Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becky112

I'd feel extremely awkward crashing a kids party like that and filming. What right does he have to go into another child's party with a camera?? I'd be mad if it was my child's party. Why do they have to do everything together can't Isla have her own party and friends? I have a daughter same age as Isla and I leave her at the party and then go collect her after! So embarrassing ??

Reactions: 24

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Chris is so far under the thumb we should rename him Tom
Tom Thumb perverted scum
Sorry had to it was too easy lmao

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Sarah disgusted by her husband swigging from the milk carton? Why would that bother you if you had a healthy marital relationship?
I've a healthy marriage but there's no way I'd have anyone drinking from the milk carton. I personally find it a bit rank!

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I found Lazy's Instagram post a little infuriating... "I'm in no rush for the baby to come because I'm enjoying undisturbed sleep". Not because baby has more 'cooking' to do... But because of her sleep.

If you wanted to sleep, don't have another f**king baby you low life piece of...

Comments like that disgust me.

• Angry

YoYo

Chatty Member
Isn't there a thing about it being bad luck to have your pram in the house (I know it's just an old wives tales) but sure I've had friends who kept theirs at their mum's house until baby arrived. Always find it weird its been built up for weeks and in the kitchen area anyway where it will stink of food by the time the baby is there...
I spot a flaw in your logic here. You're assuming they actually "cook" anything ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

lmmomSD

Why wasn't Isla off playing with her friends at the party? Seems she spent a lot of time with Chris and Esme. They both suffocate those girls. As soon as my children started primary school we started dropping them off at parties and collected them at home time unless the parents stipulated that parents must stay.
And isn't it rude to bring the WHOLE family to a party your daughter was invited to? Were other whole families there? Doesn't seem right.

youtubewatcher303

By us continuing this conversation we are part of the problem.

So I'm out. I'll pop on every now and again to see if the tones changed however morally I can't be part of this sanctimonious bull.
Woah now, calling out Creepy and Lazy isn't sanctimony, they really are bad people. Think about everything, not just the allegations but everything before and after. Flaking on that girl with cancer, lying about everything, the merch orders people didnt receive, stealing merch designs, all the empty legal threats, taking forever to sort out the Julia's House mess, clickbaiting pregnancy complications when she's been fine the whole time, buying views, the list is endless and they've either lied about or tried to cover up all of it.

And just to add: the only part that isn't 100% confirmed yet is buying views. Everything else is irrefutable.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
I’m betting the new baby will be the spitting image of Esme. Lazy on the other hand now looks nothing like this fresh faced young girl.View attachment 5701
I would not have recognised lazy in this photo, she looks totally different without the chestnut mane and matching eyebrows she sports today. Plus the low key celebrations of just one flimsy banner. I wonder what the homecoming decos will be like this time around? I'm imagining balloons and banners galore, fireworks and a brass band playing "congratulations" .... Oh and all the neighbours will line the street clapping and waving flags.....

• Haha

Jamhead

VIP Member
You should've carried on, just past that were these monstrosities. Clearly got ready in the dark today ????

• Haha
  • Wow

OliviaPope

Maybe they are not as well off as we think they are? They could be massively in debt. Nothing wrong with having older cars, we always do. But we aren't 'superstars' like them.
2 kids is private school - multiple holidays a year but can’t get the car MOT in time.

I don’t have issue with older cars but at least make sure they are road worthy, but for them it’s all about the badge at the front of the car, status that they think driving a Range Rover brings them.

All fur coat and no knickers!

• Heart

MrMagoo

In many ways, by continuing to churn out their interminable daily vlogs, where even they are practically admitting they're all out ideas, they are punishing themselves.

Each day that passes is another day of no management offers (has there ever been a channel more in need of professional direction), no meet and greets, no offers from big spending companies, no freebies, no endorsement offers.

I feel the pair of vile twits are actually that stupid, that they thought this would go away by now

Any companies even slightly tempted to make an offer, only have to watch one of their vlogs to be put off. The pairs tone deaf two fingers up to public opinion, where those who are genuinely concerned are sarcastically dismissed as 'haters', along with Sarah's over bearing attitude and a greasy 34 year old imbecile dressed and acting like a 14 year old stuck in the year 2000 are hardly anyones dream clients

• Heart

OliviaPope

I think it’s hilarious that family fizz have decided to get married at the same time they are having the baby!!

Weird payback for when Creepy stole their thunder of the birth of Karma with his teen grooming allegations!!

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Just catching up on the past few vlogs.

Filming in changing rooms:

- Women were walking past the camera as they were filming.

- I always deemed it to be such a violation of privacy, especially when uploaded to the internet... What I didn't think of was the thrill Creepy must get when "editing" each night. Getting an inside look into ladies changing rooms etc... ?

Birthday parties:

- Creepy really needs to chill himself out a little. His enthusiasm for children's birthday parties is weird. The invited child should have been spending time with her friends/the birthday child. Just all too strange for me...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
M

Member 658

I hate the way they just carry on as if nothing has happened, they aren't even embarassed or even shown an ounce of sympathy towards his victims. They put on this act that they are a normal family when they clearly are just a pair of grifters who have found a way to make money and will stick with it no matter what, even if it makes them figures of hate and they don't care that it affects their kids too. If they think waiting it out will eventually work they are thinking wrong, I mean it's not as if Creepy has stopped interacting with young girls, he's carrying on as usual which is baffling!

• Angry

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Some of you on here are being bastards.

If you think your little darlings don't swear when they are with their friends you are deluded.

Some boundaries are needed when it comes to this unique fam mother.

This is outrageous.

YoYo

Chatty Member
Can I suggest we maybe just draw a line here and the discussion about the video stops?

Clearly people have differing opinions regarding both the video and teenagers in general.