The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking news just in...
Sarah Ingham has in fact passed her driving test.
Or this could be her mug shot as apparently she beat the tit out of the examiner.
If anyone has a test booked for the next 4/6 weeks,
it might be cancelled. ? but he’s absolutely fine. Once he’s walking again. Literally fine.

I feel Sarah is slowly becoming my spirit animal.
Up before 6am.
Feck off
Walk to school.
Feck right off.
Get out of bed before 12pm.
Feck RIGHT OFF.
Do any type of manual labour of domestic work.
FECK RIGHT OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It really bothered me how close granny inghams hand is in respect to Esme’s netherregions.....granny looks nothing more than a happy grandmother enjoying Christmas with her family but I do wish her hand wasn’t so close. Wonder how granny Ingham has coped with these allegations coming out

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 0
It really bothered me how close granny inghams hand is in respect to Esme’s netherregions.....granny looks nothing more than a happy grandmother enjoying Christmas with her family but I do wish her hand wasn’t so close. Wonder how granny Ingham has coped with these allegations coming out
Nooooo! That is proper wrong that, who holds a prepubescent girl like that?

Nooooo! That is proper wrong that, who holds a prepubescent girl like that?

Aaahhhhh ok sorry but. This is really unfair ? they’re her grandparents, there’s no need to make it an unsavoury issue like this.
I didn’t even think like that. Thankfully Never would,
I see a little girl being held up by her grandparents. Don’t make something out of nothing. ? just my opinion.

Reactions: 61
Aaahhhhh ok sorry but. This is really unfair ? they’re her grandparents, there’s no need to make it an unsavoury issue like this.
I see a little girl being held up by her grandparents. Don’t make something out of nothing. ? just my opinion.
I agree she’s just holding her up nothing untoward ?‍♀

Reactions: 18
No, I am sorry but there is no way my children's Grandparents would hold my kids in such a way as they might as well be full on groping. No one would hold a child like that! Why would you even pick a child of Esme's age up at all? It is bizarre and very fkin creepy, just like her son.In fact his hand looks like he is having a good squeeze too. It is proper strange.

Reactions: 2
I think that’s really reaching to criticise them to be honest. It’s just the way she’s stood higher than them.

No, I am sorry but there is no way my children's Grandparents would hold my kids in such a way as they might as well be full on groping. No one would hold a child like that! Why would you even pick a child of Esme's age up at all? It is bizarre and very fkin creepy, just like her son.In fact his hand looks like he is having a good squeeze too. It is proper strange.
It’s hardly groping come on now. This thread just gets silly sometimes. There’s plenty to criticise without making things out of nothing

Reactions: 37
Same girl that hates having pictures taken has an Instagram account as she loves taking pictures?? Ok...
Difference between the two. I'm.not keen on having my picture taken...but I love taking photographs and post them on my Instagram...

Reactions: 3
No, I am sorry but there is no way my children's Grandparents would hold my kids in such a way as they might as well be full on groping. No one would hold a child like that! Why would you even pick a child of Esme's age up at all? It is bizarre and very fkin creepy, just like her son.
Completely disagree and I’d be absolutely destroyed if anyone in my family felt like that about me. I’d never in my wildest dreams think that about my grandparents in the past, or any grandparents in my family now, or ANY adults in my family around the kids, including myself I bloody hope. Especially immediate family members.
Sorry but no,
I don’t know your family history but you really shouldn’t have this concern about your own parents with your kids. Lots of love.

Reactions: 24
yet she blocked me on Twitter for saying it wasn't appropriate...
Unique Fam have posted apologising for the fund me camera thing.

I wasn’t that bothered about it per say. I just thought it was a bit hypocritical after slagging the Inghams off for similar. She did seem genuinely gutted and sorry though so hope the backlash didn’t get to her too much.

