The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Please watch this 😭Sarah that fat witch filming her daughter hysterical whilst she teases her for eating her malteasers😂Some things never change
What gets me about the Isla Malteser situation is how much things have changed. Jace is allowed to eat anything and everything, whoever it belongs to. They regularly tell him no and then give in. He's been rifling through the toddler-height snack cupboard for whatever he fancies taking since he could walk and when he was licking icing off fairy cakes and returning them to the cupboard, they just laughed about it. If he ate Sarah's Maltesers, she'd be calling him a cheeky boyyyy and cackling.

• Angry
Reactions: 69
I'm just looking at my shelves now and they have christmas cards taking up most of the room but there's also candles, room diffusers, photos in frames, a couple of vases (one is an antique - family heirloom), a lightbox with a quote, ornaments, family keepsakes, plants (not fake ha), a bowl with crap in that i keep meaning to sort out, books and a pot of pens. Oh and some dust.
I’ve got lots of dust a fair whack of dogs hair…., lots of paintings and ornaments and the Christmas booze. It’s looking very cosy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
ingrams, please read these last few pages and listen to what we are saying!!! You have already fucked your kids and their lives up so badly, please stop this!!! It’s not too late to start making positive changes!!!

I bet they don’t give a duck though.
Heartless and evil.

Reactions: 41
Well well well Sarah finally addressing the isla situation, she still doesn't get it, for gods sake Sarah get isla in a school and after school clubs and some therapy, shame on you Sarah still trying to put it on esme and isabelle, your her parent sort it out !!!!!!!
She doesn't understand that one size doesn't fit all. What may suit Isabelle and Esme (homeschooling) isn't necessarily right for Isla. The poor girl has become a shadow of her former self. The past couple of years have affected us all in many ways but kids need routine, and school has been the only constant for some.

it’s very odd. No pictures, no shelves, no books, no ornaments, candles - literally nothing except sofas and fake plants and the bare minimum furniture
The old house was the same - cold and generic. Any Tom, Dick or Harry could've lived there. The only personal items they had hanging on the wall were the Youtube plaques and the magazine article Esme and Isla were in before Chris ruined it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
It's a cold house,no character,no warmth,not a home . Nothing to show a family lives there,tacky cheap furniture,plastic plants,bare walls.The children's bedrooms look bate,not warm or inviting.Wherevare the family photos,christmas cards ,items the kids have made that should be on show.The Inghams are the dirtiest ,most weird and yet so smug youtube family ,how they are popular is beyond me as they have scum written all over them (especially around their necks 🤢)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They have an ideal excuse to send isla back to school and jace too nursery, with Mila's operation coming up they can use that!

I agree the house looks like a show home why did they buy everything new for the kids rooms ?
It’s like they went to B n M and bought a load of cheap crap and that’s it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm just going say I rely hate Sarah ingham she doesn't have a maternal bone he her overweight body,
And Creepy feek Chris ingham you are deluded and awful father and husband trying to stay young mate your pushing 40 your not a teen no more bro 🤣👌

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The reason their rooms look so empty and soulless is because they have no "life" in them - no shelves with knicknacks, no little ornaments from their "travels", no actual decoration or colour (other than in the bedrooms) or anything to put their "stamp" on that house. Just lots of empty space with the pay-weekly furniture shoved in the furthest corner. In fact, hanging some curtains (properly) and blinds would make a huge difference.
It's so weird, when I was a teen I had a big photo wall of photos with friends (obviously this ones not gonna happen), celebs that I idolised, film posters, music posters. They're not just cut off from people but from literally everything. I've never seen them show interest in pop stars or actresses, it's just weird.

• Sad
  • Heart
It's so weird, when I was a teen I had a big photo wall of photos with friends (obviously this ones not gonna happen), celebs that I idolised, film posters, music posters. They're not just cut off from people but from literally everything. I've never seen them show interest in pop stars or actresses, it's just weird.
They have no interests all they do is shop ,eat crap,moan about most things ,they are allegedly living the best lives when clearly to normal people they are just existing in the closed Ingham world

• Sad
Reactions: 37
It's their lack of interest in ANYTHING that makes them so boring to watch. Chris loves skating apparently - but doesn't skate even to do his one trick. Doesn't seem to follow it in any way - I know nothing about it but I'm sure there must be events/competitions and whilst he obviously isn't of a level to compete, he doesn't ever mention it? He goes by the Delonge name and tries to hang on to his emo look, but never mentions music. Mostly he likes cleaning floors and glass which is probably not a hobby that will keep anyone interested and his other hobby of cheating he isn't allowed to talk about.

Sarah liked reading, for about a week. Never mentioned it since and her only interests seem to be bargain shops.

Isabelle loves reading, but it would appear only if the books are featured on tik tok/instagram. She has the internet, she can't look up books for herself or order any for herself? The only music they know is if it's popular on tik tok.

They became "obsessed" with Harry Potter.. Watched a few films, got no books, didn't even know characters names or anything about the houses.

They have nothing they like to do, nowhere they like to go, don't talk to anyone else so are never introduced to any new things or ideas.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The whole family would definitely be living normal much happier lives if they'd never gone near YouTube in the first place. From the little I've seen of their recent videos there is a thirsty desperation to be relevant. They have lost sight of why they started vlogging in the first place - a window into the lives of a normal busy and loving blended family. I think they should have drawn a veil over the whole thing as soon as the Chris scandal broke, and let their kids have a chance to grow normally. Instead they doubled down on aggressively defending their parenting and lifestyle - cos of pure greed and a shallow desire to be "famous". Famous for the wrong reasons unfortunately. Their parenting is shocking. Got those kids locked up like prison. Does the oldest one ever leave the house on foot by herself and do something independently? Suppose they are now living in the middle of nowhere and that feeds into keeping them trapped and controlled. It won't end well

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Do you think they are so far removed from reality they have never seen ordinary TV - or even watched a news story? It seems to me they only have access to Netflix’s - I know they have access to utube but can you restrict what minors have access too?

Reactions: 20
I haven’t washed my hair for two days as I’ve ran out of shampoo till my shopping comes today and I feel so disgusting and greasy even though I’ve still had a bath, I don’t understand how Sarah can let her kids walk around with greasy hair for days on end. 🤢

• Sad
Just been reading about Chris Noth being dropped from his tv series and adverts he's meant to be starring in. Pisses me off how it seems Chris Ingham can just get away with the disgusting stuff he has done. Can still have his face all over YouTube and earn money doing so.
Obviously I know he's not as famous in comparison, but he is still relatively 'YouTube famous' and still in a position where he can take advantage.
Sorry just really makes me angry.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I haven’t washed my hair for two days as I’ve ran out of shampoo till my shopping comes today and I feel so disgusting and greasy even though I’ve still had a bath, I don’t understand how Sarah can let her kids walk around with greasy hair for days on end. 🤢
They don't seem to brush it either 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.