The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hard to know how the U.K. highstreet is dying with the Inghams seemingly keeping it well and truly alive with constant spending HHa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s hard to know how the U.K. highstreet is dying with the Inghams seemingly keeping it well and truly alive with constant spending HHa
They must have shares in Primark and Home Bargains by now ?

Reactions: 2
It’s just come to me that Chris is like a worse version of Derek Zoolander, and that entire fictitious character is based on the extremes of being dense.

Even the mannerisms, the way he takes photos... it’s like he watched zoolander and thought hey this is a guide on how to be kewl!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Argh they are so annoying.
Granny takes Isabelle to therapy whilst Sarah and Chris take boo boo to a party. They both have licenses now and cars. Why can’t one do one and one do the other?

Maybe just me....

Also it was a birthday party but the whole thing was Chris Esme and Isla... why would the girls not be off playing with the party.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else hear Chris say “the river was almost frozen it was that warm” in tonight’s vlog?? I seriously question if this man was dropped on his head at birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Warning language unsuitable for the easily offended
It can be slang and refer to a fag hag - as straight female who befriends a gay man thats a midland (UK) expression but is used in London and elsewhere
It is also a sort of cushioned stool often round sometimes sguare. They are made from various materials and usually covered in leather or vinyl. The square ones often double as a storage box with a hinged or lift off lid
We call that an ottoman

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched the last few vlogs so I thought I’d give tonight’s a quick glance:
I see Creepy is yet again inserting himself into some random child’s birthday party. Just another excuse to throw his pasty mid-aged body down a kid’s slide whilst whoo hooing like a 6 year old girl. The man has no shame and is a total embarrassment.
No actual meals prepared but Lazy is making good use of her driving license to nip to the shops for enough cakes to put the whole family into diabetic comas.
Another pointless walk in a rainy, empty park with all the girls trying very hard to look enthusiastic, only Prinny was having any fun there.
Lazy sat on the bed in her minging onesie getting excited that she now doesn’t even have to move to switch the lights on.
So we had the girls running and squealing, Creepy being creepy and Lazy being lazy.
It’s just the same tit, different day.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Argh they are so annoying.
Granny takes Isabelle to therapy whilst Sarah and Chris take boo boo to a party. They both have licenses now and cars. Why can’t one do one and one do the other?

Maybe just me....

Also it was a birthday party but the whole thing was Chris Esme and Isla... why would the girls not be off playing with the party.
Is it therapy or is she seeing her paternal family? Maybe that's why granny has to take her? This 'therapy' doesn't seem very consistent to me and I also don't know any therapy that would work on a Sunday?

Reactions: 11
Is it therapy or is she seeing her paternal family? Maybe that's why granny has to take her? This 'therapy' doesn't seem very consistent to me and I also don't know any therapy that would work on a Sunday?
Quick google of therapy sessions in leeds and thiers a couple that are open sundays

Did anyone notice that on Lazy's insta stories last night she wished a young girl a speedy recovery. Well I looked on the girl's page and it looks like she is organising a secret project with lots of youtubers including the Inghams?
I believe she first met them in Majorca(?) whenever they went (2017 I think) I do wonder what it is though because honestly who is truly going to want to be associated with him (especially not the sister of Family Fizz who’s seemingly distanced themselves from the inghams since the allegations)

Last edited:
I haven’t watched the last few vlogs so I thought I’d give tonight’s a quick glance:
I see Creepy is yet again inserting himself into some random child’s birthday party. Just another excuse to throw his pasty mid-aged body down a kid’s slide whilst whoo hooing like a 6 year old girl. The man has no shame and is a total embarrassment.
No actual meals prepared but Lazy is making good use of her driving license to nip to the shops for enough cakes to put the whole family into diabetic comas.
Another pointless walk in a rainy, empty park with all the girls trying very hard to look enthusiastic, only Prinny was having any fun there.
Lazy sat on the bed in her minging onesie getting excited that she now doesn’t even have to move to switch the lights on.
So we had the girls running and squealing, Creepy being creepy and Lazy being lazy.
It’s just the same tit, different day.
Were there other parents there? Are they not aware of the allegations?

Reactions: 10
Very good !

Its just a pity that the witch thinks she is superior to shop staff and treats them like dirt

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.