The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed
Imagine if the Inghams had done this to another family's child.
There would be uproar.
We would be slagging them to high heaven
Can't be one rule for one
Unique fams daughter probably swears too, and the way the mum involves her daughter is too much for me.

Reactions: 7
I didn't realise it was the Unique Fam that had posted the vid tbh - I thought it was just a random person who had uploaded it.

I do agree its probably typical teenage behaviour but I just found it funny how they have her portray a completely different persona to fit the 'family' channel. Like to really play up to the happy, nice, PG vibe. It is nice to see her actually hanging out with a friend though as it seems she rarely gets time to.
I agree she's obviously not all sweetness and light like they make out. What she was doing was also bullying in my opinion which Sarah apparently hates. Did she even say the girl she was talking about was asleep next to her?

Reactions: 7
it just exposes their bad parenting in all honesty, but I agree it was lovely to see her being a normal child and not having to act and watch what she says

Reactions: 1
Poor Isabelle’s look of disbelief when Sarah said she should tell Chris she wouldn’t be able to film for him as she would be “busy next Wednesday out with your friends”. Thought for second she might be actually be allowed out with her mates... nope. Crushed.
Manipulation from sarah ,she`s a selfish b*tch and needs to start putting her childrens` feelings ,likes etc before her own or her vile excuse of a husbands.Wanna keep tabs on him lazy? Stop getting ready for bed before teatime ,and go watch/film him yourself! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wouldn't be surprised if their daughters desert Chris and Sarah once they are of age, well Issy and Esme are more likely to, Isla may stick around a bit longer before hopefully for her own sake seeing the light and leaving. They'll just want the freedom their friends have that they never experienced properly.

Issy is the lucky one as she only has a few years left until she will be old enough to escape that suffocating prison, let's hope she takes full advantage of that.

Reactions: 3

Well someone inherited her mothers attitude.
OK, my last post on this.
This isn’t a live on Isabelle’s public account.
By the looks of it this is a split live between friends accounts and yes they’re bitching.
Obviously one of their friends had been asked to take a picture and she had said no because she was following people back on Instagram, they’re ripping the piss out of her for that.

Now let’s be honest they’re in full on bitchy 12 year old mode. WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE.
Isabelle actually cursed when she is QUOTING WHAT HER FRIEND SAID. Her FRIEND CURSED NOT HER.
YET THATS SARAH AND CHRIS WHOS TO BLAME!?

the people to blame are Unique smug woman who’s used kids sleepover/party/spats for her own gain.
And us for gossiping about a bunch of children being childish. This has nothing at all to do with Sarah and Chris and she doesn’t deserve it no matter what people think.

I’m on my high horse I know, I have saddle burn.

Reactions: 29
I respect your opinion about it , I actually stand by what I say though that it does expose their parenting as it shows that they coach them girls into saying stuff for their family vlog and we all know how Sarah likes to use swear words , she must throw those words about like confetti when the cameras off, if it was something shes repeated then surely she would say the b word but she just said it like it was natural and no problem on a live vlog, I might be a bit of a prude and im well aware that my children probably have sworn but I hate to hear swear words come from childrens mouths like that, im 50 and I would never let my mum hear a swear word come out like that id get so embarrassed even though now probably mum would laugh but at that age she would have grounded me if she would have heard it , when you are 12/13 I think you do things though to look cool in front of mates, as much as I like Racheal and Eleanor I don't always agree with some things they say and do, so its a hard one for me this, as someone said I think its giving the Ingham adults the opportunity to ask for the video to be removed and to claim bullying /harassment of a child , I agree though we are gossiping about children on here and im as guilty as the next person for that .

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for the girls in the video Unique fam have uploaded. It's not only Isabelle you see, these girls haven't asked to be in the spotlight and I find it strange Chris gets constant criticism for following young girls yet someone who supposedly wants to safeguard and help young girls puts up a private young girls chat for people to gossip about.
This is a 1 minute snapshot of a live between friends, Isabelle isn't a 24/7 Perfect princess. No 12 year old is. She is clearly discussing a conversation that had happened during the night. I find it refreshing to hear her talk without the high pitch and stuttering so and erm after every word.
It shows she is trying to have a life beyond the Ingham brand.

Reactions: 26
I think all that video proves is how fake and scripted their channel is. Isabelle is now at an age where she wants to look good in front of her mates ??‍♀ It’s called the teenage life and boy am I dreading my daughters ???

