The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw these comments on one of the Radford family vlogs. It must kill them that they can't delete comments about them on other channels! Screenshot_20190207-101207_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190207-101215_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190207-101223_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
I dont get how they can afford to take all those kids to florida. Yer they made money on the tv show but...
It was probably gifted to them.
Personally I’m not keen on the parents. If it wasn’t for all the tv shows, interviews etc they wouldn’t be able to afford those kids. No doubt number 22 or is it 23? will make an appearance in the future. No one can make me believe they get by on money from a pie business or whatever. Sorry but the dad is creepy AF and she obviously is addicted to babies which she needs to get help for.
Just my honest opinion

Reactions: 18
Personally I’m not keen on the parents. If it wasn’t for all the tv shows, interviews etc they wouldn’t be able to afford those kids. No doubt number 22 or is it 23? will make an appearance in the future. No one can make me believe they get by on money from a pie business or whatever. Sorry but the dad is creepy AF and she obviously is addicted to babies which she needs to get help for.
Just my honest opinion
Not forgetting he got her pregnant at 14 and he was much older!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I see from one of Chris' insta posts that Derrick, who used to tweet about the Inghams back when the allegations came out, is back grovelling to Chris again. Some brainwashed IFAM has commented back that Derrick had slagged Chris off (I think he temporarily saw the light but has since fallen to the dark side again). Chris then replies "interesting". Chris really is a deluded fckwit who doesn't realise that half the bloody country slags him off and sees him for the creepy predator that he is. He just basks in the throes of teenage adoration and shouldn't be following hoardes of teenage girls on Insta or any other social media platform for that matter. The fact Sarah doesn't even see anything wrong with that just shows how far removed from reality that pair are. I can't wait for their YouTube career to die a death, they deserve every piece of bad karma coming their way.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just my honest opinion
She said on an Instagram post that it wasn't a free holiday ?‍♀

(Have the Radford's got their own thread? Maybe they need one!)

Reactions: 1
I see from one of Chris' insta posts that Derrick, who used to tweet about the Inghams back when the allegations came out, is back grovelling to Chris again. Some brainwashed IFAM has commented back that Derrick had slagged Chris off (I think he temporarily saw the light but has since fallen to the dark side again). Chris then replies "interesting". Chris really is a deluded fckwit who doesn't realise that half the bloody country slags him off and sees him for the creepy predator that he is. He just basks in the throes of teenage adoration and shouldn't be following hoardes of teenage girls on Insta or any other social media platform for that matter. The fact Sarah doesn't even see anything wrong with that just shows how far removed from reality that pair are. I can't wait for their YouTube career to die a death, they deserve every piece of bad karma coming their way.
Is he the one who used to skate with Chris and said he would always talk in a pervy manner?

Is he the one who used to skate with Chris and said he would always talk in a pervy manner?
No, this was a guy who was part of the IFAM. Used to tweet them and about them relentlessly, and seemed almost desperate to be accepted by the other IFAM. The only way I could describe his interest in them is "intense". He then said he saw the kind of person Chris was and disappeared for a while. Now he has come back, via insta, and is desperately trying to crawl up Chris's arse. He's about 17 according to his insta profile so it's a shame that he can't see the wood for the trees and is so desperately trying to fit in to a family headed up by two compulsive liars with no moral code, and to their cult following of brain dead pre-teens/teens. The poor dude has no chance if that's who he puts on a pedestal!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Not really on topic but on the topic of gingers, i'm ginger and come from two ginger parents who have taught me to just laugh at people being rude about your hair and taught me to love not having the same hair as everyone else.
Greasy Ginge genuinley grinds my gears that he preaches ginger love but cannot accept it himself

Can we all just remind ourselves that one of the greatest families to ever exist* was ginger?

*universes may vary.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Saw these comments on one of the Radford family vlogs. It must kill them that they can't delete comments about them on other channels! View attachment 5450View attachment 5451View attachment 5452
Lol one of the people on there is the same weirdo harassing me on the first Saccone video I commented on.

On the topic of red hair, it's a rarer hair colour, so maybe it was viewed with suspicion in ancient times, which maybe went down into the playground teasing of red hair.

She said on an Instagram post that it wasn't a free holiday ?‍♀

(Have the Radford's got their own thread? Maybe they need one!)
If it wasn’t free then their tv appearance money paid for it!
Wish they wouldn’t get any airtime at all.
Its really nothing exactly new and unexpected when they announce yet another pregnancy.

Not really on topic but on the topic of gingers, i'm ginger and come from two ginger parents who have taught me to just laugh at people being rude about your hair and taught me to love not having the same hair as everyone else.
Greasy Ginge genuinley grinds my gears that he preaches ginger love but cannot accept it himself
One of my best friends has beautiful thick, curly red hair. One of the worst things that would happen with her would be how total strangers felt that it was ok to touch it, and were always asking if it was "real". Like the way strangers seem to think it's ok to walk up and touch a pregnant woman's belly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Lazy giving a shout out to us single parents.

witch please don’t bother! Single or not we are doing a better job than you two put together ??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just saw today’s vlog. Creepys ‘friends’ sure were keen not to get caught on camera weren’t they ?

Reactions: 7
No, this was a guy who was part of the IFAM. Used to tweet them and about them relentlessly, and seemed almost desperate to be accepted by the other IFAM. The only way I could describe his interest in them is "intense". He then said he saw the kind of person Chris was and disappeared for a while. Now he has come back, via insta, and is desperately trying to crawl up Chris's arse. He's about 17 according to his insta profile so it's a shame that he can't see the wood for the trees and is so desperately trying to fit in to a family headed up by two compulsive liars with no moral code, and to their cult following of brain dead pre-teens/teens. The poor dude has no chance if that's who he puts on a pedestal!
I saw that about Derrick he was in “elite ifam” with Amy and “Tasha mum of no1ifam”, they all turned on him when he saw the light. He comes as very vulnerable and easily led exactly the type of young fan that thinks these cretins are “inspirational”

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Super super busy day for Sarah. Had time for b and m and Asda though, obviously.
Loved how she filmed all the fruit and stuff in her trolley.

The guy skating isn’t even chris is it? Sure it’s not... why didn’t he put his own clips in too?

Reactions: 4
Today’s vlog just summed up the pair of them for me.
He’s a man in his mid thirties who would rather go out playing on his skates, with his sad little mates, than go to a hospital appointment with his pregnant wife.
She is a bone-idle whinger, who behaves like a martyr because she’s had to actually partake in normal parental duties for once in her self-indulgent life.
She will never throw him out, as the shock of having to peel her lazy arse off the sofa today nearly killed her and he will never leave because he’s
still doing his own thing whenever he likes.
They are equally vile and deserve each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.