The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's Sarah's dad's relationship to Lottie? Also in the rules of elf on the shelf are you not allowed to touch the elves? Why would she be so angry about Jace touching it?
Far as I know Sarah's Dad isn't related to Lottie?
I've heard Sarah tell the kids not to touch because the magic will disappear!
I've noticed in previous Christmas vlogs, that on Christmas eve the elves are in a glass or a vase, so they can carry them round! Wonder if they're doing the Christmas eve boxs this year!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Was anyone else confused why they were opening 21 & 22 on the advent calendars and Sarah turned the clock thing to 3 days to Christmas at the start of the vlog but then ‘day 2’ of the vlog when Lottie was there, they were opening their calendars again? I’m sure they’ve thrown a vlog together out of sequence tonight

Reactions: 21
Isla please get mum to wash your pjs! 😞 this poor kid ffs!
“Good job I’m sleeping in Isabelle’s room tonight!”
Minghams - YOU are the reason that little girl won’t sleep alone. Chris, I reckon YOU are the reason. She knows you creep around the house in the dead of night, going into all the rooms. You absolute SKANK. She never used to be scared to sleep alone and infact, she used to be the one in her own room while Isabelle and Esme shared. She’s only started hating sleeping alone since Chris is crawling around on all bleeping fours in the pitch black, trying to cop a feel/look at her eldest sister!! You need your cock chopping off. If you can find it. I would imagine he has one of those “sausages” that is hidden under an apron of fat and smells like sour cream and chive Pringles. Hope everyone’s eaten dinner 🤣

While I’m here, merry Christmas! I won’t have chance to say it tomorrow as I am volunteering at my local Salvation Army feeding the homeless a Christmas meal and doing some party/board games 🙂 yes that’s right Sarah, I’m giving up my time with my family to help people who don’t have anyone. And guess what! I am not vlogging it and handing them a cold stamped on cheeseburger 🍔

peace, love and joy to you all and all moderators on here. I hope 2022 is a healthier year for us all, and my heart is with all those who have lost people along the way this year ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
So wait... Sarah's Dad is Lottie's Dad/Stepdad?!

I'm confused...why would she call her Dad a 'friend'
Lottie isn't related to Sarah's Dad,not that I know of anyway!
She told us they were having friends round, no mention of her Dad though!

Reactions: 8
Sorry think I've confused things! I put 2 and 2 together (Lottie and Sarah's dad going to this party) and got 5 🤣

Reactions: 3
Sorry are we just all going to by pass and ignore Sharons eyebrow thats trying to do a bleeping runner down her face! Even they are trying to escape the tit show now 😂
Screenshot_20211223-194054_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Sarah also said that Chris would explain why he went to get his parents caravan and he never did

I think I heard Isla say she was sleeping in Isabelle’s room the next night. I’m guessing when Lottie stayed
Maybe lazys dad is getting the caravan if I recall something happened to the dads caravan on the nc500

Reactions: 8
I thought the vlog seemed a lot quieter in noise volume tonight. Everyone was talking in much lower tones, less interrupting and the boy child wasn’t nearly as screechy. Maybe they do read here…
But then again I have just sunk a bottle of wine to myself so I am chilled anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Far as I know Sarah's Dad isn't related to Lottie?
I've heard Sarah tell the kids not to touch because the magic will disappear!
I've noticed in previous Christmas vlogs, that on Christmas eve the elves are in a glass or a vase, so they can carry them round! Wonder if they're doing the Christmas eve boxs this year!
[/QUOTE
Lottie is Sarah’s only friends daughter called stacey, esme has been friends with her for awhile if look back at some vlogs Esme stays at lotties sometimes.
Maybe I'm getting confused, I read one of the earlier comments as though Sarah's dad, Lottie and her mum were all there together. Just seemed like a weird combo of people!
lottie is Sarah’s only friends daughter her mums called Stacey. If look back to vlogs abit back Esme stayed at lotties the girls have been friends for a while. They are no relation to Sarah.

Reactions: 9
lottie is Sarah’s only friends daughter her mums called Stacey. If look back to vlogs abit back Esme stayed at lotties the girls have been friends for a while. They are no relation to Sarah.
Worse then that, werent they Ifam to start with and thats how they became friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why are guests going upstairs to use the bathroom when they’ve got a downstairs cloakroom?

I hate food waste. There was no need to tip a whole box of cereal down that toilet. I really hope it blocked it and they had to call a plumber out.

Why is the doctor’s calling Chris wrt Sarah’s appointments? That‘s really controlling. No way would I stand for that. She’s got abs no privacy whatsoever
how dare you question that. Offcourse they have to go upstairs. That's the only reason creepy got that house to have friends getting in the front door and see and use the grand staircase.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe lazys dad is getting the caravan if I recall something happened to the dads caravan on the nc500
Yeah I remember something happened!
Not sure if it was his car that blew up?
Shame if Jane and Steve have had to give it away!

Reactions: 2
Was it really the doctors office calling Chris to cancel or did Chris call the office. Cause it seems strange that Chris went for a 2 hour roundtour to pick up a caravan when Sarah has an apointment in 40 minutes. Would he not need the car for taking the caravan, or could the van drage something that big. And Sarah do not drive the van so would need the car

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.