The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again another clip with Sarah behind wheel. They haven't bothered for ages then bam loads of footage of Sarah driving. I really do wonder if she's passed test. What do you all Reckon

Reactions: 3
I reckon they’re definitely leading up to a big reveal of Chris’s natural ginger hair. I also enjoyed the three mentions of the non-existent salad with the omelette. If there was salad, she would have shown it 100%!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chris’ shaving rash in tonight’s video actually makes me want to be sick. PUT SOME CREAM ON YOUR FACE FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No wonder poor Esme is confused about her hair changing colour. Her dad goes through every shade from Rupert Grint to Roy Orbison.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Can you turn it into a poster Hatshepsut? I want one for my bedroom wall ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Again another clip with Sarah behind wheel. They haven't bothered for ages then bam loads of footage of Sarah driving. I really do wonder if she's passed test. What do you all Reckon
I was about to post and say I suspect she’s passed already the amount she’s been driving lately. And now with Granny in the passenger seat too...

Reactions: 6
I have refused to watch for 5 days now as since we lost Hate to Watch I really do not want to give them the views anymore and really am trying my best to stay off their channel. However I think she has got to have passed as I cannot see them insuring Granny Grotbags on the Condom Machine. She could not be the passenger without Chris in the car if Lazy was still learning to drive unless she was insured. God I HATE this vile bunch

Reactions: 17
I have refused to watch for 5 days now as since we lost Hate to Watch I really do not want to give them the views anymore and really am trying my best to stay off their channel. However I think she has got to have passed as I cannot see them insuring Granny Grotbags on the Condom Machine. She could not be the passenger without Chris in the car if Lazy was still learning to drive unless she was insured. God I HATE this vile bunch
The condom machine ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.