The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that she doesn’t usually like light pink on Esme as it doesn’t go with her complexion or something.

Then quickly said but as long as you like it it’s not my choice (paraphrased)
Yes, that was it.

This is coming from Sarah Ingham, fashion icon and an expert in interior design (if the grey 90's vibe is your thing).

The colour looked perfect on Esme, the girl chose well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It was so lovely to see Esme so happy tonight in that outfit which looked fab on her! Shame the other 90% of the vlog was all about Isla. That seems the pattern now, Isabelle in the thumbnail and the vlog all about Isla.

Don't most mens toilets have urinals? Which means we all know what Chris was doing if he dropped his lense down the toilet! ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think esme looke lovely in her new party outfit (and happy, bless her), but Sarah had to get her little dig on camera!!

Reactions: 12
So obvious they are reading here and taking note of what everyone says about beautiful Esme being left out. Lazy and Creepy have a grounded little girl in Esme yet have put her last in pecking order now she's getting more attention. Shame the pair had to be pulled up on it even by their loyal ifam.

Reactions: 10
Why does he insist on making those faces!!!! He looks a sandwich short of a picnic everytime!! Surely he can see that???
Clearly has to be centre of attention. Bet he strutted his stuff at that party and hi 5ing the children like a celeb. Can see his importance in the picture. Esme looks beautiful.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Always find it hilarious when we mention something on here, and then things begin to change ? I think Esme has had more interaction and love from her parents this week than she has in her entire life.

So, Lazy and Creepy - whilst you're reading. Next on the agenda:

Address the allegations properly, and apologise.

Many thanks!
I`d bet my last tub of haagen dazs Esme didn`t write that! oh ,and why not just put "mummy and daddy" ,why the "official"! Sheesh Sarah (guess that was your handiwork?) ,if it`s "special time" with you and her dad ,why add that? You are not ,nor never will be "Celebrities/famous"! Get off the web ,and SPEND some precious moments with your daughter!!

Reactions: 11
Is is true or wishful thinking... Do we trust who has put this out. I hope it is true..

Reactions: 4
View attachment 4449Could chris finally be getting his comeuppance?
I'd like to hope so, but I'd like to see actual proof also.

Back to the reference of Sarah dancing... I can't help but think of that scene with Jennifer Coolidge in Friends where she's kicking her legs like a madwoman...'Can you believe I've had no professional dance training?' ? I did try to insert a gif but it was too large.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s true, the official Montymoo Antifam line is back. Bigger and better than ever!

The first design in my new line Get Chris’d is a fantastic original design celebrating the cost of hiring some of the best solicitors* in the country! (*best solicitors in the country if you don’t count the actual best solicitors in the country), the one and only Levi’s.

When the bill falls through the post box, you’ve been levi’d.

Bargain price of your dignity!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I never doubted that for a second. So p!eased you've got your proof at long last x
Wasn't anything to do with me, I just took a screenshot on twitter and posted it here!
But I'm sure the person behind the twitter account is very pleased too ?

Reactions: 3
Country Joe is currently doing a live, saying 'Scots guy exposed'. Is anyone watching? If so, can you fill me in, my laptop is having battery issues and I can't rewind or see the chat on a phone :(

I wouldn't believe everything on Twitter unless theres some sort of proof.
I agree - apparently a police investigation has opened, which I don’t know if I believe. But I think it’s pretty obvious the troll accounts are Chris, so let’s just wait and see

Reactions: 4
I always take twitter posts with a pinch of salt. But if they are Chris, especially that familyfirst person, then he is one sick idiot.

Reactions: 5
I always take twitter posts with a pinch of salt. But if they are Chris, especially that familyfirst person, then he is one sick idiot.
He is that even if he isn’t family first also ??‍♀

Also, whenever I read family first I can’t help but think it’s like some right wing extremist group

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen this video from The Real Inghams - it is very hard to read (make your screen full size/zoom) but it is contacts between Jess' mum and the police in Florida. Unfortunately it seems to state they don't have enough evidence...I'm unable to read it fully though as it's too small. It's from 2 days ago, so sorry if it's already been mentioned, but I don't recall seeing it on here.

Reactions: 6
Country Joe is currently doing a live, saying 'Scots guy exposed'. Is anyone watching? If so, can you fill me in, my laptop is having battery issues and I can't rewind or see the chat on a phone :(
Just said Scot guy is the same person as the ukfamily first and ytmanager ( or something) on Twitter.

I don’t know who any of those are sorry, just watched at double speed to see what was said

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.