The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only way I would say reusing pjs is allowed is if the kids are having a shower every night before bed (which we know they’re definitely not) and even then I’d say the same pjs shouldn’t be worn for more than 2/3 nights especially not in the summer when it’s warmer and sweatier. They’re both grubby bastards though and forcing it on to their kids, you don’t automatically know how to clean yourself and stay clean, you have to be taught or learn. The poor kids clearly haven’t been taught and won’t have any outside sources to learn.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Even to this day (and I'm 38) I have never told my parents I was sexually abused and groomed by someone they allowed into our house mainly because I'm so ashamed it happened to me and that I don't want them to feel guilty that they were the reason it happened under their noses. I was 14 and so scared of telling anyone so if this is happening to the girls even if it's only emotional abuse and not physical it can be so scary to tell anyone.
Sending you so much love!
I shared on the last thread I think it was about how Chris and Izzy put me way too much in mind of when I was younger. Like you, I didn't tell my parents for years and years that the guy they used to let into our house used to sneak into my room (like how Esme described Chris doing) because I didn't want them blaming themselves and because I also used to blame myself for allowing it to happen despite the fact I was like 4 up until about 8 (I'm 22 now). So I can't imagine how these girls must feel and how terrified they must be to even think about talking to Sarah who will just ingore it and keep pretending everything is okay.

About the Chris and Esme thing, there is absolutely no reason for him to be sneaking around in her room at night, that's so creepy. What the hell was he doing in there? Why did he think that's normal? It's not like he went in to specifically get something from her room and even if he did, it could've waited till she was awake and it wasn't night time. I haven't watched the vlogs because Chris really does just put me in mind of the guy that groomed me and I see way too many signs of it happening when I look at Issy and Chris. I really just want to go there and save these kids and show them what it's like to have an actual normal life :// x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Omg I can’t stop laughing I said the “friends” coming over will be Lottie and her mum hahaha so predictable the only 2 friends they have between 7 of them PATHETIC

has she realy put a full box down the toilet or has she done the trick of putting cling film over it then poring the cereal on lol
That’s what I assumed- they wrapped it first. No way would it be that uniformed and flat. They wouldn’t risk blocking the toilet & the cereal would soak up all the water. Plus, this way they can still eat it!!
However- it doesn’t look like the kind of cereal they usually eat - it’s too healthy.
Speaking of which - breakfast for the toddler - a pile of white bread toasted and slathered in butter with strawberries? Followed by chocolate snacks? They really don’t have a clue about healthy eating, do they? Wasn’t Lazy going to make some healthier choices?
More carbs and fat with those bacon and cheese things.

Honestly, I’m not a complete health freak, but I get how important fresh vegetables are. I’m trying to use the T shape plate system: half your plate is vegetables, the other two quarters are protein and carbs. Not perfect but a good guidance.

So who drank the two bottles of red wine and the Disaronno ‘with Coke’? Hmmm… Creepy upping his intake?
Maybe that’s why the filming was cut - a little too tipsy?

Reactions: 16
And now there’s no vlog tonight. Sarah put a post up on Facebook
Sarah - “family comes first”
Tell that to your Pervy cheating husband. Tell yourself that whilst you travel for months on end with a new born who needs major surgery. To your eldest daughter who’s depressed and potentially being groomed by her step dad. Tell that to Isla who can’t sleep on her own because you’ve absolutely fucked her up. And your precious golden boy who’s eyes are so horrifically bad but you refuse treatment because he can read 🤦‍♀️
This woman seriously needs to practice what she preaches.
No Sarah we know the score. You’ve done duck all for the last month so have 1 million bargain shop toys to wrap tomorrow. You haven’t been food shopping and you need to juggle your feral childrens needs. Just say it, us tattlers already know

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Love the banner of snow at the bottom of the page and on our heads. Whoever makes these adorable additions for the holidays, thank you!

I think it’s sweet Sausage Roll Sarah’s dad came to visit (unless there is something creepy about him I don’t know). The memorabilia pieces he brought were interesting. I would enjoy seeing my grandpas stuff like that. But I care about him, I doubt lazy gives a duck. If it’s not about her, she doesn’t care. witch

shame on you Lottie’s mom for bringing your daughter to the house of a predator!!! I feel bad for the Ingram kids, but that is already 5 too many children around Chris and no more kids should be subjected to the nightmare that is Chris Ingram. Is lotties mom the fan of them or is lottie? Either way, terrible parenting. No wonder they are friends.

I know their last name is Ingham not Ingram, but I loved when Kayak Paul called him Ingram. “I’m famous” “no you’re not mr ingram” is one of my favorite memories from this thread!

wAste of food for a stupid and unfunny prank.

I don’t like that the girls still believe in the elves, but I’m not a fan of kids believing in Santa/Easter bunny kind of thing. Just my opinion of course. But I guess those poor girls need some kind of magic in their lives since everything else about their lives suck.

