The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
??? "a very lot"

Threatening?? I've seen no threats. Definitely an Ingham. You'll start calling us "haters" next. You got Levi's on speed dial?
This actually isn’t Chris. this is Helen Mitchell, blogger by day, twitter troll by night.

I haven’t watched for a a few days as they are so tedious and boring.

Watched a bit of the party and can’t stop laughing at Creepy repeating himself “Its not just a kids party I haven’t crashed it!!! THERE ARE OTHER ADULTS!!!!”

Yeah, yeah, save it for social services you utter wetwipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just checked her tweets and she was supporting UKFamilyFirst and had her nose firmly up his arse. So Hellie, I think I speak for us all when I tell you to take yourself out of here and don't let the door smack you on the arse on your way out. Your sort isn't welcome here.

Reactions: 34
No I agree blood isn't everything but her paternal grandparents don't get a chance. Maybe the Dad is a bit of an idiot (surely he can't be worse than Sarah and Chris!) But that's not her grandparents fault, surely they have the right to still spend time with her.
Again I do think it is a totally different situation as there could be various reasons why she hasn’t seen them and isn’t really a need for us to know tbh..

Off to Leeds city centre today for a training course! Let’s hope I don’t bump in to lazy and creepy on my lunch hour

Reactions: 6
So, if the rumours are true, and she's 5/6 weeks further ahead than she says, she'll be how many weeks now? 36 ish? So due anytime really? Probably in a few weeks. Hey, at least they'll save money, because they said they'll do the AMAZINGGGGG giveaways only until she gives birth.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.