The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus. She’s all about the inspiration today isn’t she.

Think I’ll give it a miss though.

Reactions: 2
Jesus. She’s all about the inspiration today isn’t she.

Think I’ll give it a miss though.
Constantly harping on inspiring WOMEN. It's sickening... How about men. Maybe she's finally given Chris the boot and is feeling empowered. Doubtful though...

Reactions: 5
Does anybody know why they went to a grubby cottage for Xmas rather than their usual lavish forest holidays

• Haha
I agree with the sentiment about loving yourself. However, and this is just me, as a fitness fanatic, I believe it's possible to work hard to be a slimmer and healthier self, rather than just accepting yourself for 'how you are'.

Reactions: 7
Hmmm so according to today’s vid (I skipped most of it) the girls will be sharing a wardrobe with the new baby.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
When she announced they were going to Ikea....we know hun, we saw you via Unique Fam yesterday ha

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It annoys me when they feel the need to make a fruit salad it's almost like Sarah's said to Izzy... Go and chop some fruit because we need to show some sort of nutrition this month

• Wow
Hmmm so according to today’s vid (I skipped most of it) the girls will be sharing a wardrobe with the new baby.
Great so in a few months time every time the poor kid is having a nap, he’ll be shocked awake by one of them barging in screaming ‘I need my ..... ‘ lovely set up for a baby.

Though at least they managed figure out that their kid will need a wardrobe. Now if they could only think of that for the other three.

Great so in a few months time every time the poor kid is having a nap, he’ll be shocked awake by one of them barging in screaming ‘I need my ..... ‘ lovely set up for a baby.

Though at least they managed figure out that their kid will need a wardrobe. Now if they could only think of that for the other three.
So where are all the girls clothes now?!

Reactions: 1
Sarah can't keep up with her own lies. Off out with the girls from the housing estate for a catch up when she only had one the night before?

I'm sure the clock said 9:50 when Chris put the girls to bed. I know it's the weekend ect but they always seem to have such late nights. I'm honestly surprised one of them hasn't become seriously ill yet, there life style is shocking.

Reactions: 3
Ingham tips no 642975!
Always make sure when you by Lol doll tat for your girls to disappoint one of them by opening her cards (what child doesn’t love actually opening their things, it is literally half the fun).
Then disappoint the other girl by telling her it was a gift for doing well then reveal that her sis also got the same gift too.

• Sad
  • Angry
Imagine having a 5 bed house and having 1 wardrobe between your four kids! ??‍♀

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Ingham tips no 642975!
Always make sure when you by Lol doll tat for your girls to disappoint one of them by opening her cards (what child doesn’t love actually opening their things, it is literally half the fun).
Then disappoint the other girl by telling her it was a gift for doing well then reveal that her sis also got the same gift too.
I saw esmes eyes when Sarah announced Isla has been busy with hers.... The look of disappointment... Such a shame

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Omg I’ve just seen Chris’s ig story and i now wish to burn my eyes and ears! That man child is incredibly embarrassing and needs to act his age instead of trying to appeal CHILDREN!

Reactions: 9
Omg I’ve just seen Chris’s ig story and i now wish to burn my eyes and ears! That man child is incredibly embarrassing and needs to act his age instead of trying to appeal CHILDREN!
What is it with those faces he pulls. It’s actually scary. Why a so called grown man acts like that I will never know. He is living up to his name creepy

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.