Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghost82

Chatty Member
To be fair to Sarah... Isla is really annoying
She’s nine years old. She’s been pulled out of school so her father could travel. She’s been moved to a new area. She’s got no friends. No social life. They rarely leave the house apart from when lazy goes shopping and unless she’s playing with her two year old brother and his baby toys and books she doesn’t get any attention. Isla used to act spoilt but that was all on her mother. She doesn’t act spoilt anymore and instead acts like a baby because that’s all she knows. I feel sorry for her because she’s isolated with two parents who only seem to care about making money from YouTube so that creepy can buy himself expensive things. Isla was showing signs of ocd and instead of seeking help for her they vlogged about it and gave her a book the ifam had sent before her mother announced it was a phase she was going through. They are too self-centred to see what they have done to their daughter. Isla spent the first seven years of her life being told she was the itty bitty baby. They let her sleep in travel cots and sit in high chairs so is it any wonder she’s struggling to grow up now mummy dearest has replaced her with two younger siblings and stopped giving her any of the attention she seems to crave. If anybody is annoying it’s the mother and father who put themselves before the needs of their lonely, isolated child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 137

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
I’m still in shock at the story Esme told about Chris creeping around in her room in the middle of the night and she woke up and said what you doing and he told her he’d watched something scary and needed prinny because he was scared, this seems very odd and quite disturbing behaviour.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 125

Kitty2020

Chatty Member
I know some have said they can’t stand Isla, and yes, she does have some unpleasant behavior at times, but for heaven’s sake - or FFS - she’s a 9 year old girl! Remember when we were 9? Can you even imagine your whole life being for the camera and grown ass adult strangers online either worshipping or critiquing you?

So the latest that is on the internet for life is that she was tearful that her older sisters didn’t include her in their sharing of a bedroom for the night. No way am I calling it a ‘sleepover’. Those two shared a makeshift ‘bed’ in the stinking van for weeks.

But back to Isla - she’s been used, humiliated, neglected, had her greatest vulnerabilities filmed for content - how the fuck is she going to make it to adulthood unscathed? I hope she has some kind of super power to break free and read that there were folks who could see what was going on and wished they could help.
If she does make it back to school, all it takes is another 10 year old to ridicule her for not wanting to sleep alone in her room, because her cunt of a mother has made sure that everyone knows.
As I’ve said - I chose not to have kids and really do not take to babies & toddlers - I prefer animals and at least semi adults conversations. With the friends I have known with children around Islas’s age, it’s been thoroughly rewarding to have conversations with them about their interests, their ambitions - how they perceive the world.
It may seem like an extreme analogy, but it brings to mind the hideous practice of Chinese foot binding - this child desperately needs to grow, to have interactions with others beyond the immediate clan, yet she’s being forced to stay ‘small’.
The girl is in emotional pain. Fuck the damn garlands and lights. Give her the oxygen of life that she’s literally crying out for.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Tattlers I need your thoughts and prayers. My life has been completely tipped upside down. Yesterday we were told DH’s company is relocating not too far from the Minghams. Last night we were looking at Rightmove and I was trying to tell DH why I simply can’t move to the village along from Plyon Palace. He wants me to go to look at house on the other side of the motorway (you can’t see the motorway from the garden) but it’s almost opposite the Mingham’s village and I’m so worried I‘m going to get a Levi letter and be chucked in a Swiss jail 😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
I find the whole sister sleepover shit very odd for a girl of Izzy's age ,release your children from captivity Lazy they are regressing in so many ways,its sad to see what your actions have done to them

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

thegreencow

VIP Member
Twas the night before Christmas when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, except the cheating spouse
The stockings were laid on the farble with care
In hopes that in the morning tat would be there
The children slept with unease in their beds
As their foghorn mother snored off her head
Morning came and the children waited for their cue
Then ran downstairs and screamed at the view
The high piles of gifts left them stunned
Sadly they would soon be returned to the shops for a refund
The Inghams have had a difficult year
Views dropped and they watched blanket sales disappear
Money is tight after they got another place in the sun
Kayak Paul said "you're not famous hun"
The clickbait baby had no effect
Their career is over and the marriage is dead
Here's to 2022, oh what will if bring?
One thing's for sure - Chris will have another fling

Merry Christmas Tattlers!! Have a wonderful day tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

jellybelly136

If big ketamine Katrina is up the spout, you can BET Sarah will say something along the lines of “oh Katrina usually has big babies, unlike me, I only ever had diddy babies and I have to be kept an extra special eye on because my babies are soooooo tiny. I’ll pass Katrina down some 0-3 month girl clothes as Mila is now 5 years old but still in newborn bless her, so won’t be of use to us just yet, till Mila is at least 12.”

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Cinders91

Did anyone see his new response on the insta comment on recent post? god he's a cheeky c u nxt tuesday.

