The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think if we give them a list of things to do, that'll help them parent better??!
Worth a try! Here you go Minghams:

- Let Isabelle spend time with her friends. She's 13 not 3.

- Stop babying Isla. She's nearly 7.

- Stop ruining Esme's self esteem by slating her outfit choices.

- Stop taking them on term time holidays and destroying their education.

- Address the allegations, and apologise.

- Give the girls a bath, change their bedding and their pyjamas.

- Sarah, drag your lazy arse out of bed and take your girls to school and therapy!!

- Chris, find a hole in the ground somewhere and allow it to suck you up.

- Actually, Sarah do the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
God I hate giving this lot any attention because they’re just as bad as the Inghams.
But Davey-Dave of Angry Wankalot is back on that bandwagon with his indirect comments.

It’s a daily occurrence for him anyway to goad and belittle people, he’s such a nasty little man but he’s stopped targeting other families and tattle for a few minutes to go back on the Inghams.
Obviously he’s too much of a wimp to mention them by name.
?
So is Dave Iva whatever and Sarah UK beauty what’s her face...
or whatever they’re called.
Who knows ? or cares at this point

Good luck with baby 10... didn’t the contractions start 3 days ago ? I smell so much bullshit from this lot and it’s not the nappies just yet ?

Reactions: 6
Dont get why Sarah keeps going on about her driving test? As its embarrassing if you fail and to have it on the internet that your test is coming up is just extra pressure! I would just say after she's passed...
I think she has passed it already and they are saving the pass reveal for a slow day.

Surely some of those other parents and adults at that skating party were tempted to ‘accidentally’ body slam that Creepy bastard out of the rink.
The pair of them must have skins like Rhinoceroses or as my grandma liked to say ‘faces that would stand clogging’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sarah said a while back that some of the Ifam had been asking why Isabelle goes to therapy (nosey fkers). She said that Isabelle didn't mind it being mentioned but that it was her story to tell if she wanted. Why do they bother mentioning it at all then? I doubt she really did want it mentioned but felt she had to agree to it.

Chris: I've never been to a roller disco.

What's this then?

That my dear friend is not a roller disco, it is a disco on rollers. Easy mistake to make pet, don’t get self conscious because of your ignorance ??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely some of those other parents and adults at that skating party were tempted to ‘accidentally’ body slam that Creepy bastard out of the rink.
The pair of them must have skins like Rhinoceroses or as my grandma liked to say ‘faces that would stand clogging’
They are gonna get what’s coming to them that much is certain ,
it’s the kids I feel for because their dumb ass parents have made them the focus of the channel/business and when it does go down and life goes back to normal , no fancy holidays etc I just hope the kids don’t blame themselves for the downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was watching one of there first vlogs they put on YouTube earlier (only has 6000 views) seeing if I noticed a different in how they were, Sarah was up and ready taking the girls to school! And Chris was barely in the vlog! So started of really well, Sarah seemed to spend so much more time with the girls actually parenting and just pottering about at the weekend spending time and home and at families instead of dragging the kids around for content. But the main thing I noticed is how babied Isla was even back then, at almost 4 she still had a highchair, used a pram and drank from a babies beaker!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If they are demonstrably connected in any way to these three Twitter accounts, then they are toast. If you think what he is accused of is bad enough, and you haven't seen these tweets, it is a whole new level of sub-human vile. Must be squeaky bum time round at the new build.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If they are demonstrably connected in any way to these three Twitter accounts, then they are toast. If you think what he is accused of is bad enough, and you haven't seen these tweets, it is a whole new level of sub-human vile. Must be squeaky bum time round at the new build.
I didn’t see the tweets were they really that bad ?

Reactions: 1
PLEASE let this be the time that the stone-hearted, vile narcissistic creep meets with his karma ??

Reactions: 14
I hope Sarah follows Mrs Hinch and is seething at how many things she’s been sent already! She only announced her pregnancy on Xmas day and she’s been inundated with baby items

Agreed! If she's soon stocking up on zoflora, pink stuff and mink-ehs then we know her plan! chuckling at the thought of Sarah trying to hinch her home.......far too much effort involved.
mrs grinch yes....mrs hinch...she wishes
bet she's seething at the tons of freebies mrs hinch is getting for her baby boy....suck it up buttercup ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn’t see the tweets were they really that bad ?
Stomach turning. The kind of thing that would genuinely get you lynched if you weren't hiding behind what you thought was anonymity. I would not want to be his daughters when they read what he thinks of women (allegedly)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Stomach turning. The kind of thing that would genuinely get you lynched if you weren't hiding behind what you thought was anonymity. I would not want to be his daughters when they read what he thinks of women.
A real nasty narcissist I wonder when his mask will come off probably when he no longer needs Sarah ?‍♀

Reactions: 4
No not at all but the sheets and not washing the kids hair and getting them haircuts really gets my back up! Want to give them some tips on step 1 of parenting..small steps..small steps..but maybe one day! They might even throw some more fruit and veg at them this week for good measure too!
Not defending them but the kids hair always seems clean to me. Isabelle and Isla could do with a good hair cut but I would never say them girls are dirty.

Reactions: 6
Not defending them but the kids hair always seems clean to me. Isabelle and Isla could do with a good hair cut but I would never say them girls are dirty.
We don't have smelly vision thankfully but I always imagineit stinks in their house. You never see the windows open, Chris goes apes hit hoovering every now and then but you don't see them cleaning up. Surely Isabelle would be having a shower every day at her age and would be statistically more likely to be in the vlogs with wet hair more often..? ?
None of us no for certain but I do get the impression they are just generally minty

Reactions: 1
A real nasty narcissist I wonder when his mask will come off probably when he no longer needs Sarah ?‍♀
Narcissists never change unfortunately. They have absolutely no empathy, never see themselves as a victim (it is ALWAYS someone else's fault), take almost 'sadistic' pleasure in being cruel to others and their main aim in life is to control and manipulate people. I simply could not believe what I was reading when I read up on narcissists a few months ago. It is shocking to think about how many of them we know in our every day lives. And Chris Ingham ticks every single narcissistic trait.

Reactions: 7
They don’t look dirty but whenever they go to bed the hair hasn’t been washed and still in the same style it was during the day, and I really can’t see them showering them in the mornings, and the same pjs every single day. They don’t have a tumble dryer that I have ever seen and there is never any washing drying anywhere in sight so I’m struggling to figure as a family of 5 where the “normal” washing and ironing and bath and bed routine at night fits in.

Reactions: 15
Agreed! If she's soon stocking up on zoflora, pink stuff and mink-ehs then we know her plan! chuckling at the thought of Sarah trying to hinch her home.......far too much effort involved.
mrs grinch yes....mrs hinch...she wishes
bet she's seething at the tons of freebies mrs hinch is getting for her baby boy....suck it up buttercup ;)
And she’d have to make a bedroom for prinny ? looking lazy around the house isn’t cool anymore Sarah, cleaning is cool now, haven’t you heard?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.