The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet that pram will hardly get used. The baby will go from the car into a Matalan trolley or an Asda one. If she does venture into Primark it's probably easier to use a baby carrier considering how busy it is in there. That's the only places she goes though so what's the need of a pram?

Good on you for doing it yourself! I've not got children but I can imagine it's bloody hard work!
Oh it is, my daughter is adhd so it’s never got easier ??‍♀

Sorry if this has already been posted but that response is just laughable! How on earth does she think it's acceptable because it was quiet?!
She also fails to say I'm aware of girls behaviour and creepys. He was worse he's the adult and instead of pulling them up on it he was joining in. Quiet or not running all over flat packs when someone's going to buy them is bang out of order. She always misses the point and makes excuses.

Reactions: 9
Would one of her many blood tests she's has claimed to have not rule it out?
No, to identify genital warts and herpes you would need an examination. There is a blood test for herpes but it’s not reliable so most GUM clinics don’t provide it. ?

Reactions: 2
No, to identify genital warts and herpes you would need an examination. There is a blood test for herpes but it’s not reliable so most GUM clinics don’t provide it. ?
So chances are they'll get there first look at her warts and all when she gives birth? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just heard on the news, youtube are going to ban prank videos. Even if they are staged!

Reactions: 22
They really are a victim of their own stupidness, they are trying hard to redeem themselves doing random things like hide and seek in ikea and look how that’s turned out for them, they have no clue how to run a business, they should have lists/ideas at the start of the year for various things they could do apart from go on holiday! But all they do is film the boring mundane things every family does. You just can’t do that and get the views now. And the baby will not bring in more revenue apart from the birth. New ideas, new hobbies, nope as they only film them shopping when at home and that is few and far between now as they aren’t allowed in half of them! There house lacks imagination/decoration. They don’t have a life other than trying to make it look like they do to the young minions out there who idolise them, they have no friends, no social life and hardly see family and you do not see these people in vlogs. No wonder people get bored even without the angry rants and accusations...give up!
The house is deffo the most stark unwelcoming house I have ever seen.

Reactions: 9
The house is deffo the most stark unwelcoming house I have ever seen.
I assume Sarah was too lazy to decorate it or make it feel homely. Then again you just need to look at her husband to see she has no taste, so perhaps it’s best they leave it as a blank canvas then when the money runs out and they have to sell it’ll attract more buyers!

Reactions: 12
Well done youtube for making this ban now please ban those users who use your platform to manipulate and take advantage of their viewers in a sexual manner and other ways that is not exceptable. Also please stop all these wannabes jumping on bandwagon of others and then asking for money. Surely that isn't what YouTube was set up for.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I assume Sarah was too lazy to decorate it or make it feel homely. Then again you just need to look at her husband to see she has no taste, so perhaps it’s best they leave it as a blank canvas then when the money runs out and they have to sell it’ll attract more buyers!
When they bought that house whilst it was being built they described it as huge , shopped for it like it was a mansion and I thought was so funny when they moved in had furniture delivered and sofas didn't fit in lounge ?? and even now it's crampedAnd barely used. How on earth did they think that sofa in kitchen would fit in too. Didn't they measure before buying... I think they bought house bigged it up and realized when finished it wasn't what they wanted us to believe. It's not that special it's an average home. Cinema room no you deluded pair it's a bedroom with a TV on wall and a sofa nothing about it is cinema room ???. These 2 are deluded it's funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't know how this family carries on vlogging like nothing happened. Address the issues and take some time away from youtube- let the girls be kids without having cameras in their faces all the time. People are obviously talking about their family all over the world and no doubt they get comments and stares in public. it must be awful for the girls, especially Isabelle whose old enough to understand largely what has gone on and probably frequents this site on occasion (And possible Esme too as putting an ipad away for bed means putting it under your pillow.....)
Have a break from youtube, let the girls heal. being fawned over on youtube is not the be all and end all of life nad it's worrying they've brought up the girls to think that. It must be hard for the girls to distinguish what parts of their lives they should keep quiet and what parts they should share on youtube. Sarah filming Issy sorting her bra draw, issy's periods being mentioned, I'm all for normalising menstruation but I dont think I'd want my period put on the internet for people at school to possibly find when I was thirteen years old. Clearly privacy isn't something this family values and I'm expecting cole and sav style oversharing when it comes to Binghams bowel motions as a newborn.....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s begging for clothes? Ugh.

PO Boxes are always weird to me. Especially when it’s a family channel mainly watched by teens and kids... you’re going to ask your young, impressionable audience to buy you things?? Idk it’s just always been weird to me.

my favourite (at the moment) vloggers, Squirmy and Grubs, opened one and they’re the only people I’ve considered sending something to. Mainly because they seem really genuine and thankful for everything. But the main thing for me is that they haven’t really asked for anything. The youtubers that hint or ask really get to me.
Squirmy & Grubs are amazing.

Reactions: 1
Genital warts aren't the same thing as herpes. Totally different virus. Genital herpes can cause oral cold sores and vice versa. You can only tell if it's HSV2 or 1 by culturing it and checking the DNA. But if she has either a herpes virus or genital warts, she would have to have a C Section.
Just wanted to point out that of course you can have a vaginal delivery if you carry the genital herpes and/or genital wart virus. It's only there is an active outbreak at the time of birth you would advised on c-section.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.