Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeAddict

I know this has probably been said tonight but IMAGINE saying to your daughter - infront of hundreds of thousands of people - that the colour they’re wearing doesn’t really suit their complexion.... she’s like 9 years old!!! Who gives a shit!!! Imagine putting that into your daughters head from such a young age. My god, poor Esme. It becomes clearer by the minute that she’s down the bottom of the favourite child list.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Petty Paige Rocks!
I was frustrated when she was almost defending Sarah and painting her as one of the victims herself.
BULLSHIIIIIT
she’s eventually come right out and said that they’re 2 peas in a fucked up pod and both deserve to rot in hell.
Well she said something like that don’t quote me. ?
I cannot STAND anyone defending that vile creature.

In my opinion she’s worse that him, I’ve said it so many times on here I know but she absolutely knew and encouraged him playing away. I’m avoiding mentioning the age of the toddlers he tries to hook up with, but he’s cheated for a while for sure.
You only have to look at the little shit to know shagging around has been more of a hobby for him than hanging around car parks in skates.
Getting herself knocked up confirms what a Nasty piece of work she is. I hate that other influencers have moved on from talking about it but I don’t think anyone will ever be associated with them again.
Maybe the Rees family or the R family if they get desperate.
The Scummy families don’t have much in the way of morals.

I honestly don't understand that 'Esme hates her photo taken' to 'Esme asked me to post this photo' in a few days. Sarah talks utter shit!

Listen giggle.....?
Facts are not welcome in Ingham land.
Facts, the truth, bars of soap, vegetables. If you’re going to start quoting the truth leave now. ?

• Heart
  • Haha

Chris-Ming-ham

Reading some the comments Lazy has posted on the channel mum page and although this was from a year ago don’t think things have changed. Question was about letting a child to a park that can be seen from the house with their friends and would you let them go??
Don't take your eyes off them, even for two seconds. You'd never forgive yourself, you say Sarah?

You mean, like this:

Screen shot credit: @GeorgiaLucy

• Haha
  • Heart

Boomie

I’m supervising my daughter in the car as she is learning to drive. I’ve done my research as to my responsibilities. I actually think that Chris is breaking the law when he is filming Sarah. The law states that even though the learner is driving, the supervising person is deemed to be in control of the vehicle and the laws apply as if they were driving.

When you are supervising a learner driver, you have the same legal responsibilities as if you were driving. For example, the drink drive laws and the ban on using mobile phone apply to anyone who is supervising a learner - you are deemed to be in control of the vehicle.

• Angry
Reactions: 32

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Can't believe the drama some people cause on here. I love a good gossip on here, but some people really do take it too far...

I'm not a fan of Granny Jane and co. But I smiled when I saw that picture. As others have said - seeing Esme genuinely happy is a rare sight. It's a lovely picture.

Anyone thinking it's in any way dodgy perhaps needs to get their minds out of the gutter. Especially when it involves a 9 year old child.

Reactions: 31

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
When she banged on about "sacrificing" her shower for a bowl of sugary cereal as she was pressed on time... I genuinely just wanted to shake her! What the hell is wrong with her?! Why are you not up, getting your children ready in the morning. What kind of mother are you?! A shit one.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Breaking news just in...
Sarah Ingham has in fact passed her driving test.
Or this could be her mug shot as apparently she beat the shit out of the examiner.
If anyone has a test booked for the next 4/6 weeks,
it might be cancelled. ? but he’s absolutely fine. Once he’s walking again. Literally fine.

I feel Sarah is slowly becoming my spirit animal.
Up before 6am.
Feck off
Walk to school.
Feck right off.
Get out of bed before 12pm.
Feck RIGHT OFF.
Do any type of manual labour of domestic work.
FECK RIGHT OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Title and Thumbnail includes all 3 girls for once. Wonder where they got that idea from? (Still couldn't let Esme have the limelight though).

- Sarah doing the fake laugh about a way Isla said a word. Not a massive deal, but it seems to be a little trend of hers - undermining and mocking her children.

- Sarah once again not taking Issy to therapy. Perhaps because she doesn't want the therapist to put a face to a name - I can't imagine Isabelle not getting her frustrations out on the whole shit-show.

- Why are they shipping the other two girls off? Surely only 1 parent needs to stay at the party. The other could have spent time with the girls... But that would involve Lazy actually doing something for once.

- I thought Esme hates the camera? She always seems to be posing in front of it... More Lazy lies.

- Lazy allowing Esme to sit on Instagram and read through the replies. Bearing in mind some of the comments written about Creepy on there... Not good at all!

- Chris on about a roller skating party for his birthday... How many would go? Probably only the girls on his recent DMS.

- Lazy being dropped off outside the front of Nandos whilst Creepy parks. Keeping true to her nickname!

