Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

No wonder poor Esme is confused about her hair changing colour. Her dad goes through every shade from Rupert Grint to Roy Orbison.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It really bothered me how close granny inghams hand is in respect to Esme’s netherregions.....granny looks nothing more than a happy grandmother enjoying Christmas with her family but I do wish her hand wasn’t so close. Wonder how granny Ingham has coped with these allegations coming out
Nooooo! That is proper wrong that, who holds a prepubescent girl like that?

Aaahhhhh ok sorry but. This is really unfair ? they’re her grandparents, there’s no need to make it an unsavoury issue like this.
I didn’t even think like that. Thankfully Never would,
I see a little girl being held up by her grandparents. Don’t make something out of nothing. ? just my opinion.

Reactions: 61

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
You think if we give them a list of things to do, that'll help them parent better??!
Worth a try! Here you go Minghams:

- Let Isabelle spend time with her friends. She's 13 not 3.

- Stop babying Isla. She's nearly 7.

- Stop ruining Esme's self esteem by slating her outfit choices.

- Stop taking them on term time holidays and destroying their education.

- Address the allegations, and apologise.

- Give the girls a bath, change their bedding and their pyjamas.

- Sarah, drag your lazy arse out of bed and take your girls to school and therapy!!

- Chris, find a hole in the ground somewhere and allow it to suck you up.

- Actually, Sarah do the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
D

DramaLlama

My theory is that she passed years ago, she just doesn't want to tell Chris in case he makes her get up early to do the school run! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Hatshepsut

New thread suggestion:-
#22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Last edited:
Reactions: 40

Tublet83

VIP Member
Thier at frankie and bennys... Celebrateing something?
I would hate to be sat next to them, they look so loud and embarrassing 8pm our for dinner is too late for a 6 year on a school night as well ?.

Waiting for the “she passed her test” with a thumbnail of Isabelle in a bikini ?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
D

DramaLlama

I've said it before, but I don't know how she can accept gifts from children. I'd be mortified, it's just so, so wrong, never mind dropping hints about what she needs.

And where are the parents of these children who are sending the flipping gifts? If my daughter said she wanted to spend pocket money to buy a baby outfit for some random from Youtube who was living in a 5 bed new build, I'd give her head a wobble and make it very clear to her that there are more deserving people out there.

• Angry
Reactions: 38

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
It really bothered me how close granny inghams hand is in respect to Esme’s netherregions.....granny looks nothing more than a happy grandmother enjoying Christmas with her family but I do wish her hand wasn’t so close. Wonder how granny Ingham has coped with these allegations coming out
I think that’s really reaching to criticise them to be honest. It’s just the way she’s stood higher than them.

No, I am sorry but there is no way my children's Grandparents would hold my kids in such a way as they might as well be full on groping. No one would hold a child like that! Why would you even pick a child of Esme's age up at all? It is bizarre and very fkin creepy, just like her son.In fact his hand looks like he is having a good squeeze too. It is proper strange.
It’s hardly groping come on now. This thread just gets silly sometimes. There’s plenty to criticise without making things out of nothing

Reactions: 37

leni18

VIP Member
I assume Sarah was too lazy to decorate it or make it feel homely. Then again you just need to look at her husband to see she has no taste, so perhaps it’s best they leave it as a blank canvas then when the money runs out and they have to sell it’ll attract more buyers!
When they bought that house whilst it was being built they described it as huge , shopped for it like it was a mansion and I thought was so funny when they moved in had furniture delivered and sofas didn't fit in lounge ?? and even now it's crampedAnd barely used. How on earth did they think that sofa in kitchen would fit in too. Didn't they measure before buying... I think they bought house bigged it up and realized when finished it wasn't what they wanted us to believe. It's not that special it's an average home. Cinema room no you deluded pair it's a bedroom with a TV on wall and a sofa nothing about it is cinema room ???. These 2 are deluded it's funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
D

Departed member 294

It’s true, the official Montymoo Antifam line is back. Bigger and better than ever!

The first design in my new line Get Chris’d is a fantastic original design celebrating the cost of hiring some of the best solicitors* in the country! (*best solicitors in the country if you don’t count the actual best solicitors in the country), the one and only Levi’s.

When the bill falls through the post box, you’ve been levi’d.

Bargain price of your dignity!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Loopy81

Chatty Member
Quite shameful when young fans have bought more clothes for your baby than you have

Nice little touch though letting everyone know you need more vests and socks though ?

Begging bitch ??‍♀

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Pull the other one mate... it’s got bells on!!
as they say ?

You absolutely did build up a huge audience,
and slid into as many DM’s as you could over that time AM I RIGHT ya little savage.

It was good while it lasted, scummy and pretty illegal but good right?!
definitely stick with your individual account,
and maybe stick to trying to shag your wife instead of teenagers who follow you.
?
Shout out to the ChaiFam,
coffee always makes me shit.

• Angry
  • Heart

Justjonie

VIP Member
Just checked her tweets and she was supporting UKFamilyFirst and had her nose firmly up his arse. So Hellie, I think I speak for us all when I tell you to take yourself out of here and don't let the door smack you on the arse on your way out. Your sort isn't welcome here.

leni18

VIP Member
Well done youtube for making this ban now please ban those users who use your platform to manipulate and take advantage of their viewers in a sexual manner and other ways that is not exceptable. Also please stop all these wannabes jumping on bandwagon of others and then asking for money. Surely that isn't what YouTube was set up for.

• Heart
Reactions: 33