Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
That great walking ballsack doesn’t have a clue about pressure. Both my son and daughter-in-law worked yesterday, they‘re nurses, both their departments were so short staffed due to Covid but they cracked on and even went in early and stayed late. They‘ve had today off and are back in tomorrow and the next two days after before they can come home to me. That’s probably more work than this lazy bastard has done all year! Pressure? He‘d not know it if it slapped him across the gob.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Mariemoo43

We got through Christmas Day and survived that’s all I can say really. There’s a huge husband and dad shaped hole in the house, but all 4 of my kids were there, saw 2 of my grandkids and my 11 year old kept us entertained.

Im planning a very long walk up a very big hill today after my youngest girls go with their bio dad for 2 days so me and the eldest daughter are taking beef butties and cold roasties and a flask of tea and going to sit up the top for a while. It was one of LH fav places.

All the best to everyone else. And those suffering from covid over Xmas and those whose loved ones can’t be here.

on an ingham note I’m looking forward to seeing the mountains of crap those kids are going to get, I am wondering why they’ve got granny Jane and hi Steve and Sarah’s dad there though this Christmas . Watching your grandkids scream endlessly whilst opening piles of shit presents isn’t something I’d be doing with my own tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Does it raise red flags for anyone else that Isla is both regressing and behaving like a baby AND scared to sleep alone?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
I take it all back. Wearing matching outfits confirms that they are unified, happy and not at all forcing the issue in an attempt to recapture past ‘glory’ (which they happened upon completely fortuitously.)
Sweet dreams Mr and Mrs Ingram, reflect on a year where you achieved the seemingly impossible and made your content worse, your uploading more erratic, suffered from acute paranoia coupled to delusion, attempted to jump on as many bandwagons as you could and failed spectacularly and for the fecal cherry on top, described a global pandemic as hype. My cap is doffed, well played goobers, well played.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

sunniva

Chatty Member
I’m still in shock at the story Esme told about Chris creeping around in her room in the middle of the night and she woke up and said what you doing and he told her he’d watched something scary and needed prinny because he was scared, this seems very odd and quite disturbing behaviour.
Which video was that?

Theres so much talk about him being in the girls rooms late at night. It came up from Isabelle in Blackpool too. I don’t understand why he wouldn’t edit it out. He is that bold though so that is no reason to brush it off.

All of this and Isla not wanting to be alone in her bedroom.

I feel sick

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Recap of tonight video to save you the pain of watching it..

So them having friends over was that young girl, and the dad. Rave on the partygoers they are. Islas had same pjs on for about 10 days jace Is still wearing the sumo wrestling outfit and sarah put cereal in the toilet

You’re welcome

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Raw

VIP Member
HEY INGRAMS!

Before you start posting pictures like this for Christmas, please Take into consideration that.....

Some parents have lost their jobs and don’t know how they’re going to feed their kids let alone buy presents for them.

Some parents are struggling to get bills paid.

Some people have lost family members and Christmas won’t be the same.

Some people are fighting for their lives !! Christmas shopping is the last thing on their minds.

For me this year, more than ever before, it's more important whose around your tree rather than what’s under it.

Just saying…….
ED767082-8CAD-46F4-93C8-B9E857605388.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 55

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Isabelle saying Isla is little so doesn't understand why the other two need a sleepover without her. No she isn't little, she will be 10 in a few months and the constant babying of her will not help.

Creepy leaving boxes outside the front door, just put them in the car/van or inside the door, what if it's windy or rainy overnight?

Why is Mila always in front of a screen?

Go on Lazy, cram another sofa in there!
Why does the camera make the rooms look smaller than they are but also make the dinky chuldrun look bigger than they are?

Why do they always need to go on a 'day' out? It will be crap as usual. Didn't they force themselves to go on a day out last year and it was freezing and raining and they just moaned?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Otterwise

VIP Member
DrMemes.com-Screenshot_20211221-194216_Instagram (1).png

A really rubbish edit, I am so bad at this.
Lazy: Please stop pouting. It's a shit look on anyone, regardless of age.
Gangsta Delong: You look worse that David Gest with a filter. Just stop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

nowest9

Chatty Member
I know Sarah said that Esme and Isabelle need time together, to themselves but I do find that excluding Isla. Sarah should be finding ways to make it so Isla doesn't need to spend the time with them. I just really struggle with the idea that they took her away from her friends and now here only support, her sisters, are allowed to exclude her because they're watching older movies.
I'm not saying they shouldn't have those opportunities but they need to sort Isla out first. Tnat child is struggling big time. It's heartbreaking to see.

• Sad
  • Heart
My whole house has been tested positive for covid 19. It baffles me how this lot can go out without a mask and not catch anything. The places they've been this year without wearing any face covering. I wear 2 masks when I go out, I've been double vaccinated and waiting to get the green light for the booster. These idiots are not even vaccinated and it pisses me off. Lazy and creepy this virus is real and I suggest you protect your family. I'm absolutely gutted that I can't visit my granny even if it was just standing on her door step just to talk to her 😥I HATE THIS FUCKING FAMILY 😡

• Heart
  • Haha

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
They probably can’t afford a TV license
Is it too early to nominate the above for a thread title?
Set for life but can’t afford a tv license 😬

View attachment 937326

A really rubbish edit, I am so bad at this.
Lazy: Please stop pouting. It's a shit look on anyone, regardless of age.
Gangsta Delong: You look worse that David Gest with a filter. Just stop.
He looks like a raw chicken breast with the filter on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
Tattlers I need your thoughts and prayers. My life has been completely tipped upside down. Yesterday we were told DH’s company is relocating not too far from the Minghams. Last night we were looking at Rightmove and I was trying to tell DH why I simply can’t move to the village along from Plyon Palace. He wants me to go to look at house on the other side of the motorway (you can’t see the motorway from the garden) but it’s almost opposite the Mingham’s village and I’m so worried I‘m going to get a Levi letter and be chucked in a Swiss jail 😢
I see it now, Sarah will be saying in the vlog that she's going to meet her new best friend HuncaMunca, and "look at these brownies/bag of sweets that my best friend HuncaMunca gave me when we went out for lunch"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
So in a few months Katrina is going to have a little newborn and Sarah, the sorriest excuse for a mother and most tiny baby obsessed, selfish woman, is going to have a much bigger baby in a cast who needs a lot of care and can’t be dressed up like a doll you’d find in your granny’s attic.
Chris will have the sex beanie out tonight, no doubt 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

jellybelly136

Did a child of almost 10 really just shout “ME FIRST!” When making a gingerbread house with her baby brother? 😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

GreaseMop

VIP Member
So Katrina is pregnant, Lazy will definitely get pregnant if she isn't already, no way will she let Katrina have the youngest child.

• Wow
  • Sick

Puppet

VIP Member
What's the point in the phones? They don't go anywhere without their parents and have no friends to chat to. 🙄🙄

• Sad