The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HILARIOUS....;);););)

Hope all you guys have a Great Christmas and Thank you all for the smiles xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Natural assumption after Sarah's covid rant on her facebook. Also they couldn't eat inside anywhere they went on their little van trip due to most places needing proof of covid vaccinations.
My dad just returned from Paris and he said you couldn't go anywhere without showing the covid passport. Shops would ask for it as soon as you walked in. Basically explains why they avoided most of France and sneaked around getting out

Ah come on. Kids don't need to get through 7 pairs of pyjamas a week. That's just silly. Even the smelly inghams.

Babies maybe, not toddlers or kids.
My son does. Fresh pjs every night

Reactions: 19
Im genuinely wondering what it is that they have got to do, that means they can't get a vlog up?
She won't cook a proper meal tomorrow, it will be frozen everything, or Granny grim will do it for her.
The presents she's been wrapping all week and sending off to SaNtA. She doesn't clean, he does, she leaves the older 2 to babysit the younger 2 and Isla is left to float about in the middle.
She's watched every possible Christmas film at least 4 times over.
Her Christmas eve box is just all the crap from asda, home bargains and bnm dumped into boxes.
They don't have any wankets to post as they don't have any...maybe she's really busy refunding everyone and that's why they can't get a vlog up.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm really hoping for a 'I sUrPrIsEd My WiFe WiTh A nEw CaR, pOw BaM wHaCk' if those kids needs anything for Christmas it's a safe vehicle to travel in (and haircuts but Granny is in charge of gifting those).

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Im genuinely wondering what it is that they have got to do, that means they can't get a vlog up?
She won't cook a proper meal tomorrow, it will be frozen everything, or Granny grim will do it for her.
The presents she's been wrapping all week and sending off to SaNtA. She doesn't clean, he does, she leaves the older 2 to babysit the younger 2 and Isla is left to float about in the middle.
She's watched every possible Christmas film at least 4 times over.
Her Christmas eve box is just all the crap from asda, home bargains and bnm dumped into boxes.
They don't have any wankets to post as they don't have any...maybe she's really busy refunding everyone and that's why they can't get a vlog up.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm really hoping for a 'I sUrPrIsEd My WiFe WiTh A nEw CaR, pOw BaM wHaCk' if those kids needs anything for Christmas it's a safe vehicle to travel in (and haircuts but Granny is in charge of gifting those).
I'm hoping for a Mercedes Vito to arrive,it's been well over a year since creepy said he was definitely buying one soon as they got home from the island of Portugal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't understand all this 'sending them off to santa' tit either.
I think if you get to the point where you're having to 'send' things, then you've got too much.
I don't understand why they don't do X amount from father Christmas and then the rest from them because it's very clear they're from them anyway!
Totally spoils the whole magical element in my opinion when you know it's your mother buying and wrapping them. I can't believe Isla is still falling for it when Lazy makes it so obvious.
The way they do Santa is totally bizarre to me. I can’t imagine believing that my parents bought and wrapped the presents, and then sent them to Santa! It doesn’t feel magical at all and children watching their videos must find it very odd too that thats not how Santa works in their home 🤔
Can’t believe I’m saying something in their praise, must be a Christmas miracle, but I think ‘’sending off to Santa’’ is actually quite a sensitive way to present their sickening overconsumption. They know there are younger kids watching who won’t understand why Santa brings the Ingham kids so much and they get significantly less.

I won’t be doing Santa with my kids but if I do, I’ll probably do something like this just to deal with the obvious inequality problem. I remember being a kid wondering why poor kids in Africa couldn’t ask Santa for new clothes. Christmas consumerism isn’t magic.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This why since my daughter was old enough to understand, Santa only brought 3 presents and the stocking, rest was from Mum and Dad, (this in case we couldn't afford much one year and then she would understand that Santa wasn't leaving her out if she didn't get a pile of presents

No doubt the minghams will put up a disclaimer and say this is what we do every year and if you don't like it, don't watch
Growing up, Santa brought me and my 3 siblings our stocking presents, which were filled with useful/practical gifts ( socks, book, stickers, pens, colouring book, earrings, some chocolate coins…). Presents under the tree were from mum and dad, grandparents, aunt and uncle… My brother and I figured it out fairly early on ( aged 4/5 and 6/7) as Santa’s handwriting was exactly the same as our mum’s!
I definitely don’t get the whole sending stuff off to Santa, it makes no sense!

Reactions: 16
With Santa I always did a main present - but like a toy or game - they really wanted and a stocking. Everything else comes from us or whoever else has bought them presents. I think that helps with the inequality question and also means you can scale up or down if you have to.

