The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt they also say in Florida or Australia that Isla had never swam in a pool and yet she goes swimming every week in a pool!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don't want to defend her but my first driving test was postponed for a few weeks because "the examiner is no longer available". I got an email from the DVSA about it along with my new test date and time

Reactions: 3
I dont drive and schools only 15 mins walk for us. A couple of parents that live on my street drive up then straight back home. I dont get it at all. I love our walks to school and the chats on the way
Same!

Reactions: 1
She’s actually said no one in the family dyes their hair! Lols!
But said Esme gets ginger hair from Chris...even though lots of red heads in the family?!?!? How could she know this as I can guarantee she knows nothing about genetics

Reactions: 5
Just seen in the comments they are wanting to film the birth ?

• Sad
Reactions: 0
Didn’t she just admit a few days back that Chris has red hair in a comment?

Reactions: 7
I feel so bad for Isabelle going skating with chris. I remember when I was a teenager and I thought I was cool cause I hung round with all the boys that skated, and I know that the skating community is quite close and everyone knows of one another. No doubt she sits there and watches him skate whilst other people nudge eachother and snigger over her disgusting step dad. I’m sure she’d rather be at home by herself - but I doubt that’s allowed.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Hopefully for private not youtube. What 13 year old needs to see that. I’m way older and still dont
I wouldn’t put it past them putting it on YouTube,I’ve had two children and definitely wouldn’t want to see it

I'm the same with walking to school. Our school is about 5 minutes away (15 if I have my toddler with me ?). There's a lady a few doors down drives...by the time she's strapped her daughter in and put her baby in the car we usually arrive at the same time anyway. I've never understood why she doesn't just walk.

On contradictions, I'm sure someone on here said she'd said at one point she'd never dyed her hair, yet there are those old pictures of her that surfaced as a brassy blonde. Not sure what video that was said on though.
When I were in school I walked or biked to school every single day. hafl an hour walk upphilll. The first half year I would walk with my older brother all the way and for a few years over the big road, But I don't think my parents drove me anytime.

Sarah wanted to buy isla shoes again today she should only have one daughter, and why is she so unwilling to let isla grow up it’s really weird
Edited to say that she looks like she is taking a sh*t in the latest thumbnail ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes I think they where I asked here if there was anywhere else for me to read about Creepys antics and the group recommended the Daily Mail, haven't read that rag in years
I know you asked this a while ago, but I’m sure vice also covered the story.

Reactions: 2
I think it's bad how Sarah says about islas teeth falling out and how it changes the way she looks as though its a negative thing infront of her!

Reactions: 8
When I were in school I walked or biked to school every single day. hafl an hour walk upphilll. The first half year I would walk with my older brother all the way and for a few years over the big road, But I don't think my parents drove me anytime.
I got 2 buses to school. The only time i got a lift was the first day of year 7, i missed the school bus ? after that i stuck to public buses and was fine

Finally, that revolting UK Family First troll account on Twitter had been suspended.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So glad views are going down again. Wonder if that's because they realised they can't keep paying for views and subs forever ??? or because people are finally realising. Everyone on here needs to stop hate watching too as we are paying for all that tat every time !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.