Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karmacoma

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched for a a few days as they are so tedious and boring.

Watched a bit of the party and can’t stop laughing at Creepy repeating himself “Its not just a kids party I haven’t crashed it!!! THERE ARE OTHER ADULTS!!!!”

Yeah, yeah, save it for social services you utter wetwipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GeorgiaLucy

We are talking about a picture of grandparents both holding a child in such a man er as to both be squeezing her right by her crotch area! I have never seen anyone take a nice family picture in such a weird pose. You can see from the knuckles that they are squeezing. Even with my own children if I had picked one of them up like that in such a way, I'd put them down again, not stay like that to get a picture taken. Sorry but no, this picture is disturbing and I am not going to have my family set up questioned in an attempt to gaslight me into thinking it isn't straight up weird
I think you need a break from this site, I've seen your comments a lot and they make me do a double take so i usually scroll past but it's too far when you accuse other members of abuse (gaslighting) because they don't agree with your opinion. Esme is not being molested by her grandmother in the photo, cheerleaders hold each other up by the thigh when they are in the same position, it's not the most flattering position to take a photo in, but it's not abuse, you seem to throw that word around as if it has no weight to it.

Maybe try and aim to not be so emotionally invested in a gossip website and then you won't be so offended when people disagree or give a different opinion, being told you are wrong is not gaslighting. (opinions can be wrong)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
D

Deleted member

The vlog content hit a new boredom low in that vlog didn't it? Sarah wanted to go to a cupcake cafe but couldn't go cos Nikki had a River Island voucher. Chris was feverish and so polished the mirrors. Then he banged on about bloody land rover mud flaps and ways of buying them more cheaply ?? And then about ten minutes of Sarah finding the perfect place to hang one of her two nappy changing bags on her grey pram. Comment down below if you're finding it more excruciating every day to watch this crap. And I, of course, only watch cos I enjoy this thread on Tattle so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I've noticed that they never do a big food shop or have essentials already in the cupboards. They always seem to be dashing around for bits and bats and forever saying they need to go get bits for dinner. I just don't understand how a family of 5 with 2 parents that don't work can't have food in the cupboards to knock up a meal with. I'm assuming their lives are so dull that they have to do daily shops just so they have some content ?‍♂

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Noticed in Creepys Esme’s skating party that Creepy worked up quite a sweat endlessly going round the small hall in circles whilst wearing a woolly beanie, so much so that it created an unpleasant red skin flare up around either side of his nostrils (sorry folks).
Just take the bloody beanie off you utter prat!
Can just imagine him doing dramatic twirls, leaps and ... well whatever the hell it is teenage boys do on skates ?. He must have fist bumped Esme about 20 times, he must have been imagining he was in a show on the Extreme Sports channel rather than in a leisure centre multi-sports hall in a residential area ?

• Haha

Iddiebiddie

Queen of contradictions strikes again. So Esme doesn’t like her photo being taken/ posted as much as the other two. The next day she has her own instagram set up which is entirely based on taking pictures of herself...

Logic there Lazy?

Reactions: 25

leni18

VIP Member
So they changed isabelles therapy from a Thursday morning to Sunday so it didn't effect school hours but happy to take girls out of school for holidays ????? surely therapy is more important and crucial. Once again priorities are wrong.

Reactions: 24

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
No, I am sorry but there is no way my children's Grandparents would hold my kids in such a way as they might as well be full on groping. No one would hold a child like that! Why would you even pick a child of Esme's age up at all? It is bizarre and very fkin creepy, just like her son.
Completely disagree and I’d be absolutely destroyed if anyone in my family felt like that about me. I’d never in my wildest dreams think that about my grandparents in the past, or any grandparents in my family now, or ANY adults in my family around the kids, including myself I bloody hope. Especially immediate family members.
Sorry but no,
I don’t know your family history but you really shouldn’t have this concern about your own parents with your kids. Lots of love.

K

keeprowing

The way he set up that enormous skate rail in the road outside his house. No regard whatsoever for his neighbours or the access to their home

• Angry
  • Wow

raccoonlivesmatter

Maybe he's worried that if he washes it, it will fall out. Better to keep it glued to his head with grease.

IT'S A THING CALLED GEL... EVER HEARD OF IT??!?!?

Sorry, needed to get that out! i've had approximately 500,001 kids comment that to me on my videos!

Thanks, i feel better now. :rolleyes::oops:

• Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
Probably fed up of them dragging her into his mess and wanting out of the YouTube world. She's been bang out of order but don't know what goes On behind scenes. She stopped being on camera after allegations. If she was decent she would of probably told them to keep off social media but as an adult and greed creeps and lazy just ignored.
Granny Janes behaviour has been disgusting, private messaging young ifam brainwashing them and encouraging them to find out personal details of those that speak out on the allegations. I have no sympathy for her at all she’s vile. The fact her mortgage has been paid by Ingham Inc is a significant factor though!

Impleo

VIP Member
Just a thought -

Sarah really wasted her pregnancy and her "Sarah Says" channel. She could have done so many videos - hauls, Q&A, pregnancy updates, all sorts... She didn't do anything. And now she's coming to the end.

From a business (money making) perspective, she didn't use the pregnancy or platform to her advantage. It just shows how lazy she really is... What a waste.
Why on earth would they even think that having to “police” another Instagram account is a good idea? They surely have got a lot of spare time to do this! I don’t get the point in it at all, unless they want to start trying to get the kids sponsorships/deals as they can’t themselves! Which wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest as they obviously need to make as much money as possible, my daughter is 9 this week and I won’t even entertain the idea until at least 13, too many dodgy people around ironically like the people we are speaking about! (Allegedly!) They just disgust me...
These two quotes fit together. She'll pimp her kids out even if it's not in their interests but when the effort and focus is on her she can't be arsed. She gave up on Sundays with Sarah, now Sarah says, but is fully committed to exploiting her daughters.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
following...
honestly just can't believe people still watch this disaster of a family. I want to adopt Esme.
Esme is definitely the only one with any personality. Chris adopts a skater emo personality with his forced vocab who fkin bounces into anywhere or rocks up to places this side of 1992?
Sarah and Isabelle have become what they think the Ifam want them to be and Isla is a malleable precocious 6 year old toddler doomed to make the same mistakes as her mum and big sis. I hope when baby comes along he is like Esme and dances to his own tune. It is a sad thought that he will never k ow anything else than this artificial life of being infront of the camera all the time.

Reactions: 23