Completely disagree and I’d be absolutely destroyed if anyone in my family felt like that about me. I’d never in my wildest dreams think that about my grandparents in the past, or any grandparents in my family now, or ANY adults in my family around the kids, including myself I bloody hope. Especially immediate family members.
Sorry but no,
I don’t know your family history but you really shouldn’t have this concern about your own parents with your kids. Lots of love.
We are talking about a picture of grandparents both holding a child in such a man er as to both be squeezing her right by her crotch area! I have never seen anyone take a nice family picture in such a weird pose. You can see from the knuckles that they are squeezing. Even with my own children if I had picked one of them up like that in such a way, I'd put them down again, not stay like that to get a picture taken. Sorry but no, this picture is disturbing and I am not going to have my family set up questioned in an attempt to gaslight me into thinking it isn't straight up weird

Reactions: 2
They're clearly just holding her on something she's standing on for a photo. Ridiculous how some people go on...
I think that’s really reaching to criticise them to be honest. It’s just the way she’s stood higher than them.

It’s hardly groping come on now. This thread just gets silly sometimes. There’s plenty to criticise without making things out of nothing

Reactions: 6
This is in regards to Esme and Isabelle having Instagram accounts. My daughter has a private account and she is always getting a lot of messages from accounts featuring some very questionable content and images. Some even asking her very personal info.
Just tonight she has had a message from a man in Pakistan who claims he’s 17 but looks 30. He has messaged her stating he’s looking for hot girls for some online dating and romance. When she asked him how he found her account he said it came up on his recommended. A couple of her school friends have also had him messaging them aswell.
I’m not very familiar with Instagram but I’m finding it quite worrying that some of the pics posted are bordering explicit yet don’t seem to breaking guidelines.

IMHO Instagram seems to attract very unsavoury people hence why Chris probably finds it so appealing!

Reactions: 3
Nothing wrong with that picture of Esme and her grandparents. It's quite sad when someone looks for something sexual in a purely innocent photo.

Reactions: 18
They’re holding her in the air with her arms around their shoulders!
I think we’re just seeing things differently and I’m absolutely not gaslighting anyone. ? There is a big height difference between Steve and Jane so it’s awkward holding her up for sure.
I’m happy i see a granddaughter with her grandparents at Christmas, nothing more.
I find it disturbing anyone is trying to imply something more out of nowhere, dangerous speculation and completely unfair on them all
@Annie Annie

Reactions: 17
This is in regards to Esme and Isabelle having Instagram accounts. My daughter has a private account and she is always getting a lot of messages from accounts featuring some very questionable content and images. Some even asking her very personal info.
Just tonight she has had a message from a man in Pakistan who claims he’s 17 but looks 30. He has messaged her stating he’s looking for hot girls for some online dating and romance. When she asked him how he found her account he said it came up on his recommended. A couple of her school friends have also had him messaging them aswell.
I’m not very familiar with Instagram but I’m finding it quite worrying that some of the pics posted are bordering explicit yet don’t seem to breaking guidelines.

IMHO Instagram seems to attract very unsavoury people hence why Chris probably finds it so appealing!
I agree, it’s scary all these young kids on accounts with no adult supervision, and I’ve reported things before and nothing is done.

Reactions: 1
They're holding her up! You hold children like that. This is what the world has become.:rolleyes: It's sad. When exactly does it become inappropriate to lift a child like that? She's 9. Still very much a child. There's nothing sexual in it. Someone is definitely looking too hard to find fault...

Reactions: 15
I am clearly in a minority here on the Esme and her Grandparents picture but that is nothing new, I am often the one to point out that the Emperor is naked.
Let me just say 2 things, firstly, no one ever wants to beleive abuse is happening and secondly, abuse is more often than not from a family member.
Al, I am saying is this picture could be innocent but equally it could be something else.
Just felt I had to have my say and I will not mention that picture again

All i see in that photo is a girl being held up by her grandparents who she clearly loves and they love her.
It's actually one of the few photos of Esme I've seen where her eyes and smile appear natural not forced for Instagram.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.