Apparently he 'kills himself nightly for these video's' .... ' not that they would know'
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Screenshot_20211226-185417_Instagram.jpg

Everyone else manages though don't they creeps.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

homebargainsandme

And now there’s no vlog tonight. Sarah put a post up on Facebook
Sarah - “family comes first”
Tell that to your Pervy cheating husband. Tell yourself that whilst you travel for months on end with a new born who needs major surgery. To your eldest daughter who’s depressed and potentially being groomed by her step dad. Tell that to Isla who can’t sleep on her own because you’ve absolutely fucked her up. And your precious golden boy who’s eyes are so horrifically bad but you refuse treatment because he can read 🤦‍♀️
This woman seriously needs to practice what she preaches.
No Sarah we know the score. You’ve done fuck all for the last month so have 1 million bargain shop toys to wrap tomorrow. You haven’t been food shopping and you need to juggle your feral childrens needs. Just say it, us tattlers already know

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Ghost82

Chatty Member
it’s very odd. No pictures, no shelves, no books, no ornaments, candles - literally nothing except sofas and fake plants and the bare minimum furniture
It’s all so empty. The sofas in the living room must seat at least 12 and Sarah thinks putting another sofa in will fix it. 🙃 I think a lot of it is down to chris. He thinks empty is clean. They‘ve been there months and apart from sofas and the plastic plants, nothing has been done to turn that house into a home so their children feel comfortable there.

Sarah your children earn all the money you make so please tell me why you keep letting chris call it his floor, his staircase, his walls? Take the bank card he clings too and sort out your home. He thinks nothing of bringing home a twenty grand van yet he tracks what you are spending. It’s not normal. How the fuck does the man who cheats on you and fucked up your channel by allegedly messaging 16 year old ifam inappropriately, have so much say over what happens in that house? 🙄

Have the Elf burn his fucking beanies and leave the trail of ash spread across ‘his’ farble floor and you’ll see what kind of man you married. Your girls look up to you and can you honestly say you want them to end up with a man like Chris? If not then sort it out because that’s all they see and that’s all they know because YOU have allowed him to isolate them in order to follow his pipe dreams. 🙄 Take back control and stop letting him dictate what happens in that house. God help them all in summer. He’ll be dragging home a barge soon for his next big adventure because he made a shit Van lifer but yeah… you keep letting him tell you off for buying another £5 plant from B&M to put in the sofa showroom. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Isla is not as entertaining as Esme and not as cute as Jace, that is Sarah’s train of thought not mine. The poor girl doesn’t know where to fit in. She is intelligent but sadly has no prospect of going to school. Give it a few years and Jace will be in the same position when Mila starts getting the views. It’s a vicious circle, the fact Isabelle is still paraded down to do advent calendars and Elf on a shelf just shows the parents have no respect for boundaries or what is healthy, just money, money, money…..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

JaeXYZ

Please watch this 😭Sarah that fat bitch filming her daughter hysterical whilst she teases her for eating her malteasers😂Some things never change
What gets me about the Isla Malteser situation is how much things have changed. Jace is allowed to eat anything and everything, whoever it belongs to. They regularly tell him no and then give in. He's been rifling through the toddler-height snack cupboard for whatever he fancies taking since he could walk and when he was licking icing off fairy cakes and returning them to the cupboard, they just laughed about it. If he ate Sarah's Maltesers, she'd be calling him a cheeky boyyyy and cackling.

• Angry
Reactions: 69
The party is definitely real and I’ve figured out who’s coming.
It’s all so simple. Think about it.
Who did Creepy have a direct line to during the height of the pandemic?
Who absolutely loves a party?
Boris Johnson!!! He’s probably walking through the front door/guest entrance of Pylon Palace as we speak.
He’ll be well impressed when he sees that staircase, I bet!

• Haha
Well, it’s that time of year again. Just call me JustHereForTheJingles 🎵

To be sang to the tune of Fairytale of New York (a place the Minghams will never see again)
Special credit to @Porkiepies for a certain line/inspiration (I mean, not as much of an inspiration as Sarah obviously)

🎵
They’ve got fake marble floors,
They’ve got pylons galore,
But their voice goes right through you
And their vlogs are a bore
When they first opened gifts on that one Christmas Day,
Who knew of the shit storm a coming their way?

He was greasy,
She was grubby,
Free cake down the pubby.
When the #gifted trips came in they grabbed out for more.
Brand deals on the daily.
Quick Snapchat to Hayley,
But the views kept on coming and fans did adore

Then the creep of the Ingham Family brand said ‘drop that towel’ young lass,
And the brands and sponsors dropped them on their ass.

They lost deals,
They lost ads,
No more ‘skates’ with the ‘lads’.
And they doxxed and they groomed while Steve read the chat rooms.
The scum bag the maggot in her cheap lousy jacket
Put the perv and the vids
Above saving her kids.

Now the unwashed Inghams travel round in a cramped old van
We still can’t believe no victim was a man.
🎵

Have a lovely Christmas everyone. Thanks for the laughs. Here’s to more to come 🥂 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Why do they call it a sleepover when it's just sleeping in your sister's room?
Surely as they spend every waking moment together they should at least get to sleep alone. Just watch a film together if you want and then go to sleep in your own room. Maybe if Creepy and Lazy stopped encouraging all this sleepover crap, Isla would have to get used to sleeping on her own.

Lazy has started with the "Isla's only 9" which she always starts just before Isla has a birthday. Stop trying to pretend she's younger than she is, you really are not helping her grow up.

• Heart

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
Sorry are we just all going to by pass and ignore Sharons eyebrow thats trying to do a fucking runner down her face! Even they are trying to escape the shit show now 😂
Screenshot_20211223-194054_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68