The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Lazy and her dad are not related to Lottie and her family. They were once ifam that she’s clung on to. They seem to be the only people in the entire of Yorkshire to want to be friends with the Inghams. They even let alone give their poor child to creepy to watch over night on sleepovers with the girls

Reactions: 17
There‘s going to be matching pyjamas for the whole family so that means Isla is going to finally be freed from the ones she’s been wearing for the rest of December.
Aren't the pyjamas isla is wearing matching ones from Primark anyway?!

Merry Christmas Tattlers! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If Isla and maybe Esme believe in all the elf stuff, how do they keep it all a surprise until they are filming? The cereal in the toilet - wouldn't that be the bathroom Isla uses? Even if she had stayed upstairs with the other girls, what if someone was in the nearest bathroom when she got up and just went to use the other one. Why don't any of them ever seem to get up and leave their rooms until Sarah tells them to? Are they so used to being filmed for their reaction that they will wait regardless of what time they wake up. How does no one hear anything being set up? They always talk about needing to be quiet if Jace is asleep in another part of the house and it always sounds so loud because of how empty the house is but the elves can make a mess and no one notices. I wake up very early so I am mostly the first one up but there are still some times one of the children get up early or need to go to the toilet in the night, and I can't imagine making them wait around until I give them permission to move.
I expect it was isabelles job to do the toilet cereal.
The kids are more than likely wandering around the house then they are told “get in your rooms filming starts in 2 minutes”

So ... are Jane and Steve spending Christmas with them and sleeping in their caravan? (Sarah mentioned Chris had gone to get their Caravan and said he would explain why later!)
I think that caravan went to Durham with lazys dad .
Granny and grandpa can’t go away in the caravan the Ming hams leave prinny with them
That caravan most likely has never been used

I think all is not well behind the scenes at Motorway Mansion and they're trying to hold the shitshow together to convince us that everything is perfect. I don't buy any of this shite about them being too busy. Loads of Youtubers are busy at this time of year but they find time to upload for vlogmas. They managed to upload every day during vlogmas when Jace was a baby and last year. What's different this year?

Oh well, they're the ones who miss out on the money.
Will they be filming the Christmas Eve boxes .
Please spare us the pic of matching pyjamas.
Thank god I’m old enough to not have had to do matching pyjamas with my husband and kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Just out of interest… where abouts did Sarah post there was gonna be no vlog tonight? Was it on everything Inghams group?

they’ve not done a post anywhere else like insta or even Facebook on their page … not even just to wish their loyal ifam a merry Christmas etc nothing like they just couldn’t care less. I mean seriously how long would it take to knock a couple of quick posts up and upload to social media? 5 -10 mins max … do their ifam not even deserve that much respect and thought? Clearly not

Reactions: 27
Send

Sending you much love ❤ First Xmas without my dear old dad. Times are strange right now. Love and hugs to you xx
Sending you lots of love too. Hope you manage to enjoy Christmas and find some peace. It will feel strange and different for you.
Merry Christmas to you. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They either won the lottery so don't care anymore or something is wrong with them not putting up a vlog on Christmas eve, and also nothing on instagram.

Reactions: 14
Has Creepy been up to his usual bad habits and Lazy has finally had enough or are the children out on strike ? We may find out tomorrow

Reactions: 11
Just wondering...Was there any explanation given as to why Lazy's Dad did the 'Show & Tell' with his old keepsakes? I don't really know about him but the others don't strike me as overly sentimental so it all sounds a bit odd.

I wondered if the old plaster cast (🤢) was brought out to show Jace what he can expect when Mila gets hers, perhaps?

Reactions: 9
It's very strange that they didn't bother to announce the no vlog on Instagram or YouTube. She's very quick to get on Instagram to tell people to order blankets that she doesn't have, but can't be bothered to mention that a vlog isn't going up? Maybe Chris couldn't get his Barbie filter to work so he couldn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wishing you all a very happy Christmas. Have a wonderful time tomorrow with your families. And if any of you receive a new necklace, say "thank you for my neck lace", just for me.. 😊😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Twas the night before Christmas when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, except the cheating spouse
The stockings were laid on the farble with care
In hopes that in the morning tat would be there
The children slept with unease in their beds
As their foghorn mother snored off her head
Morning came and the children waited for their cue
Then ran downstairs and screamed at the view
The high piles of gifts left them stunned
Sadly they would soon be returned to the shops for a refund
The Inghams have had a difficult year
Views dropped and they watched blanket sales disappear
Money is tight after they got another place in the sun
Kayak Paul said "you're not famous hun"
The clickbait baby had no effect
Their career is over and the marriage is dead
Here's to 2022, oh what will if bring?
One thing's for sure - Chris will have another fling

Merry Christmas Tattlers!! Have a wonderful day tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.