The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This speculation of mine is a bit of a touchy subject.... Has anyone seen when Chris runs up to Sarah to say he's proud of Esme and Sarah see's him coming and her facial expression changes to terrified and she clenches up and even jumps... I could understand if he came from nowhere but she watched him approach her. Seems odd behaviour to me
Dunno, I jump easily so I probably would still do that :ROFLMAO: But then I do have a mother who loves to make me jump :rolleyes:

I personally think it's normal to jump when you aren't expecting someone to suddenly shout and jump towards her like he did. She wasn't expecting it to happen. I don't think there's anything more to it myself.

Reactions: 4
Dunno, I jump easily so I probably would still do that :ROFLMAO: But then I do have a mother who loves to make me jump :rolleyes:

I personally think it's normal to jump when you aren't expecting someone to suddenly shout and jump towards her like he did. She wasn't expecting it to happen. I don't think there's anything more to it myself.
You're so right there... This is Chris' gormless face hurtling towards her lol

Reactions: 3
Esme can never entirely get her chance to shine !! She has just done an amazing job on coming first in a competitive swimming race..yet the thumbnail is Isla with her mouth open for her 'such an exciting surpise' (which was basically a magazine).
I really do not understand. Surely a great achievement would make a better thumbnail and description!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
So on Sarah's unnecessary adventures today she drove to Asda/B&M for a prawn salad but was heart broken to find out they didn't sell them so decided to drive all the way to Morrisons only to be betrayed again when she found out they didn't have any either and buying the ingredients to make it herself instead of a pre bought one was not an option as that would require critical thinking skills that she doesn't seem to possess (as it can't be bought)
So to try and make herself not seem so sad for driving around to multiple supermarkets she said that the Morrison trip was worth it as she got the girls some L.O.L trading card holder to go with the packs of cards she got earlier at B&M but she clearly shows in the B&M footage that the card holder was from their instead of Morrisons. She's lying so much she probably doesn't even realise she's doing it anymore.

Also Chris managed to put up the cot, it took him all day but he managed it, not by himself though, Granny Jane had to come round to babysit him help him while Sarah took two of the girls to dance. I found a picture of the nursery inspiration picture they've based the room on in case anyone is interested.

Reactions: 1
With airbag off! Which am sure people forget.
I’m pretty sure you have to turn the airbags off if the seat is rear facing.. if front facing, its recommended rhat they’re only in the front if necessity (highly doubt it was) with the seat pushed back as far as possible so there would be less impact. Really suppose to ask manufacturer if it’s suitable or not.

She went to asda for prawn salad to find they dont sell them? In yesterdays vlog she had prawn salad from asda didnt she??

I’m pretty sure you have to turn the airbags off if the seat is rear facing.. if front facing, its recommended rhat they’re only in the front if necessity (highly doubt it was) with the seat pushed back as far as possible so there would be less impact. Really suppose to ask manufacturer if it’s suitable or not.
Am going off what is told about special needs transport. That all children travelling in front seats with any child seats boosters will have air bags turned off. This is the messaged sent home by the LA in my authority to all those on transport.

Reactions: 3
So on Sarah's unnecessary adventures today she drove to Asda/B&M for a prawn salad but was heart broken to find out they didn't sell them so decided to drive all the way to Morrisons only to be betrayed again when she found out they didn't have any either and buying the ingredients to make it herself instead of a pre bought one was not an option as that would require critical thinking skills that she doesn't seem to possess (as it can't be bought)
So to try and make herself not seem so sad for driving around to multiple supermarkets she said that the Morrison trip was worth it as she got the girls some L.O.L trading card holder to go with the packs of cards she got earlier at B&M but she clearly shows in the B&M footage that the card holder was from their instead of Morrisons. She's lying so much she probably doesn't even realise she's doing it anymore.

View attachment 5519

Also Chris managed to put up the cot, it took him all day but he managed it, not by himself though, Granny Jane had to come round to babysit him help him while Sarah took two of the girls to dance. I found a picture of the nursery inspiration picture they've based the room on in case anyone is interested.

View attachment 5520

In the clips he showed it also looks like the cot was made up at the lowest level. Unless they are not putting the baby in it untill he is a lot older, I'd have assumed it would have been made to the highest.

Is this the no situation all good here
Wonder what the hell she is on about. Hopefully no one has given them work of freebies because come on they are a joke I’m sure whoever has sponsored them or whatever opportunity it is Will change their mind with the backlash that follows

Reactions: 7
Wonder what the hell she is on about. Hopefully no one has given them work of freebies because come on they are a joke I’m sure whoever has sponsored them or whatever opportunity it is Will change their mind with the backlash that follows
I hope they haven’t got new management

Reactions: 6
Am going off what is told about special needs transport. That all children travelling in front seats with any child seats boosters will have air bags turned off. This is the messaged sent home by the LA in my authority to all those on transport.
I had to know the ins and outs of car seat regulations etc for a project so that’s why in the uk/least England that it stipulates it is only just rear facing car seats that need them to be turned off however precautions should be put in place with the child being in the front seat

If they have painted his name somewhere in the nursery, that could explain why they're not showing it.

Is this the no situation all good here
What I don’t understand is how they think it’s goinf to get any better???? Like people are not going to sit or stand by and watch them continue as they are.... no matter where they go, there will always be repercussions & they will always be looking over their shoulder

Reactions: 11
They think people will forget and new subscribers won’t find out. They subscribe to the theory that today’s news is tomorrow’s chip paper.

Reactions: 4
What I don’t understand is how they think it’s goinf to get any better???? Like people are not going to sit or stand by and watch them continue as they are.... no matter where they go, there will always be repercussions & they will always be looking over their shoulder
People are not going to forget no matter how much they pretend nothing is wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love how it’s always ‘we did this’ ... Sarah Hun we clearly see its Chris doing it

Well, if we didn’t think Sarah was selfish already. She opened Isla’s cards before she’d even given her them. The exciting part of those is opening them ( was when I collected stickers as a kid)
So done with this lot.
That’s next level entitlement there! Here’s your cards, that I’ve opened.....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.