The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Joris Bobson edited for the swear word
View attachment 934829

TLDR
- The Inghams are still decorating the house for Christmas. Estimated completion date is Boxing Day 2053.
- Isla seems to be regressing even more. This week she was filmed getting excited about toys for 5 year olds, climbing into Jace's crib for story time and rolling on the kitchen floor playing with her LOL dolls. She's also too scared to sleep in her own room.
- No Instagram birthday post for Sarah from her loving husband. He remembered to put a gushing post up for Isabelle's birthday though.
- Sarah celebrated her 39teenth birthday with a trip to Premier Inn Blackpool. They went on some fairground rides and looked at the lights. Chris left the hotel room to spend the night in his precious van. He got her the usual Pandora ring, which didn't fit on her fat sausage fingers. Unsurprisingly, Sarah decided she didn't want to stay at the hotel for a second night.
- Chris is busy repairing the faults in the house.
- Sarah is only just starting to think about sending Tat and Me blankets out for Christmas. Halloween pumpkin blankets are included in the release.
- Visitors are only allowed through the front door on the first visit so they can see the stairs.
- Big Frank has returned in time for Christmas.
- Katrina and her piles made an appearance in the vlog. She'll be visiting the Inghams at Motorway Manion next week for some undeclared baking ad.

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 934832
What is she wearing she looks like a horse jockey

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Katrina is pregnant, Lazy will definitely get pregnant if she isn't already, no way will she let Katrina have the youngest child.
Katrina said on her Instagram she’s trying to get pregnant

Reactions: 9
Sarah trying to make Isabelle and Esme feel guilty because Isla was in her room crying. That's the result of a spoilt indulged child and they are in the middle of raising another one too. Maybe start making Isla do as she's told, if she doesn't like the dark, allow her to keep the light on. Sit with her if you have to, but she needs to break the cycle of allowing her to sleep everywhere else but her own room. Esme is getting to an age where she's going to need her privacy soon, and Isla needs to learn that it's not OK to just go and walk into other people's rooms when she wants to. I bet you anything Isla gets into Jaces cot tonight or is allowed to sleep in the bed with Sarah and Chris sleeps on the sofa.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Isabelle saying Isla is little so doesn't understand why the other two need a sleepover without her. No she isn't little, she will be 10 in a few months and the constant babying of her will not help.

Creepy leaving boxes outside the front door, just put them in the car/van or inside the door, what if it's windy or rainy overnight?

Why is Mila always in front of a screen?

Go on Lazy, cram another sofa in there!
Why does the camera make the rooms look smaller than they are but also make the dinky chuldrun look bigger than they are?

Why do they always need to go on a 'day' out? It will be crap as usual. Didn't they force themselves to go on a day out last year and it was freezing and raining and they just moaned?
The parents have no shape at all they’re not capable to raise kids. If that had happened to my sisters and I then my parents wouldn’t have made a big deal about it or made me feel excluded because Honestly no child likes to feel like that.
My parents would have made me feel special by saying that we would be having a special mummy daughter evening and that that the other girls were not invited as it was a special mum and me night, it’s easy to do maybe do the gingerbread house just the two of us a toddler doesn’t need to do that and then a Christmas movie with hot chocolate and our own secret snacks if Isla was happy and entertained she wouldn’t even know what the other girls were doing. There are ways of doing things with kids you don’t have to be mean about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
My Middle sister never liked sleeping alone so I don't find it that strange.
The odd thing about the dynamics of this family is that Esme and Isla are alot closer in age then Isabelle and Esme are, and Isla is almost ten years old and at an age kids start appreciating their own space also why can't Isla allow Jace his storey time alone with Sarah before bed then have her time when he is in bed.
Also what sixteen year olds want sleep overs with a twelve year old.

Reactions: 44
Still catching up still at the Blackpool vlog we all know he was upto no good that night but how the hell does Sarah buy it? They jave just spent months in that tin can on top of each other and he edited fine yet in 2 hotel rooms he can't as the slightest noise wakes Mila yet she slept perfect in the van? Also he even had an excuse why he drive around! Also everyone could see how hyper he is next day but she just laughs along with him?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I thought the fat sisters fella was caught playing away, if it is her she has borrowed the sister wives Turkey Baster …..I remembered the allegation of creepy doing both sisters and then creepy’s brother playing the game with BigSarah39

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I thought the fat sisters fella was caught playing away, if it is her she has borrowed the sister wives Turkey Baster …..I remembered the allegation of creepy doing both sisters and then creepy’s brother playing the game with BigSarah39
Your first sentence "I thought the fat sisters fella was caught playing away" could apply to either Sarah or Katrina to be fair, it works for both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Congratulations @Joris Bobson edited for the swear word
View attachment 934829

TLDR
- The Inghams are still decorating the house for Christmas. Estimated completion date is Boxing Day 2053.
- Isla seems to be regressing even more. This week she was filmed getting excited about toys for 5 year olds, climbing into Jace's crib for story time and rolling on the kitchen floor playing with her LOL dolls. She's also too scared to sleep in her own room.
- No Instagram birthday post for Sarah from her loving husband. He remembered to put a gushing post up for Isabelle's birthday though.
- Sarah celebrated her 39teenth birthday with a trip to Premier Inn Blackpool. They went on some fairground rides and looked at the lights. Chris left the hotel room to spend the night in his precious van. He got her the usual Pandora ring, which didn't fit on her fat sausage fingers. Unsurprisingly, Sarah decided she didn't want to stay at the hotel for a second night.
- Chris is busy repairing the faults in the house.
- Sarah is only just starting to think about sending Tat and Me blankets out for Christmas. Halloween pumpkin blankets are included in the release.
- Visitors are only allowed through the front door on the first visit so they can see the stairs.
- Big Frank has returned in time for Christmas.
- Katrina and her piles made an appearance in the vlog. She'll be visiting the Inghams at Motorway Manion next week for some undeclared baking ad.

