The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a quick look at the vidcon website. He isn't listed as a speaker so he must just have a normal ticket

So she’s posted on insta her hospital bag is packed with the date and a little sign..why does everyone need to know this?!?! And she’s not ready for him to come yet she loves her undisturbed sleep too much. I wouldn’t worry lazy you won’t see that much change once he’s born! Good old daddy dearest will do it all whilst “editing”

Reactions: 4
Someone has commented that on her new insta pic that they think the baby will come on time because Lazy is such an active mum!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Creepy won't be at vidcon, I'm sure they will be banned for life from summer in the city and vidcon.

If he went with just a normal civilian ticket, well that's embarrassing hope he gets spotted creepin about the place and get kicked out! He's too much of a risk.

I found Lazy's Instagram post a little infuriating... "I'm in no rush for the baby to come because I'm enjoying undisturbed sleep". Not because baby has more 'cooking' to do... But because of her sleep.

If you wanted to sleep, don't have another f**king baby you low life piece of...

Comments like that disgust me.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Photoshop done wrong ??
The feet look completely different. First thought I had was that the one on the right was one of the girls.

Also, that article about him attending vidcon was just a photoshop of the BBC story where they reported on the allegations.

Reactions: 5
I think I'm finally done hate watching... I cannot watch another video of her walking around b&m - How does she not die of boredom. It's so weird, I'd find it more exciting watching her sit on the sofa reading a book to be honest. Or the paint dry in the nursery

Reactions: 11
Wait WTF, Lazy says she's gone the whole pregnancy without a craving, so all the chocolate was just her being a pig?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Contact details for anyone that would like to email panaorma to do a follow up on family vloggers - lack of legislation to protect children performing and lack of legislation to protect children from inappropriate behaviour by adults on you tube?

Is Sarah normal ? Hmmm mother’s in late pregnancy are up all the time using the loo plus it’s uncomfortable with a huge bunp
My sister said she was glad the baby came so she could have an hour or two without being woken by the baby or her bladder , Sarah is so full of tit

Sarah SAT IN MORRISONS CAFE
Then came home and sent Chris and Issy to MORRISONS to get dinner? Is this family actually for f**king real?

And how many time's did they ask people to comment down below, desperate for interaction to help the algorithm

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Sarah SAT IN MORRISONS CAFE
Then came home and sent Chris and Issy to MORRISONS to get dinner? Is this family actually for f**king real?
She pregnant don’t you know,can’t expect her to get food for the family when she has bits and bars to buy

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I found Lazy's Instagram post a little infuriating... "I'm in no rush for the baby to come because I'm enjoying undisturbed sleep". Not because baby has more 'cooking' to do... But because of her sleep.

If you wanted to sleep, don't have another f**king baby you low life piece of...

Comments like that disgust me.
Well let’s hope he decides to come in the middle of the night therefore disturbing her sleep and then let’s hope she’s in painful labour for hours and still can’t get any sleep!

I can imagine her water’s breaking and she still can’t be arsed to get up off the sofa or out of bed.

Chris will be like “We need to get to the hospital now”
And Sarah will be like “five more minutes babe”

When she said she will film what she can of the birth I’m still thinking she’s opted for a c-section!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t think I’ll bother watching, seriously other than the baby they have no life!!! Very worrying being “big you tubers”

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.