The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say A. It’s not that her seat is super close it looks like she ‘leans’ over the wheel.

Obviously everyone does it how they are comfortable but I’d at least put the seat up so I have a back rest
She's obviously never driven more than a few kilometres at a time. After a couple of hours driving like that on a longer journey her neck, shoulders and back would give her something to really complain about.

Reactions: 11
Pull the other one mate... it’s got bells on!!
as they say ?

You absolutely did build up a huge audience,
and slid into as many DM’s as you could over that time AM I RIGHT ya little savage.

It was good while it lasted, scummy and pretty illegal but good right?!
definitely stick with your individual account,
and maybe stick to trying to shag your wife instead of teenagers who follow you.
?
Shout out to the ChaiFam,
coffee always makes me tit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Now why would he gain weight with all the healthy home cooked food they eat and all the rollerblading he does??
He was sporting some impressive b cups in ikea, as another tattler screenshot and pointed out.

He must know, as he made a big song and dance about allegedly eating healthy, whilst Sarah was inhaling a lindt bunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So I’m in a Disneyland Paris FB, only joined because I wanted to see Sarah’s posts? there is uproar in the group because the sun have published a story on a ‘secret spot’ in DLP where you can meet the princesses. They’ve even included photos of people’s children at this spot that group members have posted in the closed group. People are speculating that someone has used information from the fb group and sold it to the sun. Let’s hope it wasn’t Sarah trying to make a few quid?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Why is 13 year old Isabelle spending a Wednesday night with her Dad, rather than spending it with her friends? (Instagram stories).

When I was 13, I would get home from school, get changed straight away and straight out with my mates.

It's just weird.

Reactions: 18
So I’m in a Disneyland Paris FB, only joined because I wanted to see Sarah’s posts? there is uproar in the group because the sun have published a story on a ‘secret spot’ in DLP where you can meet the princesses. They’ve even included photos of people’s children at this spot that group members have posted in the closed group. People are speculating that someone has used information from the fb group and sold it to the sun. Let’s hope it wasn’t Sarah trying to make a few quid?View attachment 4323View attachment 4323
I’d put nothing past her, she sells the privacy of her own children for a living, doubt she’d have any qualms about selling the privacy of a strangers child.

Reactions: 15
Why is 13 year old Isabelle spending a Wednesday night with her Dad, rather than spending it with her friends? (Instagram stories).

When I was 13, I would get home from school, get changed straight away and straight out with my mates.

It's just weird.
I thought the same thing. It's so weird. Although maybe there is a younger guy at the skate park she likes which is why she goes. I'm sure most of them down there are more her age than Chris's ?

Reactions: 7

It's just weird.
Its because they wont leave her at home. Her choices are sit at dance all night or go with chris.
Bet chris is hating having her thier, cant be meeting girls ?

Reactions: 10
Its because they wont leave her at home. Her choices are sit at dance all night or go with chris.
Bet chris is hating having her thier, cant be meeting girls ?
She used to spend Wednesday nights with her best friend, Lucy. That friendship seems to have fizzled out as it is no longer ever mentioned. I'm guessing that her parents don't want her anywhere near Creepy. What an awful shame for Isabelle if that is what's happened.,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 15
Just wanted to point out that of course you can have a vaginal delivery if you carry the genital herpes and/or genital wart virus. It's only there is an active outbreak at the time of birth you would advised on c-section.
Yes. You're absolutely right. I should have said that! Thanks!!

Reactions: 1
She used to spend Wednesday nights with her best friend, Lucy. That friendship seems to have fizzled out as it is no longer ever mentioned. I'm guessing that her parents didn't want her anywhere near Creepy. What an awful shame for Isabelle if that is what's happened.,
I was just going to say something similar. Lucy seemed like such a nice friend. I hope she and Issy can still talk and hang out.

Reactions: 6

It's just weird.

But,
But
She’s not with her dad...?

For one night only.. @oohtheshade ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just going to say something similar. Lucy seemed like such a nice friend. I hope she and Issy can still talk and hang out.
They are still friends and go to dance together. I assuming Lucy isn’t allowed to be on the vlogs anymore

Reactions: 7
They are still friends and go to dance together. I assuming Lucy isn’t allowed to be on the vlogs anymore
That's really good to know. They appeared to have such a wonderful friendship. It would have been awful if what Chris has done had affected it in any way.

Reactions: 2
Bahahaha
Instead of giving a cinema family voucher they are making a movie box ???

Maybe just me but seems a terrible prize. Your basically entering for a blind box of stuff or a movie you’ve seen/ hate. Letting people choose the movie even would have been a better option. Or a family voucher for cinema and snacks so you know, can see something new and that you’d not usually be able to afford to see?
With Netflix so available really. These prizes are so cheap...

Reactions: 4
What are the road tests like in the UK? By the looks of it it doesn't seem that bad. Here in America (NYC) lazy slug would never pass. Parallel parking means parking between 2 cars and you have only 3 maneuvers to do it in or you fail. Hit the curb, you fail. We have 4 way stops. If you hesitate at all you fail. The testers are very strict and somewhat mean. If you don't maintain the exact speed you fail. If you don't have your hands in the proper positions on the steering wheel you fail. I'm sure she would fail too by the way she is sitting. She's clutching that wheel like she's going to die...Would love to see her try to drive in Manhattan with all the taxis

Reactions: 6
What are the road tests like in the UK? By the looks of it it doesn't seem that bad. Here in America (NYC) lazy slug would never pass. Parallel parking means parking between 2 cars and you have only 3 maneuvers to do it in or you fail. Hit the curb, you fail. We have 4 way stops. If you hesitate at all you fail. The testers are very strict and somewhat mean. If you don't maintain the exact speed you fail. If you don't have your hands in the proper positions on the steering wheel you fail. I'm sure she would fail too by the way she is sitting. She's clutching that wheel like she's going to die...Would love to see her try to drive in Manhattan with all the taxis
From memory I had to do about 20-30 mins of driving. Which was led by the instructor, ie at the end of the road turn left.

You have to be able to read a number plate from a certain distance which I was asked before even getting in the car

A major roundabout

A show me tell me type thing, which can be one of many things but they only ask for one

Then we have
Turn in the road
Reverse left around a corner
Parallel park ( in between two cars as you say)
Think they may have added bay parking in carparks now too?

Your instructor chooses one of these and you have to do it. I got lucky and got turn in the road which is super easy.

You can also be asked to do an emergency stop.

You get minors and majors
Anything that is dangerous is a major and you automatically fail.
Minors your allowed a 15, if you do the same thing three times it’s then a major, but it’s things like stalling but then making sure you pull off again safely, hesitation when pulling off, not checking mirrors etc

I dont understand her love of Matalan. I mean the home section is nice and they do a few cute kids clothes but it's nothing special in my opinion.
We have a local store (think i`ve been in it 4 times since we`ve lived here!!:) ,Anyhow ,my bet`s it because it`s cheap ,right up Lazys` street!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.