The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Joris Bobson edited for the swear word
1640017639567.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are still decorating the house for Christmas. Estimated completion date is Boxing Day 2053.
- Isla seems to be regressing even more. This week she was filmed getting excited about toys for 5 year olds, climbing into Jace's crib for story time and rolling on the kitchen floor playing with her LOL dolls. She's also too scared to sleep in her own room.
- No Instagram birthday post for Sarah from her loving husband. He remembered to put a gushing post up for Isabelle's birthday though.
- Sarah celebrated her 39teenth birthday with a trip to Premier Inn Blackpool. They went on some fairground rides and looked at the lights. Chris left the hotel room to spend the night in his precious van. He got her the usual Pandora ring, which didn't fit on her fat sausage fingers. Unsurprisingly, Sarah decided she didn't want to stay at the hotel for a second night.
- Chris is busy repairing the faults in the house.
- Sarah is only just starting to think about sending Tat and Me blankets out for Christmas. Halloween pumpkin blankets are included in the release.
- Visitors are only allowed through the front door on the first visit so they can see the stairs.
- Big Frank has returned in time for Christmas.
- Katrina and her piles made an appearance in the vlog. She'll be visiting the Inghams at Motorway Manion next week for some undeclared baking ad.

Hi Steve 👋

2063A9C1-B821-4ECE-B64E-A02E0BFAF075.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Congratulations @Joris Bobson edited for the swear word
View attachment 934829

TLDR
- The Inghams are still decorating the house for Christmas. Estimated completion date is Boxing Day 2053.
- Isla seems to be regressing even more. This week she was filmed getting excited about toys for 5 year olds, climbing into Jace's crib for story time and rolling on the kitchen floor playing with her LOL dolls. She's also too scared to sleep in her own room.
- No Instagram birthday post for Sarah from her loving husband. He remembered to put a gushing post up for Isabelle's birthday though.
- Sarah celebrated her 39teenth birthday with a trip to Premier Inn Blackpool. They went on some fairground rides and looked at the lights. Chris left the hotel room to spend the night in his precious van. He got her the usual Pandora ring, which didn't fit on her fat sausage fingers. Unsurprisingly, Sarah decided she didn't want to stay at the hotel for a second night.
- Chris is busy repairing the faults in the house.
- Sarah is only just starting to think about sending Tat and Me blankets out for Christmas. Halloween pumpkin blankets are included in the release.
- Visitors are only allowed through the front door on the first visit so they can see the stairs.
- Big Frank has returned in time for Christmas.
- Katrina and her piles made an appearance in the vlog. She'll be visiting the Inghams at Motorway Manion next week for some undeclared baking ad.

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 934832
Them shorts 🤣🤣🤣 what the actual heck 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Im sorry but SARAH we know you read here. Just ask yourself the question would ISLA really be bothered about her older sisters watching movies/sleep over if you hadnt isolated them so much. When you first started vlogging isla was in a room on her own no issues. Then everything thats happened and shes no friends and can only be dependent on her sisters what do you expect to happen. The girls need friends isnt it obvious. but no continue to live in dream land.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Merry Christmas Hi Steve! Why don't you and Zelda gift your noncey son and his hippo wife a parenting course and your grandkids the gift of education by making those 2 fuckwits put them back in school? Just a thought...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I know Sarah said that Esme and Isabelle need time together, to themselves but I do find that excluding Isla. Sarah should be finding ways to make it so Isla doesn't need to spend the time with them. I just really struggle with the idea that they took her away from her friends and now here only support, her sisters, are allowed to exclude her because they're watching older movies.
I'm not saying they shouldn't have those opportunities but they need to sort Isla out first. Tnat child is struggling big time. It's heartbreaking to see.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Cannot believe I’m saying this.. but day FIVE of Isla waking up in the same PJs 🤢 they must STINK

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I know Sarah said that Esme and Isabelle need time together, to themselves but I do find that excluding Isla. Sarah should be finding ways to make it so Isla doesn't need to spend the time with them. I just really struggle with the idea that they took her away from her friends and now here only support, her sisters, are allowed to exclude her because they're watching older movies.
I'm not saying they shouldn't have those opportunities but they need to sort Isla out first. Tnat child is struggling big time. It's heartbreaking to see.
Yep and I don’t mean to be horrible about a child but the last to tit show we’re she has been reading I think for a child of 9 she really need to go back to school don’t hate but to me I think especially yesterday she is struggling to read basic things might just be me

Reactions: 16
Did a child of almost 10 really just shout “ME FIRST!” When making a gingerbread house with her baby brother? 😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Another sofa 😂 buy some book shelves or something sarah you don’t have to fill every inch of your house with sofas

If Isla was back in clubs and making friends the older two would have that time together and Isla wouldn’t mind as she’d be having fun anyway.

Reactions: 38
Noticed Isabelles room looks quite bare ! Doesn't seem to be much in the way of pictures etc on the wall!
The curtains in the lounge are still trailing on the floor!! 😆😆
Feel for Isla! She's really not getting the idea of sleeping in her own room! Perhaps Sarah could stay with her still she's asleep? How long do they let it keep going!!

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Two seconds of Esme making daft noises and strange facial expressions ,I couldnt watch any more

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did a child of almost 10 really just shout “ME FIRST!” When making a gingerbread house with her baby brighter? 😳
To be fair to Isla, she has been coached and trained for five years to do the me me ME! crap alongside super shocked 😲 and all the other rehearsed rubbish to show just how much she's living the dream.

Who knows what any of those kids would be like if they hadn't been performing monkeys in their own home for five years.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Another sofa 😂 buy some book shelves or something sarah you don’t have to fill every inch of your house with sofas
Is princessDelonge meant to WALK through her castle without multiple strategically placed settees for rest and relaxation? Madness!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Isabelle saying Isla is little so doesn't understand why the other two need a sleepover without her. No she isn't little, she will be 10 in a few months and the constant babying of her will not help.

Creepy leaving boxes outside the front door, just put them in the car/van or inside the door, what if it's windy or rainy overnight?

Why is Mila always in front of a screen?

Go on Lazy, cram another sofa in there!
Why does the camera make the rooms look smaller than they are but also make the dinky chuldrun look bigger than they are?

Why do they always need to go on a 'day' out? It will be crap as usual. Didn't they force themselves to go on a day out last year and it was freezing and raining and they just moaned?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.