The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or
#206 the christmas vlog...one of the few things Chris can't get up at the moment

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So the big surprise is
new phones for the big two and and an Apple watch (and Isabelle's old phone) for Isla. So basically they've taken out two phone contracts and given Isla something that's very often bundled with contract iPhones?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So the big surprise is
new phones for the big two and and an Apple watch (and Isabelle's old phone) for Isla. So basically they've taken out two phone contracts and given Isla something that's very often bundled with contract iPhones?!
This, and the fact that the present piles were smaller (considering there’s 5 kids) , definitely shows their current situation…

Forgot to add all of this in comparison to the absolute absurdity of the earlier christmases

Reactions: 23
Somebody is getting rattled, it is his job for goodness sake. What a rude manView attachment 944597
‘Not that you would have any experience of this or the pressures that filming and uploading daily comprise of’

LOL give me a break. Some of us have actual jobs with much more pressing and non negotiable deadlines.

what an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What's the point in the phones? They don't go anywhere without their parents and have no friends to chat to. 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 52
Isabelle got airpods and iPhone and Esme got an iphone, isla got apple watch 😖

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Honestly at almost 13 I wouldn’t necessarily care if my kid still believed but I certainly wouldn’t be feeding that belief in the way that they are. Even Isla is a bit too old for that. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It makes me so mad qnd that comment so rude! We have had an awful year and it's my youngest 1st Xmas but my husband hasn't seen the kids since 23rd I'm just cooking party food now as he's finally on way home qnd yes my kids will be up all night but that's what hard work is he wouldn't know what it is!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The Ingham Family posted:
CHRISTMAS DAY SPECIAL OPENING PRESENTS | EMOTIONAL MAIN PRESENT SURPRISE!
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

Reactions: 1
Baby mila reborn incoming 🤣

Also what 16 year old crys over airpods and a new phone, i really dont get it

Reactions: 35
It makes me so mad qnd that comment so rude! We have had an awful year and it's my youngest 1st Xmas but my husband hasn't seen the kids since 23rd I'm just cooking party food now as he's finally on way home qnd yes my kids will be up all night but that's what hard work is he wouldn't know what it is!
It’s actually pretty sickening. My husband was able to spend Christmas with us this year and it was so special because us the first time in 5 years he’s had the day off.

Chris genuinely has no idea. Also there’s no need for him to be up all night editing. If after this many years it’s still taking him this long to edit some clips together then he’s really in the wrong job 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Izzy just looks bored in that thumbnail, looks like she's yawning 😆

Reactions: 15
Isla wanted an ipad and gets an iwatch and a hand me down phone

So no kitten then thankfully?
I bet they've only shown half the day. The way izzy was gushing at sarah would make me think she got wht she wanted

Reactions: 17
Let’s be honest they got the iPhones on contract and then got the AirPods and Apple Watch free add ons with the handsets! Wouldn’t pay them out right!!

Reactions: 33
Can't imagine the atmosphere in that house! What's wrong with there Christmas this year is they are running out of money, proberly in debt and owe money to everyone who ordered non existent blankets and the Channel is not doing well enough to support them! I think they have social or the lea breathing down there necks and someone on here said he has been editing old blogs which is prob to hide stuff from them which is what is taking up his time, that and getting his end away in the van which Sarah is well aware of! The kids are bored stiff and developing a whole load of issues and with Mila's up coming operation I can imagine there is constant argueing, moaning, bitching at each other and it's not really surprising they don't have any Xmas spirit! They know there world is crumbling, they know the tattlers are right about pretty much everything but there too stubborn and dumb to do anything about it

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.