The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said it would be "in the next 20minutes" nearly 40minutes ago 🤦‍♀️
his post did not mean a thing. How come if circumstanses out of their control, he can say that it will be up i 20 minutes. if youtube gives them problems with uploading it can get even longer.
My guess it will be another no video day. Sorry we have tried everything, but cannot fix it so will spend the night with family instead

Reactions: 11
Oh god, this travel couple i watch on YT are following creepy....do i tell them all about him. Id hate to have them be tarnished by him

ETA alot of ifam are following them too now
Yes tell them

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think something has definitely happened over the festive season?! Even the year he was outed as a p*nce, they still made an effort for Vlogmas

Reactions: 17
Isn't this supposed to be one of their biggest view vlogs all year? And can't get a vlog put on time! They've missed out days and done nothing really Christmas themed. No real excitement from anyone.

I was really looking forward to sitting down and watching lots of screaming as they pretend to like the presents that they never asked for.
No way I will ever give them a view

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20211226-181432_2.png

This is actually animal cruelty. Coco is SO FAT
Agreed.

But something else caught my eye. Is Lazy trying to tell us something with that pampas grass reference? Coupled with their love of pineapples....Please tell me they don't keep their car keys in a bowl 🤔🤢🤭

• Haha
Anyone else think something has definitely happened over the festive season?! Even the year he was outed as a p*nce, they still made an effort for Vlogmas

I think Chris hates being at home, his behaviour and actions seem to get more extreme when he's there. I think everyone walks on eggshells around him and his drinking is probably off the chart (just my opinion).

I really worry for the family when Mila has her operation and he's relied on even more because he won't step up. I rarely watch them these days but I caught some of yesterday and he really is a nasty tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Fizz fam are a lovely family, kind and considerate of each other and they help each other when needed. The inghams could really learn something from them
Sienna is gorgeous. All the kids are grateful and have amazing manners. And koa looks so neat and tidy

I’m sticking to him trying to keep up the suspense. Thing is though kids are too preoccupied with their own presents and games to care.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see his new response on the insta comment on recent post? god he's a cheeky c u nxt tuesday.

Apparently he 'kills himself nightly for these video's' .... ' not that they would know'
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I hope they’ve not got Esmé a phone for Christmas. She won’t be able to cope if she Googles about Santa and the elves. God help her if she ever Googles her fathers name! 😳 This is what I don‘t understand. They’ve all got iPads and access to the internet so it doesn‘t or shouldn’t matter that they’re homeschooled, they can find these things out for themselves.

Reactions: 26
That’s what I think. It as eagerly anticipated as the Queen’s Speech (in their opinion).

QUOTE="candyland_, post: 7630571, member: 290020"]
I’m sticking to him trying to keep up the suspense. Thing is though kids are too preoccupied with their own presents and games to care.
[/QUOT

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see his new response on the insta comment on recent post? god he's a cheeky c u nxt tuesday.

Apparently he 'kills himself nightly for these video's' .... ' not that they would know'
Screenshot_20211226-185417_Instagram.jpg

Everyone else manages though don't they creeps.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
How is it rare he has a spare second?! This is literally his job. He does duck all else. Knob end.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

He really does think he’s something special there doesn’t he speaking to fans the way he has done there 😳 Keeps banging on that people have no idea what’s involved - how does he know what the followers do or don’t do in their own time?! Such an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 39
In every other job you could wing it, but we see what these vloggers do all day 😂 Even when they were a week behind they were late.

QUOTE="Cinders91, post: 7630624, member: 124244"]
View attachment 944523

Everyone else manages though don't they creeps.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.