- "They all fight for attention" - no, just one. But that wouldn't be the case if you treated them all the same and actually made time to spend some individual moments with them. There's plenty of time in YOUR day to do so.

- Lazy: "I can't believe it's the end of another weekend" - everyday is a weekend day for you, you sloth.

- I think herpes is back.

No idea why Esme couldn't have a special vlog thumbnail and title today, seeing as it was supposed to be a day for her.

Reactions: 29

Scullybob

VIP Member
When Lazy says she went to acting school, does she mean that she once played the back end of the donkey in the infant school nativity play?????

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been posted but that response is just laughable! How on earth does she think it's acceptable because it was quiet?!
Ikea on a weekend that’s quiet? ? Let me know where as I don’t think I’ve ever been to a quiet Ikea

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So, just watching the Sassybelle video. Disclaimer - I'm not hating on the girls, but the clear parenting fails.

My thoughts:

- Isabelle picks up a pack of Jaffa Cakes in Poundland. Says RRP £2.29, they have a sign saying £1. She says she doesn't want to spend the RRP on them..... THIS IS THE REASON YOU NEED TO SEND YOUR KIDS TO SCHOOL!!!

- Apparently Isabelle has never seen a painting by numbers before. Really?! That again shows how little her parents actually do with her.

- Isabelle can't pronounce a well known city at age 13. Copenhagen... Again showing why they need to cut out the term time holidays and focus on their education.

- Esme telling Isla to pipe down when it's her turn to talk - Go Esme!!

- Esme bought two of her friends something ❤ what a sweet kind girl!

Reactions: 28
Sarah had a text to say Isabelle and Isla were having ice cream so decided to bring them home massive doughnuts as a ‘treat’? What is wrong with that slob?

Plus what kid wants to go to her friends party and spend time playing with her dad? Selfish ‘oh I can skate’ twat.

• Haha

Loopy81

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed since her rant we’ve had new members ?

Keep ranting lazy your spreading the word wonderfully ?

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Her driving test is cancelled because the person doing the test had unforeseen circumstances.

Maybe this is different in different parts of the country. But my test was you go to a test centre, there’s loads of other people and test examiners and you just get called in whatever order. I didn’t know who was doing my test until they called me over?

Sarah said unforeseen circustances of the examiner
Chris said her driving instructor is ill ( whose car she’d use for her test) .... at least confer with each other guys ??

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Just a thought -

Sarah really wasted her pregnancy and her "Sarah Says" channel. She could have done so many videos - hauls, Q&A, pregnancy updates, all sorts... She didn't do anything. And now she's coming to the end.

From a business (money making) perspective, she didn't use the pregnancy or platform to her advantage. It just shows how lazy she really is... What a waste.

Rissa9416

I’ve finally unsubscribed. I love watching kids and two years ago I enjoyed watching their vlogs everyday because they seemed like a genuine family. They constantly lie and are fake (mostly Sarah and of course nasty Chris; not the kids). Of course one lil unsubscribe won’t do much to their channel but I wish their kids the best. It’ll be interesting to see if their channel does implode and if they’ll (or just Chris) have to get traditional jobs again.

Reactions: 27

Hatshepsut

What on earth? Where did u get that? See my last reply!
You are obviously aware of what a trash thread is as I see you have had no problem calling Sienna Fizz, Tiana and the Norris Nuts all obnoxious in your past posts. Yet here you are pulling people up on their observations of the Minghams.
I also like your name HEL.LIE.HEL just wondering if it reminds me of anything.....err... NO.HELL.NO
Don’t you have trolling to be doing elsewhere?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Came here to mention this exactly! She said pink isn’t esmes best colour.... there are no best and worst colours for your complexion when you’re A CHILD! bloody hell. Poor kid. She’s so lovely and her complexion / hair is gorgeous. Can’t imagine lazy telling iddy buddy she didn’t like her in something....
Exactly ?
I was thinking that it’s no wonder that Esme takes a bit longer to catch on with things , it’s clearly a confidence issue as she is as bright as a button ,
who wouldn’t have self confidence issues , with are the passive aggressive put downs we are seeing from Sarah that’s gotta sting when iddy biddy Isla can do no wrong and is always perfect and always front and center ,
Sarah has put Esme down a few times in a week ? in front of thousands of viewers but more worryingly in front of Isla
it seems to come naturally to Sarah , and no amount of compliments after the fact is gonna repair the damage
Humans always take more note of a negative comment it’s in our nature,
If ONE person says a dress makes me look bad I will always think of that comment when wearing it even if ten other friends say it’s fine.
Esme is beautiful in every way and it’s a testament to her resilience that she has remained so fabulous despite being last in line and the victim of so many put downs ?

• Sad