Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
I thougt that when you passed your test you can display Green P plates
Im sure Lazy would want the world to know,Mind you they would stick out like a sore thumb on that revolting pink car :D
My driving instructor told me that they are just a gimmick. Most instructors say that new driver plates don't help in any significant way. She has told me not to bother when I pass my test

whatamess123

VIP Member
I dont understand her love of Matalan. I mean the home section is nice and they do a few cute kids clothes but it's nothing special in my opinion.
We have a local store (think i`ve been in it 4 times since we`ve lived here!!:) ,Anyhow ,my bet`s it because it`s cheap ,right up Lazys` street!!

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
It is a bit of a dangerous immoral game to play, pretending a premium baby is a full term one. I don't have first hand experience but I would imaging parents of a premium baby would be given all sorts of advice that wouldn't be needed for a full term baby. Are they going to pretentious to be following along with caring for a premium baby which is even more dishonest or are they going to not do that which is not setting a good example for any ifam out there that do have premium babies?

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
Watch inghams on YouTube from there tv then record it on there phone and upload it to here I ment to say lol

leni18

VIP Member
I was watching one of there first vlogs they put on YouTube earlier (only has 6000 views) seeing if I noticed a different in how they were, Sarah was up and ready taking the girls to school! And Chris was barely in the vlog! So started of really well, Sarah seemed to spend so much more time with the girls actually parenting and just pottering about at the weekend spending time and home and at families instead of dragging the kids around for content. But the main thing I noticed is how babied Isla was even back then, at almost 4 she still had a highchair, used a pram and drank from a babies beaker!
Which one was this?