The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw them tweets he basically photoshopped a baby in a scruffy house and said that her partner does drugs around the baby, he threatened to put the childs photo on the dark web and he said to Glenda jess grandma that she was spazzing , he is one mixed up and evil SOB even a regular troller on there told him to stop he had gone too far, what I have noticed is since he said all those things the regular trollers have disappeared
I didn’t see but they sounded baaaaad.

I didn’t see but they sounded baaaaad.
Hi Creepy Chris. You kind of just confirmed yourself with this comment.

Are you planning on apologising to your 'alleged' victims anytime soon?

How are your DMS now? We've noticed a lot of activity on your Instagram - young girls seem to be trending as per.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@Helliehel Please stop replying to every comment in a row, you are spamming the forum. You can quote more than one comment in a post. There is nothing productive about a whole post that just says "eh?".

Reactions: 7
Oh ffs I’m not Chris...how ridiculous. ..I’m someone who used to watch got fed up n is curious re outcome. I just don’t think th nitpicking when they breathe is necessary...that’s all....

Reactions: 1
Can we have a trigger warning next time. Nearly chucked up ? ?
Seeing as we may even have the great Chris Ingham himself with us right now, I thought he'd appreciate a little picture of his hot body ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh ffs I’m not Chris...how ridiculous. ..I’m someone who used to watch got fed up n is curious re outcome. I just don’t think th nitpicking when they breathe is necessary...that’s all....
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Hi Creepy Chris. You kind of just confirmed yourself with this comment.

Are you planning on apologising to your 'alleged' victims anytime soon?

How are your DMS now? We've noticed a lot of activity on your Instagram - young girls seem to be trending as per.
Chris loves to extend words with lots of extra fun vowels. Chris, you are such a twit.

• Haha
Give it a rest. Ffs. I was emphasising the word. Grow the f up. So unless I’m tearing them to shreds I’m Chris?! Utterly pathetic

So, a factual comment that some of the comments go ott makes me a troll...?! What a nasty bunch

Give it a rest. Ffs. I was emphasising the word. Grow the f up. So unless I’m tearing them to shreds I’m Chris?! Utterly pathetic
You've even done the '?!' thing you are known for ?. The only pathetic thing here is the one I'm quoting

Accusing me of it again because of a punctuation mark. Utterly ridiculous. Pretty sure of the biLions of people in the world, more than one person does that!!

Accusing me of it again because of a punctuation mark. Utterly ridiculous. Pretty sure of the biLions of people in the world, more than one person does that!!
Keep going Chris. I know a very lot more about you than your very particular style of punctuation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right....what would you like me to do to prove I am not Chris? This really isn’t on, accusing and threatening because I have an opinion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.