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 934832
Ooh, thank you. Need to catch up been out all day

Katrina replied to someone in her comments on Instagram the other day saying they had been trying for 7 months and she wasnt pregnant,she was used to it happening quicker. probably Leah's dads girlfriend/wife having baby.
I thought her bloke had been cheating? And she’s let him get her up the duff? duck sakes

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
whole medically exempt excuse is a shame I'm sorry. I am "medically exempt" but wear one. One guy at work says he is exempt as he cannot wear mask yet rides a motorcycle and wears a helmet. All people inside should wear mask or not be let in

I cant quote as it was on the other thread but this comment should be deleted.
Not only has it nothing to do with inghams but far off the mark.

My friend was raped and can't wear masks due to the discusting piece of tit holding his hands over her mouth and nose its causes terrible flashbacks

Sorry for rant back to inghams

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Did Sarah really say Esme was too young for Miss Congeniality but ok to watch The Unforgivable?

One minute she says Esme little and doesn't want to grow up, the next she wants to be like her older sister. I will never understand Sarah's thought process.

I think it could be leahs dads partner who’s pregnant? If piles was up the duff she’d be 20 weeks in to know the sex (unless she’s had a private scan, I’m unsure how early you can find out with those), and she didn’t look 5 months pregnant when she was twatting about on the kids bike in Smyths.
I really don’t get the sister sleepover thing, they’re together all the time, I’d have thought night time would be a break for them.
Sarah was 100% trying to guilt trip Izzy and Esme as well, looking all sad saying Isla had tears in her eyes, and repeating “I’ll have to spend some time with her” like it’s a chore 😳, I betting you anything once that camera was off Isla was in there with them.

Reactions: 36
If big ketamine Katrina is up the spout, you can BET Sarah will say something along the lines of “oh Katrina usually has big babies, unlike me, I only ever had diddy babies and I have to be kept an extra special eye on because my babies are soooooo tiny. I’ll pass Katrina down some 0-3 month girl clothes as Mila is now 5 years old but still in newborn bless her, so won’t be of use to us just yet, till Mila is at least 12.”

• Haha
Reactions: 74
My Middle sister never liked sleeping alone so I don't find it that strange.
The odd thing about the dynamics of this family is that Esme and Isla are alot closer in age then Isabelle and Esme are, and Isla is almost ten years old and at an age kids start appreciating their own space also why can't Isla allow Jace his storey time alone with Sarah before bed then have her time when he is in bed.
Also what sixteen year olds want sleep overs with a twelve year old.
But izzy and esme have more in common.
As soon as puberty hits you grow up and quick.
Isla has more in common with jace and thats weird

Reactions: 18

Please watch this 😭Sarah that fat witch filming her daughter hysterical whilst she teases her for eating her malteasers😂Some things never change

• Angry
  • Sad
Did Sarah really say Esme was too young for Miss Congeniality but ok to watch The Unforgivable?

One minute she says Esme little and doesn't want to grow up, the next she wants to be like her older sister. I will never understand Sarah's thought process.
Didn't they all watch Pretty Woman?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Sarah think’s another sofa is going to help this mess 😂😂😂
View attachment 935218
The reason their rooms look so empty and soulless is because they have no "life" in them - no shelves with knicknacks, no little ornaments from their "travels", no actual decoration or colour (other than in the bedrooms) or anything to put their "stamp" on that house. Just lots of empty space with the pay-weekly furniture shoved in the furthest corner. In fact, hanging some curtains (properly) and blinds would make a huge difference.

Reactions: 41
The reason their rooms look so empty and soulless is because they have no "life" in them - no shelves with knicknacks, no little ornaments from their "travels", no actual decoration or colour (other than in the bedrooms) or anything to put their "stamp" on that house. Just lots of empty space with the pay-weekly furniture shoved in the furthest corner. In fact, hanging some curtains (properly) and blinds would make a huge difference.
it’s very odd. No pictures, no shelves, no books, no ornaments, candles - literally nothing except sofas and fake plants and the bare minimum furniture

Reactions: 43
it’s very odd. No pictures, no shelves, no books, no ornaments, candles - literally nothing except sofas and fake plants and the bare minimum furniture
I'm just looking at my shelves now and they have christmas cards taking up most of the room but there's also candles, room diffusers, photos in frames, a couple of vases (one is an antique - family heirloom), a lightbox with a quote, ornaments, family keepsakes, plants (not fake ha), a bowl with crap in that i keep meaning to sort out, books and a pot of pens. Oh and some dust.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.