The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe for a second she met the neighbours, she's full of the proverbial.
Clearly creepy picked Esme and her friend up from school without lazy lardarse, no way would I allow my kids to be anywhere near that creep let alone in a car with him, with no other adult present!

Reactions: 10
Bored at home today so decided to have a look at what shite Sarah spouts on channelmum. Shame she can't take heed of her own advice.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they must be getting rid of the ‘dining’ room for an office...

They never bloody use it.

Reactions: 6
In June there was speculation anyway as there was a shot where a pregnancy test was in shot & in a vlog (they were out on a date night I believe) they’d clickbaitef that it would be addressed but all they said at that time was that it will be addressed very very soon but then tit hit the fan & it never was... (think that was what it was, honestly can’t recall totally) so maybe reaction was real, but date of videos & date of uploads may not match up.

Reactions: 3
Esme had a friend over and iddy biddy Isla was feeling left out
Funny when we mention about friends coming over etc, I’m sorry but when my kids have friends over the others all ply for a little while then I do something with the one who hasn’t got a friend over to give them a little space, isn’t rocket science lazy they don’t all need to do what the other one does! They need time away from each other seens as they spend ALL free time with each other and no one else

Reactions: 7
So funny how NOW they’ve all got friends all of a sudden! What a coincidence after our weeks of observing how lonely they all must be! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Suggestion for new thread name -views are rapidly depleating,sarahs overeating and chris is still deceiting

Reactions: 16
I hope her new friend doesnt see todays vlog. She was cheated out of the doughnuts

• Haha
  • Wow
Sarah's due date tweaked, Chris is behind the tweets, friends plucked off the streets.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Reading some the comments Lazy has posted on the channel mum page and although this was from a year ago don’t think things have changed. Question was about letting a child to a park that can be seen from the house with their friends and would you let them go??

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Reading some the comments Lazy has posted on the channel mum page and although this was from a year ago don’t think things have changed. Question was about letting a child to a park that can be seen from the house with their friends and would you let them go??
How ridiculous. Plenty of time for them to go to the park with friends when they’re older? How old? 16? 17? 18? 21? When they no longer want to go to the park and have lost all their friends. She gets more stupid by the second

Reactions: 14
She is rediculous. My 12 year old has walked to school and back since she was 11. Kids need that independence and to learn how to deal with dangers and roads.

Reactions: 12
She can’t control what they say/do when not with her can she? That’s why! Not healthy at all, she went out to play no doubt as a child it’s no different whatsoever!

Reactions: 10
Never mind never trust strangers. Don’t trust bloody Chris. Should look closer to home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Although in some manners I get this, however you have to compromise at some point (and age) because they could start to become resentful or upset over the fact that their friends are doing this that and the other and they are not allowed to. Also friendship bonds may not be as strong etc as there is such a difference between seeing friends outside of school... again this can be within reason however I just feel the tighter you pull on the reins the tighter they will pull away at some point in their lives.

I feel for those kids. If she doesn’t allow them some independence at some point there’s a good chance they will rebel big time in a few years and end up resenting her.

Reactions: 12
Funny when we mention about friends coming over etc, I’m sorry but when my kids have friends over the others all ply for a little while then I do something with the one who hasn’t got a friend over to give them a little space, isn’t rocket science lazy they don’t all need to do what the other one does! They need time away from each other seens as they spend ALL free time with each other and no one else
Golden rule in our house was that friends have come to play with their friend not the whole family. You will get to see them and chat at Tea time but you have to leave them alone.

It's utterly ridiculous that a 13 year old doesn't go out with her mates to the park/to the cinema/shopping etc.

They are NOT preparing her for real life. And, they are putting her in a more dangerous situation by keeping her away from these experiences - she will never be 'street smart'.

So so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.