As for smug Sarah, can’t say I’ve watched her. I watched the video where they followed them to ikea and it felt awkward. What is the mother saying to the daughter for her to be acting like that? ??‍♀

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for the girls in the video Unique fam have uploaded. It's not only Isabelle you see, these girls haven't asked to be in the spotlight and I find it strange Chris gets constant criticism for following young girls yet someone who supposedly wants to safeguard and help young girls puts up a private young girls chat for people to gossip about.
This is a 1 minute snapshot of a live between friends, Isabelle isn't a 24/7 Perfect princess. No 12 year old is. She is clearly discussing a conversation that had happened during the night. I find it refreshing to hear her talk without the high pitch and stuttering so and erm after every word.
It shows she is trying to have a life beyond the Ingham brand.
So true jimjam, so nice to see her away from the mould of her mum and being with friends and being a real 12 year old which is what we have complained about on here ourselves that she wasn't able to be that. Yes it shows how scripted her life is on brand Ingham TV show, yes its shows Isabelle isn't being real and defo acts like mini Sarah in the vlogs but I feel for her she probably doesn't know now how to really be.
I can imagine the whole family off camera being all potty mouthed and totally different but the girls must all be constantly on edge not knowing from one minute to another which way they have to act.

Reactions: 11
The vlog in the car stalking them basically was just fkn creepy they looked more like crazed fans than someone who hates them
She does her smug Sarah's, she has done videos all bold as brass with her daughter, then as soon as she's near them crapped herself and was scared stiff to come face to face, she said it was because she was with her daughter but she's quick enough to have her daughter joining in her smug Sarah's and portraying Chris, and hiding in boots of cars to get videos. Turn it around if the Inghams did that to them would they like it. This helps the Inghams with harresment case. Yes Inghams vlog strangers but they don't hide purposely to spy on people that is a difference.

Reactions: 12
Craft stuff was lovely but I'm sure they got loads at Christmas they could of used
I imagine they had to go get the competition bits and bats anyway so got some for the girls at the same time (too far to go to the garage....) x

Reactions: 2
So true jimjam, so nice to see her away from the mould of her mum and being with friends and being a real 12 year old which is what we have complained about on here ourselves that she wasn't able to be that. Yes it shows how scripted her life is on brand Ingham TV show, yes its shows Isabelle isn't being real and defo acts like mini Sarah in the vlogs but I feel for her she probably doesn't know now how to really be.
I can imagine the whole family off camera being all potty mouthed and totally different but the girls must all be constantly on edge not knowing from one minute to another which way they have to act.
I’m with this too, in fact if I was Sarah or the Mum of the other girls on that live I’d be pretty livid. I was already quite uncomfortable with the ikea vlog.

I liked the Smug Sarah skits, less so with the daughter being Chris just the funny Sarahisms we all laugh at, if she’d left it at that and her own content I think it’d have been a lot more dignified and well received.

Engaging with Twitter trolls doesn’t help the matter either.

Reactions: 9
What I took from the smug Sarah Ikea vid was that Sarah is a very lot shorter and dumpier than she makes out on the vlogs and how crap her hair looked, hanging all the way down her back like that just did nothing for her.

• Haha
Going back to the Isabelle video. I have no real problem with the swear word she used. She's 13 and I wouldn't be surprised if she used a lot worse. The problem I have is that she's clearly being nasty about another girl not having as many Instagram followers as her. This is from a young girl who did a massive speech on the family channel about how bullying under any circumstance is wrong. It does seem like she has 2 different personalities. The one we see on camera then the real life one.

Reactions: 29
That unique fam upload from last night was plainly wrong, but it does reinforce the point of why responsible adults don’t make a ‘TV Show’ of their childrens lives. Did Chris and Sarah explain in a way that the girls might understand, that when you have a large following, it won’t all be praise, adulation and free gifts?

Most of us on here think it is wrong to criticise children being children, and refrain to comment on them negatively, but there will always be a minority on here, Twitter, YouTube etc that see nothing wrong in criticising, satirising, mimicking bullying etc.

Reactions: 10
What I took from the smug Sarah Ikea vid was that Sarah is a very lot shorter and dumpier than she makes out on the vlogs and how crap her hair looked, hanging all the way down her back like that just did nothing for her.
She didnt look like someone who's had a privalidged life that past 2-3 years that's for sure.

Reactions: 3
Going back to the Isabelle video. I have no real problem with the swear word she used. She's 13 and I wouldn't be surprised if she used a lot worse. The problem I have is that she's clearly being nasty about another girl not having as many Instagram followers as her. This is from a young girl who did a massive speech on the family channel about how bullying under any circumstance is wrong. It does seem like she has 2 different personalities. The one we see on camera then the real life one.
Kids bicker all the time but to slate someone on a live knowing the amount of followers is wrong. Lazy your wholesome pure image has been seen through, now let your girls be true to themselves and real, no scripts, no anti bullying speeches as we know your all not really against it, and allow your girls privacy to grow. Clear issy isn't being her self performing for your money, it was refreshing to see her with friends acting like that, moulding someone only makes them worse downline as they'll rebel more. Just like isla said the f word making her slip up for views, are you really a wholesome parent, I think not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.