The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just properly watched the newest vlog ( usually just skim or read here) but god they are dull.
suitcase next to the door in the kitchen suggests thats probs sarahs hospital stuff so she knows reven-hugh is due soon XD ( when you lie about your baby date so you gotta be prepared)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is rediculous. My 12 year old has walked to school and back since she was 11. Kids need that independence and to learn how to deal with dangers and roads.
My 12 year old walks from our house tp the bus stop and catches the bus to and from school each day. He started doing this at 11. Shock horror he also goes to cinema with friends and to McDonald's in the town centre.

Reactions: 14
Reading some the comments Lazy has posted on the channel mum page and although this was from a year ago don’t think things have changed. Question was about letting a child to a park that can be seen from the house with their friends and would you let them go??
When I was 12 I was frequently walking to the park that was about a 2 mile walk away. And even before that when I wasnt allowed, I would still sneakily walk there by myself. But the time I was 16 and 17 the only interest I had in going to the park was to sneakily drinks alcohol with mates ?

Reactions: 7
Reading some the comments Lazy has posted on the channel mum page and although this was from a year ago don’t think things have changed. Question was about letting a child to a park that can be seen from the house with their friends and would you let them go??
Don't take your eyes off them, even for two seconds. You'd never forgive yourself, you say Sarah?

You mean, like this:

Screen shot credit: @GeorgiaLucy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My 12 year old walks from our house tp the bus stop and catches the bus to and from school each day. He started doing this at 11. Shock horror he also goes to cinema with friends and to McDonald's in the town centre.
Yep they need the independence. Year 11 comes round so quick, then they are in the big wide world.

Reactions: 3
When I was 11, my mom handed me a rape alarm and the world was my oyster..

Set it off once by accident but she never appeared out of breathe, flushed in the face running to protect her daughter. So I guess it was just for show ??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion:-
#22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
They need to start letting Isabelle have some independence or its gonna backfire spectacularly! I was taking the ferry to the next town at 13. Fair enough my mum would drop us off at the ferry and the shopping centre was right by the ferry on the other side but it's still independence.

Reactions: 8
1) if its Sarah that's passed her driving test she did it last week or something as speculated as to often test was mentioned it became predictable

2) if babies due sooner then only little children with no experience will fall for that one. What she been found out to be more gone, yet all scans so far and her last cycle took her to mid March but 1 new scan says she's early.

If either of these announcements I don't buy it happened today at all. And funny how views are down and they are desperate for more higher views. They've kept something until they needed to really big it up. Creepy now you can see by views the damage you and your vile wife have done. You had it all but now looks like your an average want to be vlogger. So you have 1 million 2 hundred thousand something subscribers guess what over a million don't watch your tit show ??

Reactions: 8
Thier at frankie and bennys... Celebrateing something?
I would hate to be sat next to them, they look so loud and embarrassing 8pm our for dinner is too late for a 6 year on a school night as well ?.

Waiting for the “she passed her test” with a thumbnail of Isabelle in a bikini ?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The ig stories - just as well the place is empty as wtf. It's true that money doesn't buy class or morrals ? They honestly behave like animals.
And I am for one not jealous of the 'money' as without sounding ridiculous we are fairly well off ourselves, although we earn it in a very different way!! And we certainly don't use our children or message youngsters ?

But Saying that once you start hating someone everything they do irritates you ??? every move they make pisses me off, but yet I still watch ??? one thing that bothers me is she thinks we watch because we secretly are Obsessed with her ? Actually we are just disgusted such a pantomime should be allowed to Continue, bearing in mind the circumstances. I think us parents who allowed our kids to fall in to the INgham trap are just disgusted. So Sarah babe, when you read this, we aren't jealous babe, we just want some justice for the innocent really :)
And, for the next vlog Sarah maybe teaching manners to the kids when in shops and having meals ?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another thing - if she has passed her test I wonder how many morning school runs she's going to do ? No excuse now lazy ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.