Reactions: 7
If Isla and maybe Esme believe in all the elf stuff, how do they keep it all a surprise until they are filming? The cereal in the toilet - wouldn't that be the bathroom Isla uses? Even if she had stayed upstairs with the other girls, what if someone was in the nearest bathroom when she got up and just went to use the other one. Why don't any of them ever seem to get up and leave their rooms until Sarah tells them to? Are they so used to being filmed for their reaction that they will wait regardless of what time they wake up. How does no one hear anything being set up? They always talk about needing to be quiet if Jace is asleep in another part of the house and it always sounds so loud because of how empty the house is but the elves can make a mess and no one notices. I wake up very early so I am mostly the first one up but there are still some times one of the children get up early or need to go to the toilet in the night, and I can't imagine making them wait around until I give them permission to move.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Honestly I think it’s all fake. You can tell they are dying to laugh beforehand. Think creepy and fuckface tell them what talented actors they are and that’s why they do it because more tweens would tell them to duck off

Reactions: 22
She said in the vlogs recently that she orders the Christmas Wankets in October, ready for Christmas. You surely cannot be that thick? It takes time to be made and shipped, photographed and added to the website, then you need to allow time for orders to be packed and sent to customers.

They should be online and ready to be shipped to customers in November. bleeping moron.

They seem to be very 'busy' the last couple of weeks, and more defensive than normal. Creepy seems to be up early and out the house a lot on his own, when usually they never seem to leave Pylon Palace before 5pm. I think something big that they have no control over is going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 32
I’ll be curious to see this years pile of “tat” for them. In my opinion is quality over quantity.
My kids would prefer one thing they really want/need at £20 than 5 cheap plastic things that will just get lost over the day.
As my kids get older the piles get smaller but way more expensive. I hope Isabelle doesn’t just get 10 books and some stuff for her room she’s already chosen!
They will probably wrap up last years haul from the garage to increase the pile, then it will go back in the garage. That’s if they haven’t already taken it all back for a refund

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Merry Christmas lovely tattlers,
Merry Christmas to all,
May you all have good health and happiness and your troubles be small,
Remember your life could be far worse,
You could be Sausage fingers Sarah with Creepy controlling your purse...
So enjoy the christmas carols i'm going to sing 'em and count my blessings that I'm not a Mingham !

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I totally get that family comes first however this is their job and it’s all been leading up to this. This is what the ifam have been waiting for … they are just kids they are mega excited about the big fella visiting themselves and it adds to their excitement seeing the inghams and what excitement they’ve been getting up to (obviously we know they don’t get any excitement but their ifam seem to be a bit deluded).
They have absolutely no organisational skills they are crap at time management and I honestly believe it’s gonna impact massively on their big money spinner vlog Cos they’ve lost the connection now

Reactions: 20
I don't understand all this 'sending them off to santa' tit either.
I think if you get to the point where you're having to 'send' things, then you've got too much.
I don't understand why they don't do X amount from father Christmas and then the rest from them because it's very clear they're from them anyway!
Totally spoils the whole magical element in my opinion when you know it's your mother buying and wrapping them. I can't believe Isla is still falling for it when Lazy makes it so obvious.
We kinda do that as well. My daughter knows we buy things they go to santa and come back if shes good. We also say we send extra money to santa so he can bring surprises.
We dont buy the things in front of her though like sarah seems to do.

Reactions: 12
Well, it’s that time of year again. Just call me JustHereForTheJingles 🎵

To be sang to the tune of Fairytale of New York (a place the Minghams will never see again)
Special credit to @Porkiepies for a certain line/inspiration (I mean, not as much of an inspiration as Sarah obviously)

🎵
They’ve got fake marble floors,
They’ve got pylons galore,
But their voice goes right through you
And their vlogs are a bore
When they first opened gifts on that one Christmas Day,
Who knew of the tit storm a coming their way?

He was greasy,
She was grubby,
Free cake down the pubby.
When the #gifted trips came in they grabbed out for more.
Brand deals on the daily.
Quick Snapchat to Hayley,
But the views kept on coming and fans did adore

Then the creep of the Ingham Family brand said ‘drop that towel’ young lass,
And the brands and sponsors dropped them on their ass.

They lost deals,
They lost ads,
No more ‘skates’ with the ‘lads’.
And they doxxed and they groomed while Steve read the chat rooms.
The scum bag the maggot in her cheap lousy jacket
Put the perv and the vids
Above saving her kids.

Now the unwashed Inghams travel round in a cramped old van
We still can’t believe no victim was a man.
🎵

Have a lovely Christmas everyone. Thanks for the laughs. Here’s to more to come 🥂 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
We kinda do that as well. My daughter knows we buy things they go to santa and come back if shes good. We also say we send extra money to santa so he can bring surprises.
We dont buy the things in front of her though like sarah seems to do.
It would take one day for them to leave the kids (with Mila some expressed milk if she’s not already guzzling formula) with Granny Grim and kill the toy shopping in one go. They have a great big office to take it all to and could take turns to go there to wrap it all. It would be so easy.
They seemed to manage it all before when they hired a trailer to cart a toy stores worth the forest holidays at Christmas.
Almost time to break into booze and buffet mode and await Santa. I hope you all have the best time you can and that all that all the nice children receive their wishes for gifts. Cheers 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.