I bet lazy laid into jace for touching the elf. But he says he didn’t do it. I wonder if he lied (he’s not a nice kid, but that’s his “parents” fault) or if lazy freaked without assessing what really happened? I bet she is sooo nasty when the kids do something she doesn’t like

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why does it need both of them to "sort things for Christmas". If you aren't able to do your job anymore because it takes so long to get everything ready for christmas eve then maybe it's time to rethink what you actually do at christmas. Less time setting up elves and wrapping 3 million presents, get up before it's dark and there might be time for everything!

I'm going to be sure to make Mr Abbvay call in work and let them know that he's so sorry he can't work tonight but his wife needs help with Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I haven't kept up with their Chavmas vlogs or these threads. Having been kind if busy arranging my own festive wossanames. However a mate just sent me a snippet of them dumping massive great marshmallows into mugs of hot milk and I'm left wondering something. Who in their right mind would start a two year old's day off every day for a month with a massive hit of concentrated sugar? I know people like to say that Jace is badly behaved but what chance does the poor little bugger have to be anything else? His days are a series of massive sugar highs followed by a resounding sugar crash and just as he begins to find some equilibrium they set him off on another sugar high. His social, emotional and intellectual development are being chemically sabotaged.

They are criminally irresponsible.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So if that's the case, if I was Sarah, I'd be questioning why Chris had been up all night because his excuse is he edits and uploads the vlogs during the night, so if he has no " time" to do that, what's he been doing? Plus he says he sits in the hot tub to help his legs during the night. Hot tubs are pretty loud at the best of times so must be even louder when everything else is silent.

Reactions: 25
One of my children is a nurse and is working on Christmas Day for the third year running. I might get them to ring in and say that they can’t work because they need to help me with Christmas and family comes first.
This pathetic pair wouldn’t know hard work if it upped and smacked them across the face, if they got up before midday they’d get so much more done,

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Safe to say there's no magical Forest Holidays trip this year ... After crying into their aunt Bessie's last year, you'd think it would be the first thing they booked in. So Christmas morning in pylon palace it is. Nothing screams we're broke like their current life!

• Haha
No surprises there - they’ve been slack in uploading this last week as it is. They’ve paid for what they need to for the kids now so why bother making the effort, with Mila’s surgery coming up soon they’ve got nothing expensive to pay towards for the foreseeable either apart from Pylon Palace.

I think that will be the final nail in the coffin for those that do watch just for vlogmas though - the whole thing has been a bore fest this year.

Lazy - there are plenty of single parents that manage that last minute rush and families where one or both parents go out to work - 2 of you at home (well minus your husband off on his extensive trips for hours on end this week) - there really are no excuses for what is meant to be your job to chuck something together - even a short vlog is better than nothing for the majority of the audience you have.

Reactions: 23
I haven't kept up with their Chavmas vlogs or these threads. Having been kind if busy arranging my own festive wossanames. However a mate just sent me a snippet of them dumping massive great marshmallows into mugs of hot milk and I'm left wondering something. Who in their right mind would start a two year old's day off every day for a month with a massive hit of concentrated sugar? I know people like to say that Jace is badly behaved but what chance does the poor little bugger have to be anything else? His days are a series of massive sugar highs followed by a resounding sugar crash and just as he begins to find some equilibrium they set him off on another sugar high. His social, emotional and intellectual development are being chemically sabotaged.

They are criminally irresponsible.
Very true since the day Jace has been born ,he has had a camera shoved in his face. He is constantly being told close your eyes for the surprise. He is not being taught right from wrong. He is never told to use inner voice when out. He is never corrected. This is a critical age in a child's development. If they don't teach him now he will never learn. Just a quick question is Esme in what we call secondary school here in Ireland. I think she genuinely believes in Santa and the elves going by her facial expressions. Can Sarah and Chris not see the damage they have done to all of their children. It's really sad to watch. They are so isolated from friends. Anyway Happy Christmas to everyone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh gosh honey, that is quite a cross to bear alone but I understand completely you wanting to protect your family from the worry. Sending you big healing hugs!

Thank you to everyone for their kind words ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's just another example of how out of touch they are with the real world. Chris at least used to work, and in the jobs he had previously must have been used to doing different shifts and unsociable hours. Yet he managed to work, edit vlogs, and still did things like the food shop, school runs and after school clubs, drove Sarah everywhere. He's always been a terrible person but did know how to work and manage his time.

If they want a day off then just take it, but I've never known vloggers come up with so many excuses about why there isn't a vlog, and never planned in advance. If it's true that they did film, then that means the children didn't get any time off. They still had to put up with being filmed, probably film themselves to fill some time, do their fake expressions. Just for Chris to not edit it because he can't be arsed?

Saying family comes first is just a joke. Vlogs come first when any children are sick or injured - it's one of the only times the vlogs go up on time! Holiday came first when Mila needed her hip appointment. They spend stupid amounts of time setting up "surprises" instead of having the children take part in getting things ready - but sit wrapping their presents days before Christmas with the children wandering around. People that are going out to work and working over Christmas are earning money for their family, isn't that putting family first?

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.