a charity shop? Does it matter in any way shape or form where it came from? Nice to see that Katrina is taking the nana out as lazy sure as hell has got far too much to do to do it!
Also Sarah went back with them to her nana's house for a cuppa, why on earth could she not have invited them round to her own house and let her nana see the girls? Unless her nana refuses to see Chris, there is absolutely no reason why she can't invite her round. Okay her nana doesn't like being filmed but I bet the girls would like to meet her at least seeing as she keeps buying them stuff. They are a strange family, it's like only Chris's family are good enough to enter their house.

Reactions: 16
Also Sarah went back with them to her nana's house for a cuppa, why on earth could she not have invited them round to her own house and let her nana see the girls? Unless her nana refuses to see Chris, there is absolutely no reason why she can't invite her round. Okay her nana doesn't like being filmed but I bet the girls would like to meet her at least seeing as she keeps buying them stuff. They are a strange family, it's like only Chris's family are good enough to enter their house.
It’s a weird one that’s for sure! The only person other than his family that’s been in recently is the “imaginary friend” not even Nikki.

Reactions: 2
Seeing as Unique Fam put up the ifam mobile on their vlog (Creepy never blocks other peoples number plates) I thought since they are good at getting cars MOT in time it was worth a look.

Well....Creepy was driving around in it for 6 months plus without a MOT a year and a bit ago. The MOT ran out in June and not re-done until January the following year. I remember from the Vlog on of his victims Hayley) was in he was driving around in it as it was caught on the skating video which was just before his birthday in July, and his messages said he was in the pink mini.

So this going around without an MOT is not a new thing for them, and with invalid insurance.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Seeing as Unique Fam put up the ifam mobile on their vlog (Creepy never bocks other peoples number plates) I thought since they are good at getting cars MOT in time it was worth a look.

Well....Creepy was driving around in it for 6 months plus without a MOT a year and a bit ago. The MOT ran out in June and not re-done until January the following year. I remember from the Vlog on of his victims Hayley) was in he was driving around in it as it was caught on the skating video which was just before his birthday in July, and his messages said he was in the pink mini.

So this going around without an MOT is not a new thing for them, and with invalid insurance. View attachment 5538View attachment 5539
Such model citizens

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.