The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah herself said in her rant 'our big exciting lives' yeah you keep telling yourself that hun. Go get a job Sarah cause one day youtube money won't be yours to claim and the kids will have grown up and left home and you'll need something to do in order to be able to survive.
And creepy probably will have left by then too so it’s not like she can rely on him then. He’ll be free to stalk as many young girls on IG as he likes!

Reactions: 5
Sarah herself said in her rant 'our big exciting lives' yeah you keep telling yourself that hun. Go get a job Sarah cause one day youtube money won't be yours to claim and the kids will have grown up and left home and you'll need something to do in order to be able to survive.
If rumours are to be believed we might see her return to dance “classes” herself if the Youtube Train derails ?

Swinging around a pole and serving body
shots like a pro from between her nipple tassels

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She isn’t breaking the law whilst learning. It’s Chris who should be paying more attention.

I have a feeling she might have already passed and that’s why he’s fine filming etc.
Personally I still think that even if you hold a full driving licence you shouldn’t be allowed to vlog whilst driving. It’s still a distraction and with Sarah obviously glancing over to look in the camera she is taking her eyes off the road.

Reactions: 15
Why is 13 year old Isabelle spending a Wednesday night with her Dad, rather than spending it with her friends? (Instagram stories).

When I was 13, I would get home from school, get changed straight away and straight out with my mates.

It's just weird.
Possibly protects him... people less likely to yell abuse at him if Izzy is present. Poor kid.

Reactions: 5
I’m putting this out there.

I don’t wanna see her vag, I don’t really wanna see gingernut newborn coming into the world at all but I DEFINITELY don’t want to see a tit.
Her lactating udders or her tit of a husband
I’m team #BottleFeedThatChild
Don’t free the nipple Sarah, don’t breastfeed, it’s actually really bad for you and the baby.

All this Natural birth talk and images of them vlogging that 14 car pile up is making me want to staple both my eyes and my womb closed ?
Staples hurt just use some brown tape ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t grasp the thought of knowing how much money they have made but they haven’t saved any, it’s obvious you tube doesn’t last forever - unless she thought she was the next Zoella ??‍♀

Imagine if it hadn’t come out about the creep, could you imagine how up their own arses they would be now ??‍♀

Reactions: 10
Yesterday’s vlog seems to have done poorly with views compared to that of the past few days. I think they may have been buying views to boost numbers.
I don’t understand why this is permitted if I’m honest

Reactions: 6
Yesterday’s vlog seems to have done poorly with views compared to that of the past few days. I think they may have been buying views to boost numbers.
I don’t understand why this is permitted if I’m honest
I noticed how low it was too ?

Yeah I suppose so. I just want them both to be told off! It’s not fair! ?
When learners get points on their provisional license, is that only for serious things like drink driving, speeding, etc? And are those points transferred to their full license?
Sadly it is the person supervising that gets in trouble only really, except if it it something very serious!
They are the worst! There is another vlog from last week too where they are filming whilst Chris is supposed to be supervising. This is illegal (I assume a go pro has the same stance as mobile phone but I’m sure the lazy moo will have an excuse ?) it’s a £1000 fine and he won’t be allowed to supervise anymore. Any ideas on how we report this?
I have a feeling she has passed though as they keep going on an on about it and it would be super awkward if she ends up failing (especially as she has been learning for a billion years) and it’s probably test number 10 she’ll just take the 0 off.
With regards to how she sits I sit like that (not as awkwardly mind though) as I’m super short and am as far forward as the car can go in order for me to comfortably reach the clutch - I crashed my car and the air bag deployed as it should and saved my life. I sit as I did with my instructor who was fab and said it was all about my own comfort.
Sarah must be a good few inches taller than me though - and she doesn’t look comfortable.
I would not get in a car with her!!!

Reactions: 9
Just spotted these comments on Sarah's insta - wonder how long these will last!?
I know you're not suggesting it, it's in relation to those posts but Sarah is not fat at all. I don't know why people keep saying it. She's not even put on that much weight this pregnancy. She did at the start and I thought she'd keep going but she seems to have kept it off. I wouldn't blame her if she wanted to leave those posts up as it adds to her persecution case.

Her diet is tit, she feeds her kids crap, but she seems to be able to keep the weight off better than most would. I ate for 3 in my first pregnancy and it showed, but she's not got a huge mountain to climb in losing the baby weight when the baby arrives.

Reactions: 10
I honestly think she has passed already on her 233643 test attempt, they’re so fake they’d give st tropez a run for their money ?
Just my 2 cents but I would have thought if she has passed her test she’d use the thumbnail to show her holding up her pass certificate or organised a special party to celebrate or is it because none of their ifam care whether she can drive because she’s not going to be seen doing it
(Unless she’s accompanied by her creepy chaperone to vlog her of course)

Reactions: 3
My theory is that she passed years ago, she just doesn't want to tell Chris in case he makes her get up early to do the school run! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think she's passed her test too and I wonder if she was pushed into it because Chris might have to go back to work this year and school runs will be down to her. The finances must be dwindling.

Reactions: 8
Nah I doubt she’s passed, she would be singing from the rooftops how amazing she is, not like millions have already done it! And think of all the boring shopping for bits and bats she can vlog on her own! Yawn!....notice Charlotte her “good friend” wasn’t filmed yesterday either

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I noticed Creepy says her test is this week. Lazy just says "soon". So we'll see what happens by the end of this week...

It's quite possible that she passed it a week or so ago, and is now just trying to make herself look good. Like in yesterday's vlog when Chris stated she had practised reversing into a bay first before filming an attempt (How bloody long did it take her to reverse in, by the way - ? ).

You never really know with those two. Shadier than a parasol.

Reactions: 8
Sarah is pathetic she said on Instagram that the reason Esme is always sidelined is because she hates having pictures taken , cue a new Instagram and lo and behold a miracle happened overnight and Esme loves having her picture taken .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.