The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My children always walked to primary school; they went to two. One was literally up the road the other a good half an hour's walk. I didn't see the point in jumping in the car to take them or pick them up because parking was horrendous especially at the one furthest away. I felt it was unsafe to park near the school and to park safely...well they would still have a 5 minute walk. It used to make me laugh how many people lived a stone's throw away and still drove to pick up their children. Umbrellas, good coats, hats and good shoes was all we needed. Plus I think it doesn't do any harm to be honest.
I know in bad weather you can think oh no! but it was just one of those things.
Exactly! I can’t drive anymore due to some bad health but even when I could I never took the car unless it was literally pouring down with rain. Now I have to walk whatever the weather but I really don’t mind. We use wellies umbrella waterproof coats etc. It’s only a 20 minute walk. I really can’t stand it when I pass the parents putting their kids into the car only to drive 2 minutes up the road. Perhaps I would understand if they were off to work afterwards but nope I see them going back Into their house on the way home. The road outside my daughter’s school is always choc block with cars pulling In or out because parents need to be as close to the school gates as humanly possible. I’m surprised there haven’t been more accidents. There are always letters going home about parking but they get ignored. The council have been informed but apparently they won’t put in parking restrictions.

Lazy should get her fat arse out of bed and take Isla to school. Surely Isabelle and Esme could walk Aswell. I’m not sure if Islas school and the private school are in close proximity but Isabelle needs some independence.

Reactions: 7
Probably fed up of them dragging her into his mess and wanting out of the YouTube world. She's been bang out of order but don't know what goes On behind scenes. She stopped being on camera after allegations. If she was decent she would of probably told them to keep off social media but as an adult and greed creeps and lazy just ignored.
Granny Janes behaviour has been disgusting, private messaging young ifam brainwashing them and encouraging them to find out personal details of those that speak out on the allegations. I have no sympathy for her at all she’s vile. The fact her mortgage has been paid by Ingham Inc is a significant factor though!

Reactions: 24
Exactly! I can’t drive anymore due to some bad health but even when I could I never took the car unless it was literally pouring down with rain. Now I have to walk whatever the weather but I really don’t mind. We use wellies umbrella waterproof coats etc. It’s only a 20 minute walk. I really can’t stand it when I pass the parents putting their kids into the car only to drive 2 minutes up the road. Perhaps I would understand if they were off to work afterwards but nope I see them going back Into their house on the way home. The road outside my daughter’s school is always choc block with cars pulling In or out because parents need to be as close to the school gates as humanly possible. I’m surprised there haven’t been more accidents. There are always letters going home about parking but they get ignored. The council have been informed but apparently they won’t put in parking restrictions.

Lazy should get her fat arse out of bed and take Isla to school. Surely Isabelle and Esme could walk Aswell. I’m not sure if Islas school and the private school are in close proximity but Isabelle needs some independence.
Wasn't it last year Chris walked Issy to school? I would have been embarrassed to be honest! I mean there is one thing getting dropped off in a car but another being walked to school.

Reactions: 3

I dont drive and schools only 15 mins walk for us. A couple of parents that live on my street drive up then straight back home. I dont get it at all. I love our walks to school and the chats on the way

Reactions: 8
Her driving test is cancelled because the person doing the test had unforeseen circumstances.

Maybe this is different in different parts of the country. But my test was you go to a test centre, there’s loads of other people and test examiners and you just get called in whatever order. I didn’t know who was doing my test until they called me over?

Sarah said unforeseen circustances of the examiner
Chris said her driving instructor is ill ( whose car she’d use for her test) .... at least confer with each other guys ??
Same in South west, you go to test centre and then your allocated examiner and there's a few people with same time slot. Lies all the time . Maybe someone seen her driving and told her she's breaking rules and not good enough. She's only person ever I have heard that's had test cancelled. Time will tell .

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else notice that Chris and Sarah's stories don't match, on why her driving test was cancelled?

Sarah said it was the examiner who had to cancel, due to unforeseen circumstances, whereas Chris said her driving instructor was poorly.

Possible that Chris got mixed up and said instructor instead of examiner but, I dunno..:sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Granny Janes behaviour has been disgusting, private messaging young ifam brainwashing them and encouraging them to find out personal details of those that speak out on the allegations. I have no sympathy for her at all she’s vile. The fact her mortgage has been paid by Ingham Inc is a significant factor though!
Omg that is disgusting . I knew she trolled but didn't know to extent what she'd been up too. Thank you very much for updating me. Zero respect for granny . How do you know her mortgage was paid did they say?

Reactions: 2
Omg that is disgusting . I knew she trolled but didn't know to extent what she'd been up too. Thank you very much for updating me. Zero respect for granny . How do you know her mortgage was paid did they say?
She was employed as their p.a / Sarah’s driver . When Chris was grooming one of the girls he said she could come and work for the family business alongside his mum who he had employed

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice that Chris and Sarah's stories don't match, on why her driving test was cancelled?

Sarah said it was the examiner who had to cancel, due to unforeseen circumstances, whereas Chris said her driving instructor was poorly.

Possible that Chris got mixed up and said instructor instead of examiner but, I dunno..:sneaky:
Chris comes across as someone who doesnt really listen to people. So many times iv heard him say "yer yer" when one of the girls is trying to talk to him or he starts walking away from the person

Reactions: 19

Yep just about to say the same thing! She made out it was unforeseen circumstances but he said her instructor was poorly. Surely he would notice this doing the editing? Even your husband portrays you as a liar lazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why didn’t Sarah take the test in her pink monstrosity as she drives it all the time, so knows how it drives/where the controls are, it doesn’t have to be the driving instructors car. When I took my test 18 years ago, you turned up at the test centre on your alloted day and a random examiner would take you out.

Reactions: 9
Unique Fam have posted apologising for the fund me camera thing.

I wasn’t that bothered about it per say. I just thought it was a bit hypocritical after slagging the Inghams off for similar. She did seem genuinely gutted and sorry though so hope the backlash didn’t get to her too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sarah and Chris never get their facts straight.

Last Wednesday? The girls went to dancing with Sarah and whilst in the kitchen afterwards Sarah said that Chris was out skating.

Him and Issy was popping somewhere to return something apparently showed footage in the Trinity which looked all shut up. Then they said they were going to donate to the homeless today...food that they had already bought. Chris flogging we are charitable look at us..then on the way home they stopped and showed footage of one trick pony Chris falling off some railings they had just noticed.

So what was Chris and Issy actually doing that night? Skating, taking food to the homeless which I am sure would have been vlogged even if it was just a haul or driving round aimlessly to find somewhere to skate because they don't like the backlash at where they normally skate?

Reactions: 12
Contradictions - she’s always banging on about how great it is that Isabelle still plays with dolls, then said on Instagram that she’s never had any interest in dolls.
I’m sure she said they always eat dinner at the table, I’d say this is the exception not the rule.

Reactions: 15
I'm the same with walking to school. Our school is about 5 minutes away (15 if I have my toddler with me ?). There's a lady a few doors down drives...by the time she's strapped her daughter in and put her baby in the car we usually arrive at the same time anyway. I've never understood why she doesn't just walk.

On contradictions, I'm sure someone on here said she'd said at one point she'd never dyed her hair, yet there are those old pictures of her that surfaced as a brassy blonde. Not sure what video that was said on though.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.