The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to be mean about someone’s appearance but god Chris is ugly!! His face is all rubbery and gross looking. I couldn’t stand kissing that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hate to be mean about someone’s appearance but god Chris is ugly!! His face is all rubbery and gross looking. I couldn’t stand kissing that.
I couldn’t stand even looking at that! How does he honestly think he’s gods gift to women

Reactions: 10
I couldn’t stand even looking at that! How does he honestly think he’s gods gift to women
He's not though is he...he's preying on teens because tinder didn't go down well so you can hardly call him a person women actually want.

Women ignore his banter and just think what a plank or tell him to sod off.

He really is a nasty piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He's not though is he...he's preying on teens because tinder didn't go down well so you can hardly call him a person women actually want.

Women ignore his banter and just think what a plank or tell him to sod off.

He really is a nasty piece of work.
Thank you for correcting me. Yes teens are the only ones who idiolize this twonk

Reactions: 4
They’re really off the mark if they think their tween audience could care one jot what pram they get, what baby bag they accessorize with or whether Lazy can drive or not - let’s face it most people can already drive by her age so it’s not exactly a big wow even if they do try and turn it into one.
Not having management really shows, they have zero content, I mean trawling around a supermarket is hardly a showstopper, unless they get thrown out, now that I would like to see!
Anyone put money on them going off on a day trip somewhere? They know their ‘staying at home’ vids are shockingly mind numbing and don’t pull in as many views.
How can Issy bear to spend 24/7 being cooped up with her moronic parents and younger sisters, she never gets a break.
They need something other than the god awful pink mini to go on a day trip somewhere, Mind you that’s never stopped them before..3 cars and as far as anyone can see only one that works!

Reactions: 1
Just goes to show they have no friends because a true friend would tell him how much of a fool he looks
They never really go out with friends much at all except Nikki. Chris always seems to skate alone. I think they lost alot when they changed with vlogging and especially after allegations. Already one ex skate friend spoke out about what he was like ... Seems everyone except deluded people know the truth. Lazy didn't even make it as bridesmaid to her friend's wedding, speaks volumes, and no lazy you didn't cancel as you had work commitments abroad or whatever true friends would of gone to the wedding and nothing would of got in way. Face it your unliked .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I deleted these as I was worried granny Jane and her minions would hunt me down, but I managed to sneak these in during their live over Christmas
I don't think Granny Jane would have Inghams it would be Ingham I think it is a young child

Sarah has posted on Channel Mum Facebook page asking which playmat to get she has only had one answer in an hour, so it will soon be buried amongst all the other comments

Sarah has posted on Channel Mum Facebook page asking which playmat to get she has only had one answer in an hour, so it will soon be buried amongst all the other comments
Ignore that lol a few more comments are there now

yeah I have body dysmorphic disorder and I am convinced i'm horrifically ugly, so I don't like to comment on people's appearances but yeah, he is....

He'd look 10000 times better though if he stopped pulling stupid faces and did something with that hair. and stopped dressing like a 13 year old from 2008. He wouldn't be attractive, but he'd look a lot more normal... BUT I suppose that ship has sailed long ago. At least his repulsive appearance matches the inside.

Reactions: 14
Vile man acting cool to kids who watch them - makes you a little sick in your mouth doesn't it

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm a member of a Lapland FB page and hadn't been on in a while. Went in for a look and of course Sarah has posted over the past month trying to drum up more views. Apparently they spent around £4kish on the Lapland trip

Reactions: 4
Again getting involved with groups, was she dropped by channel mum as I remember her doing sponsored videos for them. Asking advice on a playmat just shop about and buy one you like , funny a day after nappies advice. Hoping to get some freebies are you lazy and sponsored paid work. I don't know what chanel mum is but I know alot of wannabe vloggers get work through them.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.